Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
CMV Presents: Absolution! (Ep. 331) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
CMV Presents: Absolution! (Ep. 331) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
CMV Presents: Absolution! (Ep. 331) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
CMV Presents: Absolution! (Ep. 331) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
CMV Presents: Absolution! (Ep. 331) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
CMV Presents: Absolution! (Ep. 331) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
CMV Presents: Absolution! (Ep. 331) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
CMV Presents: Absolution! (Ep. 331) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
CMV Presents: Absolution! (Ep. 331) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
CMV Presents: Absolution! (Ep. 331) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

CMV Presents: Absolution! (Ep. 331)

+16
DynamicWrestler
MLP
Vic
KinZil
Borton
Gumble
Big Boi 702
Master Ogon
HellishxHades
Alveuss
Austin
Maurie
zquet
Tim
Topher Mod
Mr. Dashing
20 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

What number do you see the Royal Rumble winner entering at?

CMV Presents: Absolution! (Ep. 331) I_vote_lcap5%CMV Presents: Absolution! (Ep. 331) I_vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
CMV Presents: Absolution! (Ep. 331) I_vote_lcap11%CMV Presents: Absolution! (Ep. 331) I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 2 ]
CMV Presents: Absolution! (Ep. 331) I_vote_lcap26%CMV Presents: Absolution! (Ep. 331) I_vote_rcap 26% 
[ 5 ]
CMV Presents: Absolution! (Ep. 331) I_vote_lcap26%CMV Presents: Absolution! (Ep. 331) I_vote_rcap 26% 
[ 5 ]
CMV Presents: Absolution! (Ep. 331) I_vote_lcap0%CMV Presents: Absolution! (Ep. 331) I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
CMV Presents: Absolution! (Ep. 331) I_vote_lcap16%CMV Presents: Absolution! (Ep. 331) I_vote_rcap 16% 
[ 3 ]
CMV Presents: Absolution! (Ep. 331) I_vote_lcap5%CMV Presents: Absolution! (Ep. 331) I_vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
CMV Presents: Absolution! (Ep. 331) I_vote_lcap0%CMV Presents: Absolution! (Ep. 331) I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 19

Poll closed

CMV Presents: Absolution! (Ep. 331) Empty CMV Presents: Absolution! (Ep. 331)

Post by Mr. Dashing Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:33 pm

CMV Presents: Absolution!
Episode 331!
LIVE from the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California!!!

CMV Presents: Absolution! (Ep. 331) OGSfz1g

----- ----- ----- ----- -----

CMV Presents: Absolution! (Ep. 331) K95t2qB
Opening up the first CMV pay-per-view of 2019, LIVE from The Golden Coast for the second annual Absolution event, it's a match-up that will determine Monday night Fusion's future and decide the fate of those involved in The Cyborg Invitational tournament. The Perfect Specimen, who's in a foul mood after seeing his undefeated streak brought to end earlier this week thanks to the pride of Schmidty, goes one on one with Andrew Briggs, and if Travis King is victorious, he'll be declared the winner of the Invitational, securing his Undisputed championship opportunity next month at Purgatory.

CMV Presents: Absolution! (Ep. 331) M6Nqm8h
The war between Jay Davis' army and The Hellfire Club rages on up next, when The Russian Ogre, Guri Sukanov, stares down all three members of his rivaled group, Afterlife, Kaiva and Jon Reed, in a three-on-one handicap match!

CMV Presents: Absolution! (Ep. 331) 5UgtmDa
Triple threat actions takes over the Staples Center in this next bout, when the CMV Anarchy champion, Troy Meyers, makes his first defense of the illustrious title, against two former champions, the man that he defeated to win the belt, Shanaz Andoni, and the returning, Crowe, who has spent these past few weeks training endlessly in hopes of reclaiming what was once his.

CMV Presents: Absolution! (Ep. 331) SasgvMC
Luck hasn't exactly had Elijah Stewart's back as of late, suffering a lot of losses leading up to tonight, where he challenges Pierre Thompson for the CMV International championship. But if anyone can turn their misfortune around, it's The Good Vibes Kid, who no matter what kind of rut he's in, always has that million dollar smile and positive attitude. Will that be enough to see him capture his very first singles title though; or will Primetime's combination of strength and speed prove to be too much for him to handle?

CMV Presents: Absolution! (Ep. 331) 19f0Jie
Ryan Kent has been on the hunt for the CMV Alpha World championship ever since last season, where he and Tim LaFave were the final two superstars left inside of the Elimination Chamber to crown the inaugural champion. Chance after chance has past him by these past six months, number one contender's matches, tournaments, you name it, but The Firestarter simply couldn't get the job done, that is, until Home Coming. Kent laid it all out on the line, knowing that his match against Sam Valentine would be his last opportunity to finally earn a title shot, and after a grueling encounter, he was victorious. Now, Kent stands face to face with THE most dominant champion in CMV today, The Work Ethic Titan, Bob Luger, who has taken on any and all challengers, tonight being no different. With the road to Ascendance being paved out for the winner of this match, it's do or die in that ring between these two, time to find out who wants it more!

CMV Presents: Absolution! (Ep. 331) VbwIcvy
It's been a rough couple of weeks for the CMV Undisputed champion, Chris Andrews, suffering from bruised ribs, but pride won't allow him to take a break. The Bloody Brit realized his dreams at Home Coming, after busting his ass all year long he finally finished his climb to the top of CMV's mountain, becoming the face of Monday night Fusion in the process. But one man has taken an exception to that, and his name is Schmidty. Not a single person can deny The Game Changer's cunning, in just six short months he has taken CMV by the balls, finding himself in one hell of a position as the co-general manager of it's flagship show. Schmidty used his new-found power to rig the number one contender's battle royal two weeks ago in his favor, coming out last nice and fresh to eliminate an exhausted Troy Meyers. Now, with all of the confidence in the world that his plan will follow through, The Thinking Man's Wrestler steps into the ring tonight to go toe to toe with the ass-beating, lager-chugging, Undisputed champion OF THE WORLD, who with an injury or not, is still one dangerous son of a bitch, and he's looking to prove that here at Absolution and show Schmidty who's truly the face that runs the place!

CMV Presents: Absolution! (Ep. 331) Latest?cb=20131225003522
Thirty men, one objective; to realize their dreams and headline the grandest spectacle in sports entertainment; Ascendance! Many will fail as only one may succeed, but even in victory the road to glory will be one paved with hardships and downfalls. This is but the first step on a grander scale, who will dig down deep and discover something within themselves that they never knew was there? A man may become a beast to find victory here tonight, but it'll all be worth it in the end. Who will be the Royal Rumble winner!?
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

CMV Presents: Absolution! (Ep. 331) Empty Re: CMV Presents: Absolution! (Ep. 331)

Post by Mr. Dashing Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:36 pm

Predictions!

Winner will get to book a Fusion match, two Reality Wrasslin' matches and a Genesis match, as well as get their own custom-colored name on the site!

Tie-breaker!
What will be the most eliminations? (Ex: Rhys Matthews with four, but only the number really counts)
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

CMV Presents: Absolution! (Ep. 331) Empty Re: CMV Presents: Absolution! (Ep. 331)

Post by Topher Mod Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:54 pm

King
HFC
Crowe
Pierre
Bob
Schmidty

The returning guy who was a former 2x Anarchy Champ

4 elims

The font used for Absolution if any wants to know is from the movie Dark Crystal

CMV Presents: Absolution! (Ep. 331) P7190_p_v8_aa

Last edited by topher316 on Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:03 pm

Absolution Predictions
~ Travis King ~
~ Hell Fire Club ~
~ Troy Meyers ~
~ The Big Dawg 'Primetime' Pierre Thompson ~
~ Bobbi Boi ~
~ Schmidty ~
~ Justin Sane ~

Tie-Breaker Prediction
~ 2 Eliminations Maximum ~
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

Post by zquet Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:07 pm

King
HFC
Crowe
Stewart
Luger
Andrews
Azreal

TieBreak: 7
zquet
zquet
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:10 pm

Travis
HFC
Crowe
Pierre
Luger
SchmidtSchmdit
Adolf Ziegler

4 eliminations

Last edited by Maurie on Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:17 pm

>implying Slick B isn't winning the Rumble

Austin
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : none

Back to top Go down

Post by Alveuss Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:26 pm

Travis King
Hellfire Club
Troy Meyers
Eli Stewart
Bob Luger
Chris Andrews
Paul Divine

3 Eliminations
Alveuss
Alveuss
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by HellishxHades Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:35 pm

Travis
HFC
Andoni
Pierre
Luger
Schmidty

HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Ogon Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:11 pm

King
HFC
Andoni
Stewart
Luger
Andrews
Devious (Hey, I gotta show confidence for my own guy, also he won that battle royal so I have hope.)

Tie Breaker:
4 Eliminations
Master Ogon
Master Ogon
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Humor : r truth

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Boi 702 Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:27 pm

Travis King
Guri Sukonov
Troy Meyers
Elijah Stewart
Ryan Kent
Chris Andrews
Jay Davis

Tie Breaker: 4 Eliminations
Big Boi 702
Big Boi 702
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down

Post by Gumble Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:34 pm

King
HFC
Troy
Eli
Luger
Brit
Paul Divine

Last edited by Gumblesaur on Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gumble
Gumble
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Wet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next