Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Honor before Brutality? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Honor before Brutality? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Honor before Brutality? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Honor before Brutality? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Honor before Brutality? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Honor before Brutality? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Honor before Brutality? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Honor before Brutality? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Honor before Brutality? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Honor before Brutality? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Honor before Brutality?

2 posters

Go down

Honor before Brutality? Empty Honor before Brutality?

Post by Solaris Arc Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:13 am

Following the main event of Monday Night Fusion between Chris Andrews and Oliver Smith, the show did not seem to end. In fact, the cameras continued to roll as Oliver celebrated his surprising victory. However, this was short lived as the music hit.

The music's countdown built up anticipation, with the rabbid crowd cheering for Hastings to come out and confront Smith. And as soon as the words "Oust" were muttered, Harvey arrived with a baseball bat in one hand and a microphone in the other. He slowly continued to make his way down the ring, stopping halfway and demanding the music be cut off. He looked at Oliver, smirking eagerly as the crowd went wild for the encounter.

Hastings: Alright Oliver... You managed to crush a man who has fallen into the Marianas Trench of Disgrace... I will give you that... But I still don't fear you...

Back at Purgatory, you showed your true colors and took a cheap shot on me after my career-defining match. Tonight, I do the same to you.

Hastings tossed the mic away, slowly making his way back down the ring. But, there was another sudden burst of music that caused Hastings to halt and turn around. 

With a loud chorus of boos surrounding him, Gerhard Fischer rushed out to Hastings, looking as though he was going to charge him. Hastings instinctively lifted the bat towards his friend, threatening him in German. Fischer stopped, shaking his head at the misunderstanding. The two continued to talk in their native tongue, with Fischer clearly trying to talk Hastings out of assaulting Oliver. 

Harvey slowly began to see reason, looking down at his bat then over to Smith. He seemed to be... Worried? However his expression changed back to one of intent as he turned around to climb into the ring. He set the bat down for a short moment so that he could climb onto the ropes. However, as he turned to retrieve it, he saw Gerhard take the bat away from him. Gerhard shook his head, grabbing the microphone that Harvey had tossed away.

Fischer: I'm sorry, Harvey. But I can't sit back and let you just attack someone unfairly... This isn't my fight, but I refuse to let my closest friend do something like this. If you want to settle this score with Oliver, then do it the honorable way, damn it!

Harvey and the crowd looked confused by Gerhard's strange actions. The man who was reviled at NGW was suddenly acting like a good guy? This made no sense to most of the crowd, who instinctively booed Gerhard once more.

Harvey leaned over the ropes, his back turned to Oliver Smith as he questioned Gerhard's actions.

(Open to mah boi Maurie.)
Solaris Arc
Solaris Arc
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Honor before Brutality? Empty Re: Honor before Brutality?

Post by Maurie Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:17 pm

Oliver is handed a mic from ringside and begins to stop Harvey from walking away.

Oliver
No,no, no. Last night I made a mistake. I chose the to cheap shot you before you'd do it to me. Because in my mind you were just some young, loud mothed kid that wasn't fit to face me. But I was wrong. You showed mercy, and you showed your true colors tonight. So this is what we're going to do.

Oliver turns around facing the announcers table.

Oliver
You're going to get in this ring and do exactly what i did to you. You're about to get in here and attack me. It's the only way to make things right. You hit me now and then we can make this a fight based on respect. You even the score now, and all tension can be gone.

The assassin slides under the bottom rope and stares at teh back of Oliver's head ready to strike. But Harvey thinks of Gerhard's words. Harvey turns Oliver around to face him and extends a hand. And then...

And just like that, it is HArvey who is one step ahead of Oliver now on the road to Ascendance.
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down