Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
A Scornful Welcome. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
A Scornful Welcome. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
A Scornful Welcome. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
A Scornful Welcome. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
A Scornful Welcome. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
A Scornful Welcome. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
A Scornful Welcome. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
A Scornful Welcome. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
A Scornful Welcome. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
A Scornful Welcome. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

A Scornful Welcome.

5 posters

Go down

A Scornful Welcome. Empty A Scornful Welcome.

Post by Gumble Fri May 05, 2017 5:40 pm

As Genesis returns from commercial break, the crowd is cheering for the exciting match that they just witness. Then all of the sudden a new theme hit the P. A. System, exciting the fans even more.

The the excitement turns to pure hatred. As the Hell Fire Club walks out onto the stage. The International Champion, Kaiva, the Monsterous Afterlife, both following the Fallen Angel Jon Reed. All three men in Hell Fire Club shirts, stand on top of the stage smiling taking a moment to hear how much the crowd hated their perfectly executed plan on the former International Champion, Randy Borton. They continue down to the ring, the crowd continue to boo. As the final made it to the ring, Lisa Evans hands Jon Reed a mic.

Jon Reed

Hello everyone. I think you all know us by know. If not let me introduce ourselves. This right here is the two time International Champion, Kaiva.

The Crowd Boos start to get louder.

This is the monster, Afterlife, he is here for destruction, and he will get what he wants. Just like Randy felt at Emergence. And just like Pierre and Borton will feel tonight.

The crowd starts to chant "Borton Gonna Kill Ya"

Yeah, keep believing that, when we rule this company we see what will happen. Anyways, Back to what I was saying. I am The Fallen Angel, I am Jon Reed. And this is my club. Know that we got introduction out of the way. Lets discuss somethings. First off, Randy Borton. We decimated you at Emergence. And now you want to face off against Kaiva AND Afterlife? Kaiva, what do you think about this?

Jon hands the mic to the International Champion Kaiva.

Kaiva

So, let me get this straight... After I single-handedly crushed your hopes of keeping this championship around your waist, in expert fashion I might add. You want to oppose us again? But not only that, you want to oppose us teaming up with that waste of a title shot Pierre Thompson?

Kaiva laughs looking down at his title, the crowd boos at the sound of the 'Milkman' and Thompson getting disrespected by this band of loathsome scoundrels.

Yeah, Yeah... you can boo all you want but it doesn't change the fact that I stand before you, YOUUUURRRRR INNNNTTERRRRNNNAATIOOOONAAALLLLLLLLL CHAAAMPIION!

The crowd heckles Kaiva showing their disapproval of the Latvian. The International Champion smiles at the crowd's disdain.

So take a good look at this championship Pierre, because that is as close as you are going to get! Look... I know your thing is that you are 'Mr. Primetime' or whatever and you think that you are this unmissable superstar but you're not, sorry bud. But to be fair 'Primetime' i'll be honest, i've been dreading going against you, not because I'm afraid that i'll lose of course... but because I know people switch off their TV as soon as they see you on their screen.

The fans boo again and start chanting 'Primetime'

Oh look Pierre! your 4 fans are trying to start a chant... speaking of fans-

He looks around at Jon Reed and Afterlife

Do any of you guys find it weird that people like this 'Primetime' guy when he hasn't even said a word since he joined this company? Same with the milkguy as well, I don't think i've heard any of them say a word in the last year or so... It really makes you think huh?

Jon Reed nods laughing while Afterlife just stares into blank space.

It makes you think how stupid these people have to be to consider these men their heroes, consider them as 'role models'. But what else can you expect from the putrid people that reside right here in disgusting Michigan.

The crowd's jeers get even louder as their hometown is besmirched... Jon Reed walks forwards laughing while patting Kaiva on the back and gesturing for the mic.

Jon Reed

Wow. Well, Kaiva... these people definitely don't like you...

Both men laugh as Afterlife continues to look off into the distance.

Well that kind of went off track... Where was I? Oh yeah Borton being stupid and then AH YES! Secondly, we got Nick LaFave. Oh wait Nick Bunn, gets confusing. Nick, I will tell you that I missed an opportunity to face Tim, sad, I wanted to be the one that ended his career, but I guess you'll do.

Both Kaiva and Jon Reed have a giant smirk on their face as -

1) Open to Suntan/Borton (definitely not gonna happen)
2) The crowd boos and the scene fades to black
Gumble
Gumble
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Wet

Back to top Go down

A Scornful Welcome. Empty Re: A Scornful Welcome.

Post by krzy Fri May 05, 2017 5:40 pm

borton, come through with the hot response

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Gumble Fri May 05, 2017 5:41 pm

borton can't talk, he lost his tongue in a game of checkers.
Gumble
Gumble
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Wet

Back to top Go down

Post by Borton Fri May 05, 2017 5:53 pm

don't underestimate me
Borton
Borton
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dashing's jokes

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Fri May 05, 2017 9:19 pm

All that work gone.
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Mod Sat May 06, 2017 5:14 am

i have faith in Borton.... in a 5* promo

expects Borton to come and say F.U and leave
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum