Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Your fall will be amusing. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Your fall will be amusing. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Your fall will be amusing. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Your fall will be amusing. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Your fall will be amusing. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Your fall will be amusing. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Your fall will be amusing. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Your fall will be amusing. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Your fall will be amusing. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Your fall will be amusing. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Your fall will be amusing.

2 posters

Go down

Your fall will be amusing. Empty Your fall will be amusing.

Post by Batman Tue May 02, 2017 7:48 pm

As we fade from the intro onto the arena, Fusion seems to be starting in a different way this week as we see a ladder in the center of the ring with Schmidty sitting on top with Desolation on both sides of the ladder facing the ramp way. As Schmidty brings the microphone to his mouth, he is hit by the same wave of boos he endures each and every week, however, he doesn't waste his time like he would the previous weeks by waiting for them to calm down. He simply takes his free hand off of his United States Championship and holds it up in the air to signal them to silence, which they of course ignore. He skips the part where he tells them that they're muted and talks over them.

Schmidty
Last week I felt generous and gave Xander Slate a second chance.

He situates his title better on his shoulder before continuing.

Schmidty
I told him that if he was able to put down my best friend in a one on one match, he could have another shot at my United States Championship, and he managed to shock the world and beat Bryce Hurt in what may be able to tie Rhys Matthews winning the Undisputed Championship as the biggest fluke this company has ever seen. Next to Paul Divine beating me three times. And Mike Crimson beating me for the United States Championship. Oh and that time "Mr. Deadly Weapons On My Head" beat me in my debut. Ok there's a lot of flukes and i'm working on curing the virus one at a time starting with Slate. So none the less, i'm a man of my word. Xander Slate has his match at Home Coming against me but I can ensure you all that this'll be no different than Emergence.

He smiles.

Schmidty
In case you've been living under a rock this past couple of months, Monday Night Fusion has become my show.......my world....and when people decide to ignore that fact, and challenge my authority, my spot here on Fusion, I fight back. Every single time, I come out on top. I've held gold a majority of my time here. I am on top of the world yet Xander Slate doesn't think so. He attacked me backstage. He ruined my wedding. He's embarrassed me. Hell he even tried to take my life. I made him tap out at Emergence but, oddly enough, i'm not satisfied. Mostly because Xander Slate still thinks he's better than me. He walked out here last week with full intentions of denying my dominance over him. I don't just want to beat Xander Slate, but I want to break Xander Slate. It's truly a pride thing me I admit. But I don't care. I can do what I want. Bryce Hurt may of failed to prevent Xander from gunning for my belt again, but I will be HAPPY to take that look from his eye. That look as if he has my number. He like me, is a proud man so he'll never admit it but every week after Home Coming he'll come out here a changed man. A smaller man. I will take his ego and toss it off of a ladder. Then hit it with a steel chair over and over again. And even put it through a table because if you're not an idiot you'll realize that this promo is me announcing that our match at Home Coming is a TLC match!

The fans pop at the gimmick announced for the match.

Schmidty
"Oh Schmidty you're just doing that so you can have Desolation come in and beat Slate up with some ladders." No. I want Xander Slate to look up and watch as I climb up this ladder.

He holds up the United States Title.

Schmidty
And unhook the most relevant championship in CMV.

He then acts as if he unhooks the belt and places it back onto his shoulder where it belongs.

Schmidty
Thus, once again beating him and standing tall as the better.........man. Once again, proving to all of you that I am the greatest professional wrestler on the planet today.

He smiles as the crowd boos.

Schmidty
Heh heh heh being the best is great.

His eyes widen with a goofy look on his face.

Schmidty
But according to my daddy in law, i'm not the best. Travis King is the be....

Before he can continue, popping up on the Titantron is Xander Slate, yelling out to Schmidty.

Xander Slate
Hey Schmidty!
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Your fall will be amusing. Empty Re: Your fall will be amusing.

Post by Mr. Dashing Tue May 02, 2017 10:52 pm

Slate
Is this thing on? Yeah? Okay good.

Xander seems to be in the catering area, and as the camera slowly pans out, we can see that he's sat at a round table, a plate full of food in front of him, a nice cob salad to be exact. He's not alone either, as joining him on the other side of said table, is Schmidty's good pal, James! The United States champion looks livid atop the ladder, Desolation both look up to him as if waiting for his say so to go find Slate.

Slate
Oh, yeah, sorry, James and I are just enjoying a nice meal with one another, oh heh heh, you shoulda heard the stories this guy was telling me earlier, ha ha!

Xander stands up, the camera follows him as he goes behind James who we can now see is being restrained with a pair of handcuffs.

Slate
I've gotta buddy in the security office.

The Show suddenly slaps James on the back of his head, Schmidty's cohort popping up as if he was in a deep dream, probably wishing he was elsewhere. Slate then gently pats him on the cheek a few times, smirking while he does so.

Slate
Schmidty, I wanted to thank you, thank you for making things easier and easier for me. First, you pretty much hand me another shot at the United States championship, I mean, Bryce Hurt, really? Please. And now you're saying that our match at Home Coming is gonna be a TLC match!? If you recall, I am the very first ever Money in The Bank winner, and I've won my fair share of TLC matches to boot. You're just digging your own grave here, my friend, and hey, more power to ya, I hate digging holes. What I don't hate, is winning, so that's what I'm gonna do this Sunday, I'm gonna win, I'm gonna embarrass you and I'm gonna take your title. But first, you got lucky at Emergence, you won by a hair- and I mean that, I had a hair in my mouth and it was driving me crazy, that's why I was flailing my arms, trying to get it out, honestly! Anyways, you stole from me YET AGAIN, and I just can't let such a thing go unpunished, so that's why I, ugh- well, "borrowed" James here, for a bit of fun! By the way, does he have a last name? Took me ages to look-up his number, ha ha, just told him that I was your hair product guy stopping by for another delivery, he fell for it, obviously. So here we are, in catering, oh! My manners, James, are you thirsty? I'm sure that you must be- here!

Xander picks up from the table a massive jug of ice cold water, he gives the camera a cheeky smile before dumping it all over James' head! James leaps up from the table and falls flat on his face, breathing heavily, spitting the water out of his mouth as he flops on the floor like a fish.

Slate
Ooo, cold! Yeah, okay, are you hungry, buddy? Here, try this!

Xander grabs a serving dish from the table now, removing it's lid to reveal pipping hot soup inside, some creamy chicken dumpling! Slate takes a whiff, flexing his eyebrows and then acting as if he "mistakenly" drops the bowl, right onto James' nether region!!! His screams are enough to force Schmidty to turn away from the tron, holding his hand over his mouth as Bludgeon and Trauma now exit the ring, ready to takeoff up the ramp, still waiting for their boss' mark.

Slate
Man, I'm flimsy as hell today, maybe I'll ask James for some pointers later on how to have a firm, tight grip, and how to really hold on, hmm. Anywho, I'm famished and James, well, I don't think he's hungry anymore, so, I guess I'll be seeing you at Home Coming, Schmidty! Or, no, actually, turn around!

The Greatest Professional Wrestler on the Planet Today's jaw drops open, with the tron now dark, he does as Xander's told him and slowly turns around, where his foe now stands, hands on the ladder! Schmidty begs and pleads, Desolation standing their ground ringside, for if they make a move, things could go from bad, to much, much worse. The United States champions tells them to remain where they are, The Show rocking his head from side to side, "should I, shouldn't I?" He finally removes his hands, Schmidty letting out the sigh of the century, having a laugh, thinking he's avoided this catastrophe. Xander laughs along with him, but his laugh continues to grow louder and louder, eventually silencing Schmidty's, and then he sharply stops, saying, "goodbye now!" He pushes the ladder, the United States title goes flying to the outside of the ring, the mic drops to the canvas with a thud, and Schmidty like a sack of rocks plummets right down on top of Bludgeon and Trauma!!! The three lay motionless at the bottom of the ramp while Slate goes to retrieve the title, returning to the ring, he re-positions the ladder, scales to the top of it and hoists the belt up high for all to see, the fans going wild as Fusion cuts to it's first commercial break of the night . . .
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down