Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Hell In A Cell Predictions/Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Hell In A Cell Predictions/Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Hell In A Cell Predictions/Discussion Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Hell In A Cell Predictions/Discussion Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Hell In A Cell Predictions/Discussion Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Hell In A Cell Predictions/Discussion Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Hell In A Cell Predictions/Discussion Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Hell In A Cell Predictions/Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Hell In A Cell Predictions/Discussion Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Hell In A Cell Predictions/Discussion Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Hell In A Cell Predictions/Discussion

5 posters

Go down

Who is going to accept the US open challenge?

Hell In A Cell Predictions/Discussion I_vote_lcap20%Hell In A Cell Predictions/Discussion I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 2 ]
Hell In A Cell Predictions/Discussion I_vote_lcap10%Hell In A Cell Predictions/Discussion I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 1 ]
Hell In A Cell Predictions/Discussion I_vote_lcap0%Hell In A Cell Predictions/Discussion I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Hell In A Cell Predictions/Discussion I_vote_lcap10%Hell In A Cell Predictions/Discussion I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
Hell In A Cell Predictions/Discussion I_vote_lcap20%Hell In A Cell Predictions/Discussion I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 2 ]
Hell In A Cell Predictions/Discussion I_vote_lcap0%Hell In A Cell Predictions/Discussion I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Hell In A Cell Predictions/Discussion I_vote_lcap30%Hell In A Cell Predictions/Discussion I_vote_rcap 30% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 10

Hell In A Cell Predictions/Discussion Empty Hell In A Cell Predictions/Discussion

Post by Borton Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:17 pm

PPV and my predictions:

Hell In A Cell Predictions/Discussion 20151016_HIAC_KickOff_EPLights_HP

Neville, Cesaro and Ziggler vs Sheamus, Rusev and King Barrett
My prediction: Random ass match, going with Ziggler, Cesaro and Neville

Hell In A Cell Predictions/Discussion 20151005_HIAC_EP_LIGHT_R_OwensRyback_HP

Kevin Owens vs Ryback for the Intercontinental Championship
My prediction: Kevin Owens got dis

Hell In A Cell Predictions/Discussion 20151012_HIAC_EP_Lights_HP

John Cena vs ??? for the US Championship
My prediction: Cena is going to take some time off after Hell in a Cell, so he is for sure losing to whoever. Now as for his opponent, I think it's going to be Braun Strowman, he's going to beat Cena's ass the whole match and "injure" Cena, taking him off TV for a while.

Hell In A Cell Predictions/Discussion 20151005_HIAC_NewDayDudleyBoyz_EP_Lights_HOMEPAGE

The New Day vs The Dudley Boys for the Tag Team Championship
My prediction: I see The Dudley Boys finally winning the Tag titles.

Hell In A Cell Predictions/Discussion 20151005_HIAC_nikkicharlotte_EP_Lights-hp

Charlotte vs Nikki Bella for the Divas Championship
My prediction: Charlotte wins gg

Hell In A Cell Predictions/Discussion 20150928_HIAC_EP_Lights_HP

Seth Rollins vs Kane for the WWE Championship
My prediction: i don't know what to say about this. Hoping for Rollins to win

Hell In A Cell Predictions/Discussion 20150920_HIAC_romanbray_EP_Lights-hp

Roman Reigns vs Bray Wyatt in a Hell in a Cell match
My prediction: Roman wins lol. Hoping to see Reigns spear Bray through the cell wall.

Hell In A Cell Predictions/Discussion 20150920_HIAC_Taker_Brock_Sponsor_Homepage_EP_Light

Undertaker vs Brock Lesnar in a Hell in a Cell match
My prediction: I see Taker winning this.

Post your predictions below!
Borton
Borton
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dashing's jokes

Back to top Go down

Hell In A Cell Predictions/Discussion Empty Re: Hell In A Cell Predictions/Discussion

Post by Zak Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:38 pm

Don't tell me how to live my life. Not bragging.
Zak
Zak
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Hell In A Cell Predictions/Discussion Empty Re: Hell In A Cell Predictions/Discussion

Post by Borton Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:41 pm

ryan thought of that first

not bragging.
Borton
Borton
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by KingWolf Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:49 pm

Neville, Cesaro and Ziggler vs Sheamus, Rusev and King Barrett
My prediction: Tyler Breeze distracts Ziggler and allows the heels to pick up the v

Kevin Owens vs Ryback for the Intercontinental Championship
My prediction: Owens is going to feed Ryback a Pop-Up Powerbomb for his troubles.

John Cena vs ??? for the US Championship
My prediction: Whoever it is, a wide range of possibilities but at least we know Cena's going to drop the belt we all win.

The New Day vs The Dudley Boys for the Tag Team Championship
My prediction: Spike Dudley evening out the odds and allowing the D-Boyz to pick up the winny

Charlotte vs Nikki Bella for the Divas Championship
My prediction: Charlotte is my Natural Selection for this one

Seth Rollins vs Kane for the WWE Championship
My prediction: Depends on the finish, I'll accept either as the champ if it's a match that won't sink.

Roman Reigns vs Bray Wyatt in a Hell in a Cell match
My prediction: Tough to call but I have to go with Roman because Bray's been torturing him these past months, they'll want him to finally get one over on the occult leader.

Undertaker vs Brock Lesnar in a Hell in a Cell match
My prediction: I see neither of them walking out of this unscathed. I'll go with Brock Lesnar at one point during the match then switch over to Taker, it's a 50/50 for me.
KingWolf
KingWolf
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Humor : Blunt Cunt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:52 pm

My predictions (Oh shit guys, I'm contributing!)

Rusev/Barrett/Sheamus - For the sole purpose of a Ziggler heel turn.

Kevin Owens - Owens needs to be the one to elevate the title.

??? (Dean Ambrose) - The only option in which it sounds good from my standpoint, and is not above WWE Creative.

New Day - Dudley's don't need the titles yet. I wanna see a TLC match between the two teams first.

Charlotte - If Nikki wins, then we know WWE is officially backwards.

Seth Rollins: Seth deserves another few months with the title to make up for bad booking. Plus, Shield triple threat at WM 32.

Bray Wyatt: Both argueably need the win, but Roman can afford the loss leading to his mega push. Plus, Bray desperately needs momentum and credibility for his next feud.

Brock Lesnar - Unless there are multiple low blows and/or a interference, a Lesnar loose would not be believable 100%.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zak Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:54 pm

Just for the record, i'm going to say John Cena's mystery opponent will be Alberto del rio.

Last edited by Zak on Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:16 pm; edited 3 times in total
Zak
Zak
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:58 pm

Zak wrote:Just for the record, i'm going to say John Cena's mystery opponent will be Carlito.

Long shot. Like, a LOOOONG shot, but that would be pretty cool.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:07 pm

I probably won't see this, but I predict...
Big Show will cripple Cena for the US title.
Nikki Bella wins back the Divas title.
Lesnar kills Taker.

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:10 pm

Ugly Fat Fuck wrote:I probably won't see this, but I predict...
Big Show will cripple Cena for the US title.
Nikki Bella wins back the Divas title.
Lesnar kills Taker.

Thanks for spoiling the show! Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Borton Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:56 pm

Damn, the Wyatt Family gonna rape Taker.
Borton
Borton
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Zak Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:16 pm

Zak wrote:Just for the record, i'm going to say John Cena's mystery opponent will be Alberto del rio.

Hey, I was right.

Not bragging.
Zak
Zak
Rising Star
Rising Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:00 am

Literally the worst thing I've ever seen. So illogical.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down