Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
A PIE Of Championship Proportions! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
A PIE Of Championship Proportions! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
A PIE Of Championship Proportions! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
A PIE Of Championship Proportions! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
A PIE Of Championship Proportions! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
A PIE Of Championship Proportions! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
A PIE Of Championship Proportions! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
A PIE Of Championship Proportions! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
A PIE Of Championship Proportions! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
A PIE Of Championship Proportions! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

A PIE Of Championship Proportions!

4 posters

Go down

A PIE Of Championship Proportions! Empty A PIE Of Championship Proportions!

Post by SonOfAnarchy91 Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:30 pm

**On a roll as of late Boso The Magnificent celebrates his victory over the European Champion George King, dancing around the ring as The Jester hobbles down the ramp with that dreaded box in his hands. Boso performs a cartwheel as The Jester makes his way up the steps and into the ring. The Jester places the box down and in turn lifts King to his knees restraining him. Boso opens the box and picks up the pie inside as King struggles in The Jesters grasp, Boso laughs before slamming the pie into Kings face and quickly lifting him to his feet and hitting him with a SPLAT! Boso quckly spins back to his feet, he laugh manically as he and The Jester continue to celebrate his victory, when suddenly, sprinting through the crowd is August Happytown! Fire Extinguisher in hand. August leaps the barricade and slides into the ring almost undetected as he attempts to spray Boso who manages to duck out of the way causing August to instead spray The Jester blinding the sidekick. Boso attempts to attack August but August swings the extinguisher wildly causing Boso to instead quickly back down and roll out of the ring. As Boso scarcely backs up the ramp, laughing along the way, we can hear August shouting back at him**

August: I'm not down with you yet clown! I'm not done with you yet!

**August then looks over at the blinded Jester and quickly grabs and hits him with a Happy Ending! As Boso reaches the top of the ramp he and Happytown stare each other down, before....**

[OPEN TO TOPHER]
SonOfAnarchy91
SonOfAnarchy91
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Chimichanga...

Back to top Go down

A PIE Of Championship Proportions! Empty Re: A PIE Of Championship Proportions!

Post by Topher Mod Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:08 pm

The Sexbomb himself Simon Hancock appears behind Boso, The Magnificent and start gyrating his hips, the fans start chanting Rude Rooster, which makes Boso spin round to see where Simon is but is met by an eye poke, followed by a low blow causing Boso to drop to the floor, rolling in agony, Simon mounts Boso and starts delivering a combination of stiff rights over and over again. The fans react by chanting ASSHOLE….ASSHOLE…. Simon takes a mic from his tights and begins to speak….

Simon : Simon Says…………..SHUT YOUR DAMN MOUTHS, look at him….Take a good look at him…. This is the guy you cheer for, a freaking clown…. A CLOWN….Are you kidding me…. Well look at him now, he’s nothing and the only reason he won at Implosion is because I was entertaining my entourage of beautiful women when he picked up the cheap win over that moron in the ring. He didn’t beat me….He  can’t beat me…. One thing he will never do is pie me.

Boso slowly gets up and grabs Simon in a headlock and takes him backstage….

Scene cuts to commercial….

Mr Gnashtastic :  Welcome back and during the break the war between Boso and Simon continued, Lets  take a look at the replay….

Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:37 pm

I like how you put the extra effort in Topher with these videos
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:53 pm

Miztacular wrote:I like how you put the extra effort in Topher with these videos
Question
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down