Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The Mark Of A Rebel Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The Mark Of A Rebel Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The Mark Of A Rebel Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The Mark Of A Rebel Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The Mark Of A Rebel Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The Mark Of A Rebel Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The Mark Of A Rebel Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The Mark Of A Rebel Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The Mark Of A Rebel Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The Mark Of A Rebel Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The Mark Of A Rebel

3 posters

Go down

The Mark Of A Rebel Empty The Mark Of A Rebel

Post by Big Boi 702 Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:52 pm

*As the Opening of Thursday Night Genesis, a theme we're all too familiar with plays as the Technical One, Jay Davis, comes out in a black suit with a microphone. The fans are booing him for his actions at Absolution, but he disregards them and continues to walk towards the ring. He finally get’s into the ring, holding a microphone. He then starts to speak, with the bustling crowd behind his voice*

“Absolution….where do I even begin? You know what, let’s just skip the boring cry-baby matches and go to the main event. The Royal Rumble. 30 Men go in and only 1 comes out as the victor. Unfortunately, that wasn’t the case for me. I was in the last 10 superstars. I put up one hell of a fight. Hell even eliminated a guy. But then, I get sidetracked, by Elijah Stewart. I tried to get to him, but this vibrant colored mushroom known as Sam Valentine wanted to ruin the fun and eliminate me. Just like that. Elijah went on to go to the last 3. THE LAST GODDAMN 3!! I should’ve been apart of the last 3, not someone of the likes of Stewart!

*The crowd immediately boos Jay Davis after speaking about Elijah Stewart like that. But Jay just chuckles and continues to speak on, not giving any concern to the ovation of boos*

“You people don’t get it, I’ve been here for over a year and not ONCE have I held gold around my waist. I try and I try and I TRY AND I TRY AND IN THE END, IT DOESN’T EVEN MATTER!! I always seem to get caught with the bullsh*t stick and get pinned over some stupid bullcrap or put in some stupid tournament because “it’s only fair to the superstars”. I’ve spent over 5 YEARS holding up some of the biggest indy promotions in Ireland, matter of fact, in Europe! I became a World Champion TWICE! And then I come to the states, majorly CMV. And what happens?”

*The crowd would think it’s funny, therefore saying the old classic “What” line. Davis then responds*

“I get thrown in stupid rookie matches because I wasn’t good enough in the states. And then, I got put in this ridiculous tag team with Troy Meyers called “The Rebels”.”

*The crowd then boos again as Jay Davis brings up the god-awful team of “The Rebels”*

"And to be honest, I kinda liked the aura of The Rebels. A care-free zone with no rules or boundaries. I put a chair through Mike Grizzly’s fat gut! Me and Troy, decimated almost all of CMV…..then we wanted OUR shot and what happens? X-Gen comes out and wants to make a statement that they are the most decorated team in CMV history. And the two dumbasses that me and Troy were, we threw out a challenge towards X-Gen wanting our tag team title shots. And we lost….I lost because somewhere down the line, team mates weren’t teammates and I showed Troy how it felt to get stabbed in the back. And then me and him went on about who the better man was.”

*The crowd continue to boo on Jay Davis, as Jay brings all of it in and takes off his suit jacket, folding it and putting it on the ground. He then untightens his tie and begins speaking again*  

“And then I went into a Light Heavyweight Championship bout with Ryan Kent of all people. AND LOST. Then I went into some more title or contendership matches AND LOST. So no matter how hard I tried to fight, there was 0 to no hope for me to actually come out as the man of CMV! And now, I’m fed up.”

*Jay then throws his jacket into the crowd, not paying mind to the people and starts kicking up dusts all over the ring, while the crowd cheer him on*

“I’ve had it. I’ve been nice to everyone and now, I’VE HAD IT! DAVE, if you watching this, I hope you’re seeing this in your cozy little office! I hate how you think you’re a  big shot when in general, you’re nothing but a dried up, lousy, piece of retired garbage who’d make more money showing up at a Indy event then being in his own company! I asked one time for your sake to actually do something with me, and you just blew me off. Because you had “other things” to worry about. And now, you have to deal with a Jay Davis that hasn’t been around in awhile. You’re gonna be dealing with the Mad Dog of CMV again. I’m gonna be the One-Man Rebel again! And no matter how hard you try, you won’t get anywhere near MY legacy and where I stand in CMV. And to be honest, I’ve done more than you have because I am better than you! I’ve always thought of it like being in the shadow of someone just to have them become your shadow."

*The crowd keep quiet after that rant on Dave Turner, who’s been by Davis’s side ever since his failed debut on Fusion.*

“So Turner, I don’t want to have just any old match, I want SAM VALENTINE! I want the SOB who took me out in the Rumble. And then what I want you to do is book me and Elijah for Purgatory in a Extreme Rules match. And IF I DON’T GET THESE DEMANDS, by god I’ll have your legacy look like shriveled newspaper compared to mine. Don’t make me wait. After all, “I’m a busy man”.”

*Jay then throws the microphone on the mat and walks out of the ring, grabbing a Paul Divine “I love Japan” sign and ripping it in front of the young fan’s face. He smiles at the kid, walking up the ramp and into the back, to a dissatisfied crowd*

Last edited by Jay Davis on Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Big Boi 702
Big Boi 702
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down

The Mark Of A Rebel Empty Re: The Mark Of A Rebel

Post by Big Boi 702 Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:53 pm

Probably the best Promo I've wrote all Season. LoL.
Big Boi 702
Big Boi 702
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down

Post by Alveuss Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:10 pm

I remember your first few promos and how they were. You've come on a lot since then and this was actually a pretty good read. Good job.
Alveuss
Alveuss
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:51 am

Ringo already took Turner's legacy. Good luck though, entertaining read.

Austin
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : none

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Boi 702 Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:13 pm

*BUMP* Had to change Williams to Stewart. LoL
Big Boi 702
Big Boi 702
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!