Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Crossed Paths  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Crossed Paths  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Crossed Paths  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Crossed Paths  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Crossed Paths  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Crossed Paths  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Crossed Paths  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Crossed Paths  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Crossed Paths  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Crossed Paths  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Crossed Paths

Go down

Crossed Paths  Empty Crossed Paths

Post by Big Boi 702 Thu May 11, 2017 9:29 pm

*Jay Davis is seen in his locker room, doing Push-ups as Dave Turner come into his room. He looks down at Jay, as he continues to do Push-ups. Jay realises that Turner is in front of him and jumps up to his feet.*

“Hey, Turner. Thought you’d be fluffing off your trophies and give a stern talk to Angel. Like almost every show.”

“Jay, don’t even be like that. You know as GM of Genesis, it is my job to take care of any and all problems on Genesis. Angel was a setback of sorts, but it’s his choice to be where he is now.”

“That’s not what I mean! I mean….you never have time to train with me. Hell, you never have time to actually talk to me.”

“Well, I’m here now.”

“Why are you here anyway?”

“I just want to say good luck in your match against Elijah Stewart. He’s a pure wrestler no doubt about it, but you are an athlete! You are a prototype for the next generation of wrestlers. You are one of my accolades.”

“That’s what I always am to you! An accolade! Like one of your championships.”

“That’s not what I meant.”

“No, I think I get it perfectly. You just use me to get your name out to the public because you can’t get back in the ring. And now, I’m like a copy of you!”

“No, Jay. It’s not like that. If it was, I wouldn’t have spent all those weeks, endless days, training you! To become the best you can be! I’m not doing this to benefit me. Believe me, if I could, I’d jump back in the ring. But….there’s no way I can go back.”

“And that’s why you use me. You use me to get where you are now. My name shadows your name because that’s what I am. I’m your shadow!”

*Jay then holds in what he was gonna say, getting his bag as Turner stands in the doorway. Jay then walks to the door, seeing Turner in the way.*

“Move…”

“Jay, you know I’d never use you for my own good. You just have to listen to me.”

“Oh because listening to you was such a good idea, to begin with!”

“What’s that suppose to mean?”

*Jay then pushes against Turner, walking out of the room, Turner looking down the hallway, as the scene goes darker until the screen's black.*
Big Boi 702
Big Boi 702
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down