Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
DtL: Ep. 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
DtL: Ep. 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
DtL: Ep. 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
DtL: Ep. 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
DtL: Ep. 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
DtL: Ep. 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
DtL: Ep. 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
DtL: Ep. 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
DtL: Ep. 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
DtL: Ep. 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

DtL: Ep. 3

2 posters

Go down

DtL: Ep. 3 Empty DtL: Ep. 3

Post by krzy Mon May 08, 2017 5:38 pm

Ah, there he is in the flesh.

The one and only, the gorgeous, the awe-inspiring, 10|EL being tended to during some downtime on the set. It’s the same old scene from weeks prior, yet it never fails to captivate. His muscles glisten as body oil is massaged into it. His jaw clenches and loosens rhythmically as he chews the grapes fed to him.

This is truly the life--one that only a gift to the human race like 10|EL is worthy of living. He closes his eyes and smiles after a contented sigh. He could lay here forever, and there would be no shortage of people lined up to tend to his every needs. For all we know you could be dying to reach through the screen and run your fingers down his abdomen. There’s no shame in admitting it. We’ve all been there.

10|EL stretches and is so relaxed he doesn’t even bother standing up. He lays there and speaks, while Lady Cerylla stands at his side ready to...or at least attempt to, translate.

╫10|EL╫
La día es casi quia. La día cuando 10|EL llega a NGW y cuando y hago todos los luchadores saben que 10|EL es la verdad. Sí, yo soy el hombre tú estabas a esperando. Ya sé que mi nombre está yendo ser una marca del mundo.

Lady Cerylla
♪Yes, 10|EL broke the doctor’s arm on the day of his birth
For daring to lay hands on a child with immeasurable worth♫

╫10|EL╫
¡Puedo dar alguien hombre tres brazos! Porque yo tomo uno y entonces lo rompo! El brazo es un parte del cuerpo muy fascinante. Nadie realidad comprendes como lo importante hasta es tarde.

Lady Cerylla
♫In everything he puts his mind to, 10|EL finds a way to succeed
Fame and fortune are all things on which he strives to feed♪

╫10|EL╫
Pero, hay más tiempo hasta “Checkpoint Miami.” Estoy yendo a practicar hasta más perfecto que soy ahora.

Lady Cerylla
♫A star on television and in the wrestling ring
Emmys and championships, all fit for a king♪

╫10|EL╫
Mientras yo lucho con mi corázon y alma no puedo perder.

He gets out of the recliner, but he’s such an angelic presence that it’s almost like his feet don’t touch the ground. This scene demands a chorus in the background singing ”Hallelujah” as 10|EL assumes his signature pose: arms raised high in the air looking like a statue sculpted by the gods.

It’s then that the director walks into the room, to let them know break time’s over. The show must go on.

╫ ╫ ╫

Narrator: Alzón received the shock of his life when a one-night stand revealed she was pregnant--news that his wife wouldn’t take too kindly if he were to tell her. But as Alzón’s phone rings in her hands, it looks like she’s about to find out whether he likes it or not.

When we return, Alzón’s eyes open wide as he watches, almost in slow motion, as Cerylla raises the phone to her ear. If it were possible, his pounding heartbeat would send ripples through the floor and cause the building to collapse--probably preferable to his wife finding out.

“Hello?” She answers, already sounding slightly annoyed as she listens to the person on the other end plead their case. “Is that so?” she replies through a clenched jaw.

Alzón realizes that it’s better he get ahead of the curve while he can control the narrative.

“Look, honey,” he says shakily. “It was one night, and I…”

She cuts him off, “Don’t call here at this time ever again.” Ten years ago she would have snapped a flip phone shut with a satisfying click. Instead she just pushes the end call button.

“I can’t believe this,” she says as she takes a seat at the other end of the kitchen table. “You’re right. It was one night.”

Alzón is paralyzed in silence, so Cerylla continues. “You’re right. It was just one night. One goddamn night you decided to help Dennis out of the kindness of your heart, and now he’s violating the truce by hounding you after midnight.”

A breath of relief immediately washes over him. For once, Dennis has actually done him a favor. “Hey, once I nail the interview tomorrow, the pizza place will be the thing of the past. What’s one more shift for old time’s sake?”

The phone rings again. Over Cerylla’s shoulder he sees that it’s from a private number. He lunges for it and stuffs the phone in his pocket. He kisses her on the forehead to put her at peace, then quickly throws on some clothes before heading to the apartment door.

With the phone violently vibrating in his pocket, Alzón all but jumps down the three flights of stairs and stumbles through the door and out onto the street. He trips, but there happens to be another gentleman out there who offer a helping hand. However, when Alzón is back on his feet, the other man only squeezes tighter.

Alzón winces, “Hey thanks, but you can let go now.”

The gentleman chuckles, “When I heard the news, I wasn’t sure what I would do to you when I found you,” Alzón looks down and barely manages to catch the shimmer of moonlight against a sharp blade. “Only for you to fall right into my lap. Guess I gotta improvise.”

“Who--”

“Name’s Tumble...Sophie’s ex boyfriend thanks to you.”

As soon as he says that, Alzón realizes he’s in a dire situation. He steps on Tumble’s foot and sprints in the opposite direction. He races through an alleyway, which puts some distance between them.He dashes out into the street and is almost hit by a car.

“HEY! Watch where you’re go---Alzón?” The driver says.

Alzón turns toward the voice and can’t believe his eyes. “Dennis? What are you doing here?”

“I think I got the wrong number earlier cause some chick answered your phone, so I was coming here to see if you could cover my shift.”

This isn’t even the most ridiculous thing Alzón’s heard today. “Dude, what the fu--”

Tumble’s voice off in the distance cuts him off. “I’ll kill you, you son of a bitch!”

Alzón realizes he has no choice as he he scrambles to the passenger side of Dennis’ car and hops in.

“Drive!”

“Where?”

“DRIVE!”

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

DtL: Ep. 3 Empty Re: DtL: Ep. 3

Post by Batman Mon May 08, 2017 6:58 pm

*slow clap*
Batman
Batman