Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
INDESTRUCTIBLE!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
INDESTRUCTIBLE!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
INDESTRUCTIBLE!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
INDESTRUCTIBLE!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
INDESTRUCTIBLE!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
INDESTRUCTIBLE!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
INDESTRUCTIBLE!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
INDESTRUCTIBLE!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
INDESTRUCTIBLE!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
INDESTRUCTIBLE!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

INDESTRUCTIBLE!!

Go down

INDESTRUCTIBLE!! Empty INDESTRUCTIBLE!!

Post by Big Boi 702 Mon May 08, 2017 4:53 pm

*As Episode 81 of Genesis continues after the commercial break, Jay Davis is standing in the ring with Guri Sukonov, after his attack on Bison. ‘The Richest Man in CMV’ is given a mic, a weapon fond of Jay to use daily.*

“Ladies and Gentlemen, I am proud to announce that a new face has been discovered by yours truly. Last year, I brought in the man now known as the monster on Genesis, Guri Sukonov. He showed you, people, how a true monster goes to work by breaking down the feared Bison. Now, I bring to you someone that is the sole ingredient for total domination on Genesis. A surefire way to never have to compete with Fusion AGAIN!! CMV, this man has been in numerous federations for nearly a decade. This man is the newest representation of Davis Incorporation. This man is DEVLIN O’BRIAN!!”

*The crowd erupts in cheers as the lights go dim and the smoke comes through. Then a shadow appears in the smoke. The crowd is losing it knowing that the COH legend is now in CMV. Devlin O’Brian is here! He looks around, feeling the aura of the crowd. He then walks down to the ring, shaking both Guri and Jay’s hand. He then stands in line with Guri as Jay begins to start speaking again*

“This….this is what a revolution looks like. Two of the biggest faces in CMV today!! And this is just two. Think by the end of next year, I will have an army. An army of the toughest and most known wrestlers in the world!! From Japan to New York!”

*Jay then tells Devlin and Guri to fall back as the three men walk up the ramp and into the back*

(Guri and Devlin are not Tag Team Wrestlers, just Singles. Same goes to Jay Davis.)
Big Boi 702
Big Boi 702
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum