Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Site going under construction today! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Site going under construction today! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Site going under construction today! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Site going under construction today! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Site going under construction today! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Site going under construction today! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Site going under construction today! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Site going under construction today! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Site going under construction today! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Site going under construction today! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Site going under construction today!

+12
krzy
Alveuss
Maurie
zquet
Decided Villain
Vic
Batman
Childish Meltzer
KingWolf
Borton
Miztacular
Mr. Dashing
16 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Site going under construction today! - Page 4 Empty Re: Site going under construction today!

Post by Decided Villain Tue May 17, 2016 12:15 am

Looks so good
Decided Villain
Decided Villain
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dark

Back to top Go down

Site going under construction today! - Page 4 Empty Re: Site going under construction today!

Post by zquet Tue May 17, 2016 1:05 am

this looks so nice

love it.
zquet
zquet
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Tue May 17, 2016 5:11 am

This new setup looks clean
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Post by Borton Tue May 17, 2016 1:17 pm

I don't like how our profile shit is to the right now. It looks weird. But other than that it looks great, and bless for dat quick links for your twitch/youtube channel and Mizzy's twitch/youtube channel.
Borton
Borton
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dashing's jokes

Back to top Go down

Post by Alveuss Tue May 17, 2016 5:18 pm

Randy Borton wrote:I don't like how our profile shit is to the right now. It looks weird. But other than that it looks great, and bless for dat quick links for your twitch/youtube channel and Mizzy's twitch/youtube channel.

I agree with this. Also the green and red colour on whatever ppv is next just looks so put it place now. Also there should not be two vixens on the Fusion side of the banner. There just shouldn't be. Dashing its to the point where I don't even care about the symmetry with the NXT side (and yes Cop it is NXT which btw, Sunshine shouldn't be in because he's not an NXT star) There should be Cassie, or there should be Fury but there should not be both because vixens aren't as important on your show. 1 for the sake of showing that the division is there and that's it. Fury and Cassie shouldn't be taking up 2 spots when the likes of Quantum or Sushi or Tim or Xander are being left out.
Alveuss
Alveuss
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Tue May 17, 2016 5:28 pm

replace sunshine with cruz

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Tue May 17, 2016 5:36 pm

Alveuss wrote:
Randy Borton wrote:I don't like how our profile shit is to the right now. It looks weird. But other than that it looks great, and bless for dat quick links for your twitch/youtube channel and Mizzy's twitch/youtube channel.

I agree with this. Also the green and red colour on whatever ppv is next just looks so put it place now. Also there should not be two vixens on the Fusion side of the banner. There just shouldn't be. Dashing its to the point where I don't even care about the symmetry with the NXT side (and yes Cop it is NXT which btw, Sunshine shouldn't be in because he's not an NXT star) There should be Cassie, or there should be Fury but there should not be both because vixens aren't as important on your show. 1 for the sake of showing that the division is there and that's it. Fury and Cassie shouldn't be taking up 2 spots when the likes of Quantum or Sushi or Tim or Xander are being left out.

He's a CMV star tho, you're acting as if the two shows are like WWE and Ring of Honor or something, two completely different companies when they're not, they're all under CMV, and Sunshine is a CMV star. If John Cena goes to NXT irl, I'm 100% certain he'd be put straight into the intro and all over the product and vice versa if someone like Finn balor went to RAW.
And no it is not NXT, it is not developmental, there is no NXT, you don't watch Smackdown and call it TNA. Not one place on the site does it say it is currently NXT
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Borton Tue May 17, 2016 6:08 pm

The Masked Savage wrote:replace sunshine with cruz

I second this
Borton
Borton
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alveuss Tue May 17, 2016 6:33 pm

NXT is what everyone knows it as, I'm not saying it's developmental but there's no way in hell I'm going to be able to call it Unmatched without needing to force myself. Also I'm not saying it's not all CMV because of course it is but I thought the whole point was to showcase that certain brand's stars. To me it honestly would make much more sense to have Leo Cruz up there in Sunshine's place because (as far as I'm aware) he's a star that YOU created on YOUR show. As big as Sunshine is, he didn't make it there through your show like Cruz for example.
Alveuss
Alveuss
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Borton Tue May 17, 2016 6:41 pm

I mean Sunshine is only known as a Fusion superstar, he only just got to NXT/Unmatched. Wouldn't make any sense to have someone like Brett Angel in the Fusion side right away when he just made his debut and is only known as a NXT/Unmatched star (just as an example).
Borton
Borton
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Tue May 17, 2016 6:47 pm

I mean Justin Sane was huge before going to fusion tho.
I'm not saying I don't see your point, I just see it as the biggest names on the show as a whole.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 17, 2016 6:50 pm

I mean, a big NXT star can become a huge CMV star.

TJ Kendra was over af in NXT, but then he left, took some steroids, got drugged by Marta and became Bill Cipher.

Stranger things have happened.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next