Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
CENTER STAGE :: FiLTH ViGNETTE  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
CENTER STAGE :: FiLTH ViGNETTE  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
CENTER STAGE :: FiLTH ViGNETTE  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
CENTER STAGE :: FiLTH ViGNETTE  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
CENTER STAGE :: FiLTH ViGNETTE  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
CENTER STAGE :: FiLTH ViGNETTE  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
CENTER STAGE :: FiLTH ViGNETTE  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
CENTER STAGE :: FiLTH ViGNETTE  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
CENTER STAGE :: FiLTH ViGNETTE  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
CENTER STAGE :: FiLTH ViGNETTE  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

CENTER STAGE :: FiLTH ViGNETTE

2 posters

Go down

CENTER STAGE :: FiLTH ViGNETTE  Empty CENTER STAGE :: FiLTH ViGNETTE

Post by Austin Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:06 pm

--A quick message flicks across the screen in bold lettering.--

.::.THiS MESSAGE HAS BEEN BROUGHT.::.
.::.TO YOU COURTESY OF.::.
.::.FiLTH.::.

--The shot then cuts to Shane Scott, dressed in dark jeans and a Violent Gentleman's vintage blue tee. He's staring at the camera, smoke curling through the air and passed his unkempt hair from the cigarette hanging from the corner of his mouth. He wags his fingers at the camera, smiling with no sincerity.--

Shane Scott
"I've been around CMV for a little while now, and everything I thought about this business has shown itself to be true. The same old behaviors of the boys and girls backstage, from the fans, from the suits. Nothing changes. The revolving door of professional wrestling will never cease. People will come, people will go. Wrestlers that you've loved and adored for years will one day cease to shine so brilliantly. The crystal pedestals you've built under them will slowly crack and splinter, and the second they stumble... poof. No more kissin' babies and signing autographs, no more fancy sponsors, no glitz or glam. Just another former beloved searchin' for a way to make ends meet.

You know what won't disappear? You know what'll be around forever? That grime beneath your fingernails, the scum on your teeth. Try as you might, it always creeps back to the forefront. And baby, they call me Filth for a reason. Because no amount of bleach and force will scrub me away. See, I'm not built of blood and muscle. I'm made up of what all survivors are: of resolve, of perseverance, of testicular fortitude. So you can keep the limelight: I don't want it. What I thirst for is worth much more than your admiration. I desire green and gold, thick folded leather, breath. And believe you me, I have no problem taking it from others, and it's about time I start. Shane Scott, center stage. It's time to fulfill your role."

--Scott tosses his cigarette butt at the camera, cutting to static and then into song.--

Austin
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : none

Back to top Go down

CENTER STAGE :: FiLTH ViGNETTE  Empty Re: CENTER STAGE :: FiLTH ViGNETTE

Post by KinZil Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:25 pm

Smile
KinZil
KinZil
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy