Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Kingdom of Destruction Vl Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Kingdom of Destruction Vl Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Kingdom of Destruction Vl Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Kingdom of Destruction Vl Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Kingdom of Destruction Vl Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Kingdom of Destruction Vl Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Kingdom of Destruction Vl Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Kingdom of Destruction Vl Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Kingdom of Destruction Vl Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Kingdom of Destruction Vl Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Kingdom of Destruction Vl

3 posters

Go down

Kingdom of Destruction Vl Empty Kingdom of Destruction Vl

Post by HellishxHades Sun May 07, 2017 5:42 pm

As NGW opening pyro end, the P.A. System is instantly hit with the theme of The Self Proclaimed King of NGW, George King.

And from behind the curtain comes out George in civilian clothes not his usually attire. He doesn't do anything but walk straight to the ring and pulls a mic out of his blue jeans.

Gerhard Foster!!! I got a bone to pick with you.
Last week was gonna be perfect. I was gonna walk on down to the ring tell you and Raiden off. Then go out with my queen to a steak dinner here in Dallas Texas.

The crowd pops for the mention of Dallas Texas.

Oh shut up, if I had a choice I wouldnt take her to a 5 Star restaurant in this crap city.

The crowd begins to boo.

But Gerhard, you had to ruin my night. Cause I was gonna drop you Flush but you dropped me like a bomb. And if you know it or, I have rules as King and these you broke some buddy.
Rule #34: Never Ruin The King Night. Punishable by Championship Dream being Crushed. So Gerhard Tonight I will give you a taste of your full punishment that you will get in Miami.

And Raiden, last week we met the same fate, getting dropped on our head, but unlike you, I won't be pinned from being dropped on my head. In fact I will get back up and I will destroy the man that laid his finger on the King.

[Open to Gerhard/Raiden, if not George drops the mic and walks to the back to prepare for the Main Event.]

HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Kingdom of Destruction Vl Empty Re: Kingdom of Destruction Vl

Post by Solaris Arc Sun May 07, 2017 7:26 pm

Just as King finished speaking, the speakers blared once more.

The Super Soldier slowly wandered out from the back, scratching at his goatee with an angry glare.
He slowly popped his next before jumping up and letting out a roar. The pyrotechnics shot off with a loud Bang. Gerhard remained on the stage, mic in hand. He slowly popped his neck, bringing up the microphone.

Gerhard Fischer: My Nuke must have given you some brain damage, King... Because only an idiot with a brain injury would come out here and start talking Scheiße...

King, even with your comments, I still have a modicum of respect for you... But, you're out of your mind if you think you can survive against me.

Gerhard slowly wandered over to the sound table, pushing a man out of his chair and taking hit for himself. He climbed back onto the stage and began walking towards the ramp.

Gerhard Fischer: Maybe I could knock some sense back into you with this... What do you think? Or do you want me to wait until the Main Event, where I can finish off your hopes for momentum?

(Open to my bois King and Raidey.)
Solaris Arc
Solaris Arc
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by HellishxHades Sun May 07, 2017 7:39 pm

George brings the mic back to his lips.

A Steel Chair? Really. Really. Did you not see what I did to Zach Smith in NGW first No Holds Barred Match. I beat him so bad without weapons. Imagine what would happen to you when you are to busy getting in the ring. I take that chair from you, snap it across your back, and the wrap it around your carcusses neck and hit a Royal Flush.

The Crowd start chanting we want Raiden.

Guess what, he won't be out here, he has other business to attend to at the moment. But Gerhard, I don't need weapons to break you. To make bow at my feet. I will guarantee everyone, that at the end of the Night the Super Soldier will be on his knees.
HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Sun May 07, 2017 8:53 pm

Finally being seen since suffering his first loss in an NGW ring, Raiden comes out form the curtain and recieving a great reaction. Feeling the fans and ready for action as usual is The Southern Superman. He pulls a microphone from his jeans and speaks for the first time in  a while.

Raiden
Well, I didn't think I'd have to actually do much talking, seeing as the two of you aren't that good at it. You wanna talk about my head being planted into the mat and me getting my first loss, well not to worry, since come Checkpoint: Miami, you'll be the ones taking the loss. I might've taken a blow to my momentum, but that won't stop me from becoming the deserving and first NGW Champion.

The Crowd starts a chain of "Yes" chants until Raiden speaks again.

Raiden
I am the most entertaining of us three, I am the most experienced of us three, and I am the most DETERMINED of us three in this ring. So you can brag about your little accolades now, even though they'll be obsolete come the PPV. When Raiden says he told you so and is holding up the gold, he'll make sure to give you both a nice thumb up for participation. Now if you excuse me, I'd like for you not to say my name in vain or else next time, they're will be more than just talking.
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down