Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Never cleared it up properly. Not even sure if you care. I'll try to explain it anyway. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Never cleared it up properly. Not even sure if you care. I'll try to explain it anyway. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Never cleared it up properly. Not even sure if you care. I'll try to explain it anyway. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Never cleared it up properly. Not even sure if you care. I'll try to explain it anyway. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Never cleared it up properly. Not even sure if you care. I'll try to explain it anyway. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Never cleared it up properly. Not even sure if you care. I'll try to explain it anyway. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Never cleared it up properly. Not even sure if you care. I'll try to explain it anyway. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Never cleared it up properly. Not even sure if you care. I'll try to explain it anyway. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Never cleared it up properly. Not even sure if you care. I'll try to explain it anyway. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Never cleared it up properly. Not even sure if you care. I'll try to explain it anyway. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Never cleared it up properly. Not even sure if you care. I'll try to explain it anyway.

+7
MLP
Batman
edgy shitbag
Maurie
Topher Mod
Alveuss
KinZil
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Never cleared it up properly. Not even sure if you care. I'll try to explain it anyway. Empty Never cleared it up properly. Not even sure if you care. I'll try to explain it anyway.

Post by KinZil Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:57 pm

I've mentioned it a few times on and off now. I never really have explained my side of the story in depth. so you can maybe grasp what was going through my mind at the time, for one final time. PLEASE don't feel sympathy for me, everything I did towards Dashing last year was wrong, I was the brat, he was just caught up in my idiocy.

I am a man of dramatics, so forgive me if I go too much into detail.

Back in August, I was a dumb kid with a chip on his shoulder, who took everything literally, and didn't give a crap what anybody thinked of him. I was a hothead. I was out for the summer, and I just got done with year one of my 2 year course. I felt pretty damn good about myself, so whatever I said, I took as gospel. I thought that whatever I said to anybody was right, and any given person I was speaking to was ignorant and not aware of how "right" I was.

Looking back, I knew I wasn't liked here. To most people, I was an annoying kid who needed to grow up and chill out.  And they were 100% right. I took an e-fed, built on community, way too seriously and left CMV like the crybaby I was turning into, kicking and screaming whilst leaving.

I'm glad that I took so long to grow up and come back, with the very real possibility that I would have to swallow my pride and apologize to each and every single one of you. I came back to CMV in a dark place, as I am currently in the process of getting diagnosed for clinical depression for reasons personal and nothing to do with CMV. This is by no means a way of trying to excuse what I did and said, or a way to guilt trip anybody. Depression is teaching me humility, and how nobody is better than anybody else. It also is teaching me how anger is a slippery slope, and that you can end up with no one if you fight with everyone. Community is everything.

So for Dennis, Hayden and others to accept me back into the CMV community, and for them to allow me to get on with my day to day life through the medium of writing promos, interacting with others who share the same interests and to contribute to a pretty cool YT/Twitch series is beyond awesome.

I agree with what Maurie once said, that my temper is what held me back from moving forward, whether that was being a mod or some other thing. I hope that I haven't pissed any of you off just yet since I came back. Smile  

You really never appreciate what you once had, until you had time to reflect on its absence.  And shit, I really reflected on it.

So there's the last you'll here from me on the subject. If I dwell on it anymore, it will become a burden in of itself. Just know that I appreciate you all, and you're family to me. <3
KinZil
KinZil
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Never cleared it up properly. Not even sure if you care. I'll try to explain it anyway. Empty Re: Never cleared it up properly. Not even sure if you care. I'll try to explain it anyway.

Post by Alveuss Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:09 pm

Right so I feel I'm going to be speaking for a few of us here when I say, move on. You've come back and you've apologized and thus far at least you've been a different person. That's good. What happened and how you went out last time is done, gone and I can guarantee you nobody cares now. You are who you are now and yeah I can't say for certain that everyone will have forgiven you but honestly, so what? Everyone has their shit that they go through and others behave differently due to it. What everyone will know is you had your reasons for acting how you did and nobody needs an explanation. Better yet, you don't owe anybody an explaination. In your post when you came back I was one of the people you mentioned by name and apologized to. I've for the most part forgiven you now considering you've shown your attitude has changed and if you keep that up then I'm sure everyone else will eventually too. Forget about it and move on.
Alveuss
Alveuss
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Never cleared it up properly. Not even sure if you care. I'll try to explain it anyway. Empty Re: Never cleared it up properly. Not even sure if you care. I'll try to explain it anyway.

Post by Topher Mod Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:16 pm

tbh i never saw that, was i here.... i mean we didn't talk much or feuded.... i remember you pm'ing me once saying you'd love to do a brit feud, think that was you right...but i had no problems with you.

but a lot of people have acted like dicks, hell i have... i've been going through stuff or had a bad day and was in a piss poor mood.... But thing is, in CMV people don't tend to hold grudges, people move on and build bridges.  Maurie is one of the younger members on here, yet he calmed me down too
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:27 pm

Last thing we need is another kid on the site, Amirite?  Cool
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Post by Alveuss Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:30 pm

Maurie wrote:Last thing we need is another kid on the site, Amirite?  Cool

Hell I'd take about another 30 of em if they're all as mature/creative as you are. Forget you're 14 sometimes tbh
Alveuss
Alveuss
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:32 pm

Thanks Alveuss. Means alot.
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by edgy shitbag Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:41 pm

THE KLIQ IS STILL STRONG!!!!

edgy shitbag
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by edgy shitbag Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:41 pm

Accept Paul.

edgy shitbag
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alveuss Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:55 pm

14 wrote:Accept Paul.

Except
Alveuss
Alveuss
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:23 pm

The Real Kliq
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by MLP Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:29 pm

Alveuss wrote:

Hell I'd take about another 30 of em if they're all as mature/creative as you are. Forget you're 14 sometimes tbh
Maurie is my opposite
MLP
MLP
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:37 pm

TOM wrote:
Alveuss wrote:

Maurie is my opposite
You've got lots of potential, you just need a lil push to set off your creativity.
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next