Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Can't Cage the Rage Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Can't Cage the Rage Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Can't Cage the Rage Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Can't Cage the Rage Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Can't Cage the Rage Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Can't Cage the Rage Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Can't Cage the Rage Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Can't Cage the Rage Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Can't Cage the Rage Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Can't Cage the Rage Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Can't Cage the Rage

3 posters

Go down

Can't Cage the Rage Empty Can't Cage the Rage

Post by Rage Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:08 am

Rage held his newly won Global Championship high. He'd done something that many thought was beyond his ability. Sure, he'd won several championships in other federations before, but never a top tier title such as this. He felt so proud, so accomplished, so happy with himself. Most pleasing of all was the fact he's done it without any outside help too!

Rage collapses to his knees, clutching the Global Championship close to his chest as if it were a newborn baby, tears flowing down his cheeks. Something had changed in Rage in this moment...a moment that nobody could take away from him. He was the Champion and he'd be forever written down in the history books as walking out of Blood Rush as the man.

Then suddenly a familiar song played over the speakers and the titantron flashed. Thankfully, it wasn't an enemy that interrupted this joyous moment.

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Can't Cage the Rage Empty Re: Can't Cage the Rage

Post by The Alpha Female FURY Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:36 am

The song that played over the speakers was one that had only been played on Intensity a handful of times, before its owner became one of the biggest names on the Ferocity band. In all no one was really surprised when Fury stepped out from under titantron after all she was Rage’s biggest supporter, she always had faith in him and believed he was long overdue a shot at the big title. She had a smug look on her face as she strode down the ring with her own title over her shoulder, Fury had said that both she and Rage would be walking out of Blood Rush with gold and as much as some of the CMV Universe hated to admit she was right.

Fury slid into the ring, standing before her man as he kneeled clutching his newly won title. “Told you you’ll be walking out with the gold, I didn’t doubt you for a second. Come on Boyo on your feet it’s time to celebrate” as she said Fury tugged Rage up onto his feet before she raised her IC belt up.
The Alpha Female FURY
The Alpha Female FURY
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:54 am

Rage smiles and he too held his title up high and got a mixed reaction from the crowd. It wasn't quite a face turn, but it wasn't a doom and gloom sort of promo that they might have expected. However, as Rage and Fury embraced in the ring, another entity decided to interrupt.

Bill Maverick made his way to the ring grinning like some evil imp. The crowd boos and even threw some rubbish at the self proclaimed "Reaper of Souls". He got a mic and laughs. "Now you will all bare witness to the power of the Unholy Alliance! We have the Global Championship! We will change the fate of CMV! The seeds of a new empire have been sewn and if he hope to reap."

Bill was suddenly stopped when Rage angrily snatched the mic from Maverick's hands. He scowled at the smaller necromancer and took a step closer to his master. "What do you mean we? I won this title. Not you. If anything, Omega Lee helped more than you did."

There were a few laughs from the few souls still in attendance as many others began to head out of the arena. Bill Maverick was clearly not a drawing a dime this night. As Rage hands the Global Championship belt off to Fury, he suddenly snaps and grasps Bill Maverick by the throat and delivers a vicious chokeslam! However, Bill Maverick always had back up and the rest of the Unholy Alliance hopped up and over the ringside barrier and stormed into the ring to protect their master. Valderiss and Susanna and the massive Gluttony! It appeared as though things were going to get ugly and fast!

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Alpha Female FURY Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:21 am

As Bill Mavericks theme interrupted the moment Fury was clearly heard growling “What the fuck now” as bastard decided to show up. It was clear before he spoke that Bill was here to take the credit of her Husbands hard work, and sure enough FEAR begun a speech he had no doubt been rehearsing for a long time.

Thankfully Rage seemed to be just as fed up with FEAR as she was and took the mic away from him, much to the relief to the crowd that remained to witnessed this exchange. Fury was thinking about knocking the smug little bastard out when Rage handed her the Global title to hold, before he snapped around and viscously chokeslammed the creepy fucker. It surprised her a little as up until now Rage was unquestionably loyal to Bill, yet it was a welcome sight and Fury couldn’t help laugh as FEAR was laid out flat on his back.

Fury wasn’t about to let Rage had all the fun though, after all she was still pissed off about FEAR trying to sacrifice her to his demon master over a year ago. As Bill laid there Fury moved in letting him get a glimpse at the steel toed boots she was wearing before brutally booting him in the balls.

Of course she and Rage wasn’t going to get to enjoy beating on FEAR for long as his lackys soon showed up, Valderiss, Suey and Gluttony all storming into the ring to protect the bastard. Fury and Rage were outnumbered but that didn’t faze her, Fury just set the belts down before taking a fighting stance.

“Alright then whose first? Come and have a go if you think your hard enough!”
she dared them.
The Alpha Female FURY
The Alpha Female FURY
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:33 am

The terrible trio stopped and looked at each other, then at their master, and lastly at Rage. It was as if they were trying to decide on what to do next but seemed very reluctant to attack the new CMV power couple. Valderiss, the youngest of the Unholy Alliance smiled as she was the first to act on the situation. She took a step towards Rage...and knelled! Fury laughed and Susanna had a disgusted look on her face. Gluttony's maw dropped open and he suddenly rubbed his blubbery jowls.

Bill Maverick meanwhile lay there clutching his balls and couldn't believe his eyes to what he was witnessing. Gluttony was next to kneel and Suey grumbling also bowed to the new champion. Rage smirked as Fury handed him back the championship. It would appear the members of the Unholy Alliance had decided (abet begrudgingly) that Rage would be their new leader. As Rage leads his small army out of the ring and up the ramp, he stops and beckons Bill Maverick to come along. The man who seemingly lost everything would still have his place in the Unholy Alliance.

The usurped former leader limps after them but hides ulterior motives and secretly hoped that Rage's reign as Global Champion was a short one.

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:27 pm

Before the Main Event at Intensity...

Rage is seen backstage in the interview area. He was alone this evening with his Global Championship over his shoulder. The interviewer was in for a rude awakening as the CMV Global title holder snatched the mic away and shoved him back force-ably.

"Tonight, I will make sure that Tops Newsome won't make it to Implosion. I'm playing for blood and this game isn't over until the hounds of hell are howling for Newsome's soul. This is personal Tops! You dare challenge me again! You're a fool. Care and compassion are a fools mixture. You'll find none from me. I hurt your precious puppet Medusa last we met. Tonight, I'll hurt you and hurt you bad! Should you survive my assault tonight, Implosion will be your graveyard! And I will stand above your battered carcass and smile!"

Rage then returned the mic to the shocked interviewer and made his way to gorilla position, ready to make good on his threats in just a few moments.

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:31 am

During Day One of Implosion...

The Titantron flashed and lights in the arena dimmed. An image of Rage with his Global Championship over his shoulder appeared. He appeared to be in some old gothic looking church, lit by many candles. There didn't seem to be anybody sharing the room with him either.

"Tops Newsome. Tomorrow you face me for the CMV Global Championship. I have to admit, I do respect you. I've beaten you and you had defeated me before. Tomorrow, we finally find out who is the better man. Once that bell rings, I'll do whatever it takes to keep this championship. I intend to keep the Global Championship for a very long time. No Unholy Alliance, just you and me in 3 Stages of Hell. I'll break you Tops, force you to bow before my power. You defeated me once but now nothing can stop the RAGE coming for you inside of that ring. Enjoy what little comforts you have left Tops...after I'm done with you, you'll find yourself wishing you never challenged me in the first place."

The Titantron then flashed and became dark as the lights returned to their previous brightness. Rage had let his presence and intentions known. The question that remained was could Tops Newsome overcome a very cruel and determined Rage at Day 2 of Implosion. We would all find out soon enough.

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Mod Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:51 am

The biggest night in professional wrestling is upon us and with the card stacked, everyone is nervous, excited and hoping to pick up the win, a win at the biggest, baddest card ever at IMPLOSION.

Backstage Top's Newsome is lacing up his boots, with a  cheeky grin across his face as the crowd give a mixed reaction, boos and cheers fill the arena. Top's looks into the camera and begins to speak....

Tops : Do i look intimindated, have you forgotten what i'm capable of. Let me remind you who the hell i am. I'm Top's Newsome.... I am the Puppet Master.... and after tonight you can call me CMV Global Champion.

Rage you are one, if not thee most ruthless wrestler i have ever faced, i give you that and while we do hold victories over one another tonight 3 is most definitely the magic number. 3 stages of hell... Just remember the last time i took you to hell... You was never the same after that. But what pisses me of is that you went onto become Global Champion while i had to fight other peoples battles, but tonight Rage, i let out those frustrations....The bad news is you're going to have suffer  and feel the brunt of my rage. But don't get me wrong i am focused, i am ready and time is ticking, tick tock, tick tock, do you hear that Rage, Time is up... My puppets have spoken and The Puppet Master has arrived.....NO STRINGS ATTACHED.

Sorry for rushed promo, did it at work lol
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:20 am

Backstage on Intensity...

Rage was preparing for his match, getting pumped up and ready to remind everybody why he is the CMV Global Champion. Omega Lee defeated him the last time they fought one on one. It was something Rage sought to avenge. Question was at what cost? His concience? His soul? As he wrestled with these misgivings, there was a knock on the door to his locker room.

"Come in."

The door opened there was a tall man in a business suit that walked in. Rage glanced up from his seat and frowned. He didn't reconize this man's face. He could have been just about anybody. A corporate goon from CMV? A rivial promoter? Or maybe just a fan? The mystery man had redish skin, weathered features, dark black hair drawn back in a neat ponytail. Native American perhaps? The big man spoke.

"Hello. I've been watching you for sometime Rage. I'm big fan of your work."

Rage managed a smirk. Ok, just a fanboy in an expensive suit. No problem. But still...there was something odd about this guy. He had a presence about him...something primal or animal like. It was hard to explain exactly. But regardless, he seemed genuinely kind and almost fatherly.

"Thanks. And you are?"

The Indian laughs softly and replies, "Oh my name isn't important. I don't need your audigraph. I came here to give you something. A gift."

Rage stood and approached his fan. The Indian reached into his suit and pulled out a small leather pouch with a long strap. It was a medicine pouch. Rage held out his hand graciously and closed it tightly around the bag. The Indian smiles and nods.

"Good. You'll need this. You're traveling down a dark and dangerious path. You'll need all your strength to fight the battle that is coming. May great spirit watch over you."

The man then turns and leaves back out the door leaving Rage utterly speechless. Before he disappeared the friendly giant added, "There's not much time left in the world."

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down