Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
DtL: Ep. 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
DtL: Ep. 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
DtL: Ep. 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
DtL: Ep. 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
DtL: Ep. 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
DtL: Ep. 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
DtL: Ep. 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
DtL: Ep. 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
DtL: Ep. 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
DtL: Ep. 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

DtL: Ep. 4

Go down

DtL: Ep. 4 Empty DtL: Ep. 4

Post by krzy Thu May 18, 2017 7:30 pm

It’s time! We waited a whole week for this and now here he is in the flesh once again, just just days removed from when we can feast our eyes on him in person.

The delicious specimen of a human being, going by his artistic performance name of 10|EL is enjoying what appears to be his favorite pastime: being fed grapes while enjoying a massage. But as he takes this quick break in between the filming of scenes, he notices the cameras rolling, he senses that he’s now the center of attention and thus he accepts his place as the most important person in the room.

He stretches in such a captivating way it’s hard to take your eyes off of him. With a causal, heart-melting smile, he allows the man massaging him to become the chair on which he sits. 10|EL chews the grape in his mouth, then swallows, before speaking.

╫10|EL╫
Ah, mis amigos..bienvenidos. La dia es cerna. La dia cuando yo llege y cambia la menera cosas estar. Yo camino con el mejor hombres y mujeres en el mundo. Mis ropas, mi cabello, mi cuerpo...todas es el mejor tu puedes encontrar.

His voice, so silky smooth, a treat to your ears. You’re almost angry when he stop speaking, like when your favorite song comes to an end and you can’t replay it. Thankfully, Lady Cerylla is here to fill the void, translating 10|El’s words...with some artistic liberties taken when it comes to conveying his message.

Lady Cerylla
♫10|EL is proof that not all men were created equally
He is the epitome of perfection in a way they hope to be♪

╫10|EL╫
Sí, Sí, soy perfección en el televisíon y en el anillo de lucha libre. El programa “Dying to Live” es el numero tres programa para personas quien ven CMV también. Próximo, voy a estar en películas y anuncios. Mis admiradores están yendo comprar todas cosas con mi cara.

Lady Cerylla
♫After Checkpoint Miami, parades will be held in his name
To not already be on the bandwagon is an unforgivable shame♪

╫10|EL╫
Mientras yo lucho con mi corazon y alma, no puedo perder.

10|EL ends, as usual, with his signature pose, arms raised high in the air before the director shows up to remind them that break time is over.

╫ ╫ ╫

Dying to Live: Episode Four

Narrator: When we last saw our hero, Alzón, he had just narrowly escaped the clutches of Tumble, the ex-boyfriend of a woman Alzón didn’t mean to get pregnant.

Dennis slams the gas pedal just before Tumble makes it to the car.

“Who the hell was that?” He asks in a high pitched squeal.

Alzón puts on his seatbeat, using it as a means to buy him some time to collect his thoughts.

“Just an angry customer,” Alzón says. “You know how they can get.”

He holds his breath in fear that Dennis won’t buy that excuse he pulled out of his ass.

“Yeah, you’re telling me.” Alzón lets out the breath he was holding as Dennis continues. “Remember that dude who was pissed at me because I was twenty minutes late?”

“How could I forget?”

“Exactly, I mean, who did that guy think he is, showing up to the restaurant like that and trying to get me fired?”

“The nerve.”

“Right?!” And it’s a good thing the manager wasn’t there or…”

Alzón drowns out Dennis with his thoughts as he tries to figure out how he could possible get everything to end peacefully. That’s when a voice in the back of his head tells him to check behind him. He look through the rearview mirror and sees Tumble still racing after them. Alzón shifts his gaze to the speedometer: 45 MPH!

“How in the hell…”

Dennis only just realizes nobody was listening to his story. “What’s going on?”

Alzón motions toward the mirror and Dennis’ eyes go wide when he sees Tumble’s reflection in it.

Alzón shouts, “Go faster!” prompting Dennis to press a little harder on the gas pedal.

55 MPH now. Alzón dares to peak at the mirror again after a minute passes. Tumble is even closer now! The big man is red-faced, pumping his arms as hard as he can as he implausibly keeps pace with the vehicle. Dennis nearly hits a pedestrian turning a corner at his breakneck speed.

They don’t hear the siren’s until the police car is close enough for them to see. As the officer shouts for them to pull over, they have no choice but to comply. No reason to make a bad situation even worse.

The officer doesn’t look happy as she steps out of the vehicle. Both Dennis and Alzón take care to leave their hands on the steering wheel and dashboard respectively while she approaches.

“You again.” Her voice is stern.

Dennis blushes, “Officer Jade.”

Alzón shakes his head in disbelief. “You two know each other?”

The Officer puts her hands on her hips. “What is this Dennis, the third time this week I’ve pulled you over? This time in the middle of the night?”

“You don’t understand,” Dennis starts. “There’s a guy chasing my friend with a knife.”

“I didn’t see any other vehicles on the road. Am I supposed to believe somebody on foot was able to keep up with a vehicle going twenty miles over the speed limit?”

Dennis and Alzón share a look. If they didn’t see it with their own eyes, they wouldn’t believe it either. Suddenly, Tumble tackles Jade to the ground. The two wrestle on the ground for a few seconds, until Tumble gets on his feet with Jade’s gun in his hands.

“Now I’ve got you.”

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum