Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Joys darkness Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Joys darkness Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Joys darkness Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Joys darkness Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Joys darkness Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Joys darkness Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Joys darkness Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Joys darkness Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Joys darkness Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Joys darkness Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Joys darkness

Go down

Joys darkness Empty Joys darkness

Post by Bloody_justice Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:54 pm

It was after ferocity and everyone was getting ready to leave but then everyone heard something they never imagined they would hear.
???
ladies and gentlemen allow me to welcome you to the darkness
With that the lights went out and the audience was wondering who can be coming out this late into the show and then when the lights barely came back on the audience so who it was and they were shocked because walking his way down the aisle was bloody justice.
BLOODY JUSTICE
Now ladies and gentlemen you maybe wondering what I a fusion superstar am doing here on the vixen only show well I got permission to do a episode of darkness. So here is my guest for tonight JOY JUSTICE!
After he says that we see the all to familiar sight of joy slowly making her way to the ring. After she got into the ring BJ started the questions.
BLOODY JUSTICE
ok here are your questions for tonight first what was it like growing up with me as a brother second what is your bra size third what is your pubic hair color fourth are you free to date fifth favorite meal and movie sixth what are your  hobbies seventh what are the 7 spider deities names eighth would you marry Schmidty And finally can you shoot webs out of your hands?  
When he got finished reading the questions joy was a little red in the face from anger or embarrassment no one would know
JOY JUSTICE
[center]Ok to the first question it was ok for a little while until our parents got divorced second question bra size is B maybe C idk because I barely wear them and to the third question whoever asked that your a pervert and don't ask that again fourth yes I am and I'm not looking for anyone fifth my favorite meal and movie I would say I tacos with some burritos and nachos my favorite movie however is the saw for the 6th question hobbies are feeding my pet spiders practicing with my brother and praying to the 7 spider deities. 7th the 7 spider deities names I do not know them neither does my brother. 8th I would not marry Schmidty and finally no I can not shoot webs out of my hands though I wish I can/center]
After saying that both joy and bloody just exits the ring and makes their way up the ramp  exiting the building.
Bloody_justice
Bloody_justice
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down