Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
"Fighting is no time for talk" Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
"Fighting is no time for talk" Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
"Fighting is no time for talk" Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
"Fighting is no time for talk" Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
"Fighting is no time for talk" Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
"Fighting is no time for talk" Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
"Fighting is no time for talk" Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
"Fighting is no time for talk" Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
"Fighting is no time for talk" Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
"Fighting is no time for talk" Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

"Fighting is no time for talk"

2 posters

Go down

"Fighting is no time for talk" Empty "Fighting is no time for talk"

Post by Miztacular Fri May 05, 2017 10:29 am

Following Vitors match with Mozzy of Twisted Cheese. Both he and his manager Hugo Oliveira can be seen backstage for an exclusive. As the camera opens up, lisa Evans has a microphone in her hands at the ready for a backstage interview. As the duo stand next to Lisa Evans, towerng in comparison, Hugo stands in front of Vitor seemingly to answer questions presented by Evans.

Lisa Evans:
So, after having two matches in NGW, how does it feel making the jump from Mixed Martial Arts to Professional Wrestling, in the biggest company in the industry today?

Hugo Oliveira puts his finger up, gesturing for Lisa to hold on a moment allowing him to translate for his client. He looks towards Vitor and begins to talk.

Hugo Oliveria:
Então, depois de ter dois jogos em NGW, como se sente fazendo o salto de Artes Marciais Mistas para Wrestling Profissional, na maior empresa do setor hoje?

Vitor composes himself briefly, as he looks to say his first words for the cmv universe. Speaking in a deep gritty voice, he begins to talk in his native tongue.

Vitor Belfort Jr:
Foi fácil. Eu entro, trabalho, sou pago. Um por um eu ando através de meus oponentes como você esperaria.

Hugo turns to Lisa Evans, looking to translate.

Hugo Oliveria:
It has been easy. I come in, I do work, I get paid. One by one I walk through my opponents as you would expect.

Lisa Evans:
Well with a background such as yours we can expect somewhat of a hard-hitting mentality, is that something you look to build on?

Once again, turning to Vitor, Hugo translates.

Hugo Olivera:
Bem, com um fundo como o seu, podemos esperar um pouco de uma mentalidade forte, é que algo que você olhar para construir?

Vitor Belfort:
Eu faço o que é preciso para vencer. Com um nome tão prestigioso como o meu, eu tenho uma reputação para entregar. O nome Belfort é de grande respeito no Brasil, e assim, por qualquer meio, devo entregar.

Hugo Olivera:
I do what it takes to win. With a name as prestigious as mine, I have a reputation to deliver upon. The name Belfort is one of great respect in Brazil, and so by any means, I must deliver.

Lisa Evans:
Well, speaking of your name. How did your father take to you transitioning to professional Wrestling, after all those years of mixed martial----

Vitor simply raises his hand and shakes his head, with somewhat of a concerned look upon his face Hugo looks back and forth between his client and Lisa Evans before stepping in.

Hugo Olivera:
My client does not wish to talk on that subject, he is to be remembered as a greater entity than his father who's opinions on his transitions are not relevant. Next question.

Stuttering slightly with a worried look on her face, Lisa Evans frantically thinks of her next question with the pressure weighing down on her shoulders.

Lisa Evans:
As of earlier this evening, you have a scheduled match with one "10|El" at NGW's first special, Checkpoint: Miami. What are your thoughts regarding your opponent based on the knowledge we have so far?

Hugo Olivera:
A partir do início desta noite, você tem uma partida agendada com um "10 | El" no primeiro especial NGW, Checkpoint: Miami. Quais são os seus pensamentos sobre o seu adversário com base no conhecimento que temos até agora?

Vitor Belfort Jr:
Who?

Lisa Evans:
So you have not seen the footage?

Hugo Olivera:
Você já viu as----

Vitor once again puts his hand up, understand the question simply based upon the puzzled look on the face of Lisa Evans.

Vitor Belfort Jr:
Fighting is no time for talk. I train, I win. Esta carreira de pessoas vai acabar assim que ele começa. No games..

Lisa Evans:
Could you translate the Portuguese part for our listeners around the world?

Hugo Olivera:
This persons career will end as soon as it starts.

Lisa Evans:
Oh my. W..Well thank you for your time Vitor and good luck at Checkpoint: Miami.

Hugo pats Vitor on the back and the two walk out of the frame, leaving Lisa Evans shaking in her boots as they pass momentarily before the camera fades to black.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

"Fighting is no time for talk" Empty Re: "Fighting is no time for talk"

Post by Batman Fri May 05, 2017 12:11 pm

9.5/10
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!