Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
CMV TWD S1 Ep 2: Realization  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
CMV TWD S1 Ep 2: Realization  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
CMV TWD S1 Ep 2: Realization  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
CMV TWD S1 Ep 2: Realization  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
CMV TWD S1 Ep 2: Realization  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
CMV TWD S1 Ep 2: Realization  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
CMV TWD S1 Ep 2: Realization  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
CMV TWD S1 Ep 2: Realization  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
CMV TWD S1 Ep 2: Realization  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
CMV TWD S1 Ep 2: Realization  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

CMV TWD S1 Ep 2: Realization

+5
KinZil
Alveuss
HellishxHades
Austin
Batman
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

CMV TWD S1 Ep 2: Realization  Empty CMV TWD S1 Ep 2: Realization

Post by Batman Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:45 pm

CMV TWD S1 Ep 2: Realization  PZOFqIV

Bob Luger: The end....

He closes the story book as Lindsey looks up at him with her curious eyes.

Lindsey Luger: Daddy?

Bob Luger: Yes sugar?

She grips the top of the covers.

Lindsey Luger: Are monsters real?

Bob smiles at her and exchanges his spot in his chair with the floor where he kneels beside her. His hand lightly brushes a few strands of her hair.

Bob Luger: No honey.......monsters aren't real.

He grabs her hand softy to assure her there's nothing to ever be afraid of.

Lindsey Luger: Good...

She giggles.

Bob Luger: Now....get some sleep and I'll meet you in the kitchen in the morning for those Belgium waffles you like.

Her eyes widen with excitement.

Lindsey Luger: Ooh yay!

He clicks the lamp off and kisses her on the forehead.

Bob Luger: Goodnight....

Lindsey Luger: Night daddy.

And with that, he leaves the room, closing the door behind him.

The night has transitioned to to new day as the sun still has a few more hours until it makes it's first appearance for the day. The group are still together with most trying to catch some shut eye with the exception of Paul, Shiloh, Megan, and Bob. Paul and Shiloh being dubbed as the guards for the night, making sure nothing attacks the group. Paul wielding a sword and Shiloh with one of the handguns Tim managed to take from his station before he fled. Megan and Bob are on their own, dealing with their losses however they can. Megan simply sits in the back corner of Jon's pickup, staring at the stars with hopeless eyes while Bob sits in the front seat of his car, staring blankly at the grass ahead of him. He hasn't moved for hours. He keeps reliving the moment in his head over and over again. He's traumatized. Watching his own daughter get torn apart by those creatures and there wasn't a thing he could do about it. It broke him. He's no longer thinking of the future or even about the present. He's stuck in the past now. Reliving the moment his entire life was eaten before his eyes.

Shiloh Gray: So uhh, it's Paul right?

Paul steps off of the tree he's leaning on and shakes his head.

Paul Divine: Yes.....you find anything?

Shiloh Gray: No...it's dead out....no pun intended....heh...

Paul just stares at him, not giving into his humor seeing as how there's no room for jokes when they're lives are in danger from a threat they don't fully understand. Shiloh understands immediately and scratches his head trying to find a way out of this awkward silence.

Shiloh Gray: So....everyone's pretty frightened huh..?

Paul looks on in the distance, still trying to keep an eye out before glancing back at Shiloh.

Paul Divine: Look i'm not trying to be an asshole, but we got a job to do, people to protect. Could you go over there and keep quiet? So we can hear if something walks up.

Shiloh Gray: Sure.

He nods and walks off, looking into Bob's car as he walks by. However, Bob isn't there. He arches his brow with a look of confusion while he scouts the entire site, looking for him. After realizing he's awol, he goes back over to Paul who sighs at what he thinks is Shiloh's lack of responsibility.

Shiloh Gray: Sorry but uh.....where's Bob?

Paul gives off the same confused look, glancing over the camp.

Paul Divine: He's not in his car?

Shiloh Gray: No....

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Every waking moment he can still hear her screams for help. She needed him and he couldn't help her. He was helpless. And that is what hurt the most. As he walks through the woods, each leaf crunching beneath his step, he drags the metal baseball bat behind him. He no longer sees direction. He doesn't know what to do anymore. He simply walks forward. Tuning out the whole world. The giant shit show that it's turned into. He ignores it and closes his eyes as he stops at the edge of a steep hill. The condensation begins to show on the ground beneath him and the sun begins to set. Yet he still stands in the same spot. Now with his eyes opened and a single tear dripping from his eye. He's fighting the grief as hard as he can, but the memories are too strong and soon, he begins to cry. He drops to his knees and looks up in the sky with tear filled eyes, wondering what kind of god would do this to him. To his little girl.

Tim LaFave: You guys were on watch how did you not see him walk off?

Shiloh Gray: It was sudden, one minute he was there, the next he was just gone. What happened to him? He was fine before he got that call.

Tim frowns, knowing that the only thing that would break his best friend like that is something happening to his little girl. He doesn't know the details but he doesn't have to. All he knows is that Bob Luger is out there in a world full of danger lurking around every corner and he's not seeing straight. His fear is for the worst but he doesn't want to put these people in danger to find him. They need to stick together and stay safe.

Tim LaFave: Let's just pray he comes back.

Jon Reed: Pray? Who the hell's gonna hear you? Your beloved god?

Tim looks over to Jon who was obviously listening in on their conversation.

Tim LaFave: Hey man chi.....

Jon Reed: Chill? Nah man, the world has been taken over by the dead, there is no more fuckin chill. You seem too chill actually. Sittin there talking about praying and shit. God's not real. Hell he's as real as our chances of surviving this mess.

Tim LaFave: Enough! I get it, you're scared....

Jon Reed: Damn right i'm scared. We all are!

Tim looks around at everyone's faces. Realizing by the looks in all their eyes that this really is it.

Jon Reed: Those things out there aren't human. They are mindless beasts who want to feed on your flesh. Who the fuck knows how it started but that doesn't matter, because the world is as good as dead now. The military and the fuckin police are useless against this. We are on our own now and it's only a matter of time until your baby boy gets eaten in front of you. Then you'll know how your little baseball buddy feels and feel dead to the world just like my girlfriend. You'll be just like one of them. One of those....those biters. And then the time will come when one comes along and makes it official, sinking it's teeth into your arm and ea.....

Before he can finish up his dramatic speech, he's knocked out cold by Chris Andrews who's had enough of his outburst.

Megan Cooper: Jon!

Chris Andrews: Relax, he just needed some sleep is all.

He said with a slight smirk fighting it's way to show on his face. Megan on her knees checking on her boyfriend looks up at him with anger in her eyes.

Megan Cooper: What? You didn't like what he had to say....? He was only speaking the truth. As brutal as it is, it's better we know that we don't stand a chance out here.

Chris Andrews: Oh you think so? Fuck that shit. You're not dead until your dead. And until then, you keep on fuckin fightin.

Everyone else just stands frozen, not knowing how to contribute the to subject at hand. All contemplating which side to take. The side that's willing to fight this new world, or the side that's ready to give up and await their fate to catch up. However, while all eyes are on Andrews, Megan, and her unconscious boyfriend, leaves are rattled in the distance. The group's attention is brought in the direction the sound was made as through the bushes comes.......a biter! What looks to be a beat up looking old man in overalls seems to walk move as if it was a creature stalking it's prey. It's eyes gray and dead, almost blank as it stares at the meal presented before it. Most of the group looks terrified as it opens it's mouth wide, releasing a nasty snarl.

Tim LaFave: Everybody get back!

Tim steps forward with his handgun pointed out and begins to unload his clip on it's chest. Each bullet flying through however, none seems to affect the monster. It continues to move forward with it's arms out.

Tim LaFave: I don't understand how that doesn't.....

*Gun Shot*

A bullet flies into the creatures skull, killing it instantly as Tim and the rest of the group turn to see Chris Andrews standing with a shotgun in hand and smoke coming from the barrel.

Pierre Thompson: I think i'm deaf.

Tim LaFave: You killed it!

Chris Andrews: Yep, looks like if you shoot these motherfuckers in the head that'll kill them.

Paul Divine: Ok so just attack the brain?

Chris Andrews: Yeah you can stab those thing with your little ninja sword in the brain and it should do the trick.

*Leaves Crunching*

Once again the group looks in the direction that the sound is coming from and Tim, Shiloh, and Chris all point their guns, waiting for it. And then, through the bushes is....

Tim LaFave: Bob! I was worried sick about you brother.

Tim walks up trying to hug his friend but he stops when he sees the red around his eyes and broken look across his face.

Jade Divine: Check his arms for bites!

Jade says with a worried look on her face as Sam shakes his head in agreement.

Sam Valentine: Yeah, the dude's been gone all night he could of been bit. Just look at him, he looks like one of those things.

Bob looks up, showing the group a look of despair they've only seen a bit of from Megan when she first arrived.

Nick Blake: Oh man......

That's when they all start realizing that he had to of experienced something very traumatic to look like this.

It's two hours since they've encountered the lone biter and everybody seems to be doing their own thing, staying within shouting distance of the rest of the group as Tim walks over to Bob's car and steps into the passenger seat, watching him stare into nothingness once again.

Tim LaFave: Bob, you know you can talk to me.......what....what happened.

He closes the door to keep things a little more private. However, Bob doesn't even awknowledge Tim's presence. He simply just continues staring straight ahead.

Tim LaFave: Well i'm here when you're ready...I mean, hopefully I will be, we need to get supplies from town, you in?

Bob continues staring and once again, gives Tim the silent treatment.

Tim nods and leaves the car to meet up with Chris who's laying out all his weapons on the bed of his truck.

Megan Cooper: Are you sure you're ok?

Jon Reed: Yeah i'm fine. He just got lucky is all.

He holds his aching jaw, trying to apply pressure to prevent the pain. As he does this, he glances over at his girlfriend to see how she's looking at him. She's no longer mourning the loss of her sister but showing a great deal of concern for him. He can tell she can't take another loss and pulls her in to hug and comfort her.

Jon Reed: Don't worry baby, you'll always have me.

Megan Cooper: But you said it yourself...

She's on the verge of producing tears as she speaks with a trembling tone.

Megan Cooper: It's only a matter of time till we all die....I can't lose you too.....

Jon pulls his head back and lightly positions her head to make eye contact with her.

Jon Reed: I was full of shit, we'll beat this, you and me till the end.

She places her face on his shoulder and let's out her emotions.

Oliver Smith: Don't worry about me ok? We'll have weapons and be very careful. In and out. I'll be back before sunset.

Lexin Smith: I know but....can we really trust our lives with these strangers? We don't even know them. What if they leave you in some building with those things....

Oliver Smith: Biters...

Lexin Smith: What...?

Oliver Smith: I heard one of them call them biters, seems catchy.

He smiles to try and lighten the mood as she still stares at him with that same concerned look he knows all too well. However, his smile soon catches on and she smiles too.

Lexin Smith: Just come back in one piece please. These boys need a father.

Oliver looks at his toddler's playing in the grass with their toy cars.

Oliver Smith: You and the boys are what drive me. Don't worry, I'll be back.

She gives him a light peck on the lips before watching him walk off to meet up with Tim and Chris.

Sam Valentine: I'm not going to town, I don't wanna leave your side babe. Somebodies gotta keep you safe.

As he says that, he looks over at Paul who is defiantly close enough to hear what he has to say. He ignores it and places his head on Jade's shoulder causing her to turn around.

Paul Divine: Be safe sis.....I'll be back.

Sam rolls his eyes as Jade gives him a hug goodbye.

Tim LaFave: So is this it? Chris, Oliver, Shiloh and Paul? We're going to need some more help, if it's anything like Denver, it'll be scattered with those things.

Pierre Thompson: Ah what the hell. You got a weapon or me?

Chris hands him a small black hatchet.

Tim LaFave: Anybody else?

Nick Blake: I think Zack and I would rather stay here where it's safe.

Chris Andrews: Nah, you two pansies scratched the paint on my truck when you climbed in yesterday, you owe me.

He throws a pickaxe to Zack and a large hunting knife to Nick who both step aside and let the weapons fall to the ground so they don't get hurt trying to catch them. Before picking them up they try to argue.

Zack Cage: Look do you really need us? We're just kids.

Chris Andrews: You're both 21.

Nick Blake: How did you...

Chris Andrews: I just know things. By the way, who the fuck has a Velcro wallet?

Zack hides his laughter from the burn as the two pick up their weapons.

Tim LaFave: Alright, actually, Shiloh you should stay by with the gun just in case anything wonders in like this morning.

Shiloh Gray: Okay.

Tim LaFave: We all set?

He looks at the guys coming with him on the run for their readiness.

Chris Andrews: Hell yeah, let's kill us some biters!

Chris seems abnormally pumped to kill these things while others show fear towards them.

Tim LaFave: Ok one sec.

He walks over to wear his mother is with his son, sitting on a lawn chair with him wrapped in one of Tim's uniform shirts.

Tim LaFave: Hey ma, if anything happens to me, keep him safe. I love you.

He kisses his mother on the cheek as she looks up with a smile.

Cassie LaFave: I love you too son. I am very proud of you.

Tim smiles and then places his head on his son's head.

Tim LaFave: Goodbye, son.

He then stands up and walks back to the guys.

Tim LaFave: Alright let's head out.

They all hop into the back of Chris' truck except for Chris and Tim who sit in the front, Chris in the drivers seat of course. And with that, they head out leaving the remainder of the group behind.

They creep into town as Tim points to a Walmart.

Tim LaFave: There! We can get whatever supplies we need there.

Chris Andrews: Yeah but look at the parking lot, it's packed with cars which means the store is packed with those things. You really wanna risk it with these guys? They aren't exactly my idea of a good lineup for something like that. Especially taking on more than a couple of those things. I'd say there's maybe 100 or more there.

Tim LaFave: True......what about that gas station there?

Chris looks to his right.

Chris Andrews: Looks empty, let's do it.

And with that he turns onto the road and then into the parking lot of Hucks. He shuts off the engine as the crew all jump out of the truck.

Tim LaFave: Alright, grab what we need....

Pierre Thompson: Um guys?

They look in the direction that Pierre is pointing in to see a group of biters all walking towards them from the Walgreens next door.

Tim LaFave: Get ready boys!

They all prepare as Andrews takes the first shot, taking out two of them with one bullet. It drove through the head of the first and landed in the eye of the one behind it, dropping them both dead. Tim takes the second shot, taking one out in the back with a clean head shot. Pierre holds his arm out in front of him, pushing against the chest of a taller one trying to bite him. With his other hand, he drives the hatchet into it's forehead. However, it didn't dig deep enough to the brain so it continues it's attack and grabs a hold of Pierre's wrist, trying to take a bite. Oliver makes the save, drilling his butcher knife into the side of it's head. He falls to the ground with it to apply enough pressure to drill it through the brain, shutting it's eyes and killing it.

Pierre Thompson: Thanks...

He says between breaths. He knew that was close and was very thankful that Oliver was there to help.

Nick Blake: Ahh!

The group turn to see Nick and Zack running from two walkers. They circle around them and bring them towards the others, hoping they could take are of them for them. Tim and Chris raise their guns ready to shoot but instead, blood splatters on them as the blade of Paul's sword drives through their necks, beheading both with a single swing.

Tim LaFave: Oh...

They look as the biter's heads are still alive, chomping their teeth at nothing.

Chris Andrews: I'll be damned.

Paul stabs both heads, killing them completely.

Chris Andrews: You're a fuckin ninja.

Jon Reed: You hungry?

He holds out a package of peanut butter crackers to Megan who quickly denies it.

Jon Reed: You need to eat baby.

Sam Valentine: I'll take some.

Jon looks at him and stands up.

Jon Reed: I'd rather keep it just in case she gets hungry.

Sam Valentine: The fuck? You got food you share.

Jade Divine: Babe, we have those protein shakes.

Sam Valentine: I don't want a protein shake I want a goddamn peanut butter cracker.

Jon Reed: Well too fucking bad.

Sam steps towards him and gets in his face.

Sam Valentine: What'd you say to me?

Jade Divine: Babe stop.

She steps between them.

Sam Valentine: You know, I don't think we can trust you and your wifey there. You guys have been whispering for hours, plotting to up and leave with all the shit they bring back right? Every couple for themselves? That's your philosophy ain't it?

Jon Reed: You're not getting a fucking cracker asshole.

Sam Valentine: Fuck your crackers.

He slaps the crackers out of Jon's hands and Jon immediately loses his temper and shoves Sam who also loses his temper and steps forward with his fists tightened. Both Megan and Jade step in front of their boyfriends.

Megan Cooper: Guys stop!

Jade Divine: Let's all just calm down a bit.

They both push their men to the side to give them some space all while Shiloh and Cassie watch from a distance.

Shiloh Gray: Those guys are hot headed heh....

Cassie LaFave: Yes they are son...yes they are.

They share a smile as Axel begins to cry.

Cassie LaFave: Do you have his pacifier?

Shiloh checks his pockets and then looks in the backseat of the squad car.

Shiloh Gray: No, I can't find it.

Sam Valentine: Hey can you shut your kid up?

Shiloh Gray: We're trying but we don't have a pacifier.

Sam Valentine: Here shove a cracker in his mouth.

Sam picks up a cracker off the ground and hands it to Shiloh before looking at Jon who's mean mugging the hell out of him. Shiloh sticks the cracker to Axel's lips and he begins to suck on it and stops crying.

Shiloh Gray: Thanks.

Meanwhile, through the woods is a small field. Within the field is a cow laying on it's side, as dead as can be as several biters feast on it's insides. Their main focus is the meal in front of them until they hear the sound of a baby crying. They look up in the distance it's coming from and drop the intestines and heart that they were currently snacking on and began to head in the direction of the noise.

Chris grabs whatever medicine he can find from behind the counter of Walgreens as the others are scattered throughout the store, filling their baskets with whatever they think they may need. Pierre comes across a bag of snack sized snickers and debates on whether or not he should grab them. After several seconds of thinking, he grabs them and sticks them in his pocket as a personal item while Zack and Nick fill their baskets with all kinds of snacks.

Pierre Thompson: Sour Cream and Onion is nasty.

Nick Blake: Says you.

Tim walks up to the three with two baskets full of canned vegetables and soups.

Tim LaFave: Let's load this up guys.

They all meet up front, to see Divine standing there with three 28 packs of bottled waters.

Tim LaFave: Good find.

And with that, they all load their items up in the back of the truck before hopping in. As Chris opens the drivers side, he notices something up ahead.

Chris Andrews: Oh shit....

Tim LaFave: What!?

Tim looks around wondering what Chris is looking at.

Chris Andrews: Over there in the Walmart parking lot, right at the entrance, you see that shit?

Tim squints his eyes.

Tim LaFave: It's a delivery truck of some sorts, so what?

Chris Andrews: Uh yeah, it's probably packed with food. We would be set for weeks, maybe months.

Tim LaFave: Months? You really think this thing is gonna stick?

Chris Andrews: Do I think the world is beyond repair at this point? Fuck yeah. We're sitting in the middle of a deserted town that was FULL of people just two days ago and just killed a group of dead men walking. Now all we can do is prepare for the future.

Pierre Thompson: Ayy yo, what's the hold up?

Chris steps out of the truck to confront the others in the back.

Chris Andrews: There's a food truck over there in the Walmart parking lot. It's dangerous so I don't want to bring all of you. Samurai Jack and Pansie number 2 ya'll come with me.

Pierre Thompson: Are you sure it's worth the risk?

Chris Andrews: Oh hell yeah. Food is gonna be very valuable for now on. We gotta jump on that shit when we can.

Pierre nods his head in agreement as Paul and Zack jump out of the truck.

Chris Andrews: Watch the paint!

Zack Cage: I didn't even scratch it.

Chris ignores him and cocks his gun.

Chris Andrews: You guys go ahead and head back.

Tim LaFave: What? I thought we were sticking together.

Chris Andrews: If you go with us in that parking lot we could draw unwanted attention since we'd be a larger group. So that's why just three of us are going. But if you just stand here playing with your dicks, you're just bait waiting for a biter to come along and take a bite.

Nick Blake: Why does Zack have to go?

Zack Cage: Yeah why?

Chris Andrews: Because I have to make a man out of one of you. Can't survive as pussies.

Tim LaFave: Ok, just make it back ok?

Chris Andrews: Will do boss.

Chris hands Tim the keys as he and the others drive off.

Lindsey runs and jumps into the pull, making a tiny splash in Bob's face as he dives under water and picks her up on his shoulders. The two share a laugh as she grabs his wet hair and pretends to drown him in which he plays along and goes under water, causing her to laugh even more. He stands back up with her still on his shoulders.

Bob Luger: Ready?

She holds her nose and nods.

Lindsey Luger: Mhm!

He then falls backwards slowly letting her fall back into the water. She doesn't go to far under since the floaties on her arms hold her up. He turns around with a big smile on his face but as he looks at the water in front of him, it begins to turn red. He follows the train and sees his daughter floating in a puddle of her own blood, her stomach ripped open and blood gushing out.

Bob Luger: Lindsey!

He's shaking as he holds her in his arms. She looks up at him and her face slowly begins to rot. He's horrified as her eyes spring to life and she lunges at him, biting him in the neck. His eyes widen but he simply stares out into space as she feasts on his neck, eating him alive. He has no emotion. Then he wakes up.

Bob Luger: Woah......

He sits up in his seat that he had reclined to lay back more. He reclines it back to it's normal position to look up at the group just doing their own thing. The day is slowly starting to fade to night as all of a sudden, through the trees come several biters, about a dozen who all look ready to feast upon the survivors.

*Gun Shot*

Shiloh fires his gun but his shots are unsuccessful as Jon and Sam stand up grabbing what they can. Jon grabs a glass bear bottle and busts it over the hood of a car, making the end nice and sharp like a weapon. Sam however has an actual pocket knife on him that he pulls out of his back pocket as they look read to fight these things off.

Sam Valentine: Goddamn that's a lot of them...babe get in the car......and start it, we're leaving.

Jon Reed: Megan you do the same.

Shiloh continues to fire shots, managing to kill three of them but they're still coming.

Shiloh: Mom get in the car! Lock the doors!

Cassie LaFave: Not without you!

Bob watches the chaos unfolds and glances in his passenger seat at his metal baseball bat then back at the crowd of biters creeping into their camp. However, instead he slowly clicks the button on his door to lock the car, showing that same broken look that he's had since seeing Lindsey die.

Jon Reed: Fuck!

The biters are on site and Jon jams the glass bottle into one, killing it, however another won tackles him to the ground and is on top of him. Sam makes the save, throwing it off of him and jamming his knife into it's forehead. The two stand up awaiting the rest, not sure if they stand a chance. All the others are in their cars, including Shiloh who's ran out of ammo. However, the cavalry arrives on the scene. Tim pulls up in the truck and steps out, fire shots into the crowd. Dropping biter after biter as Pierre and Oliver fight off a few in close range. All while Nick stays in the back of the truck, praying to god that none get through and grab him.

They finally finish them off and all give off sighs of relief as the ones hiding in their cars come out to reunite with their better halves. Lexin runs up to Oliver, Jade to Sam, and Megan to Jon. Tim runs up to Shiloh and Cassie.

Tim LaFave: Are you guys ok? Are you bit? Where's Axel??

Cassie LaFave: We're ok, we're not bit. Axel is in the car.

Tim nods his head mouthing "ok" before heading past her to see his son while everybody recover from the attack.

An hour goes by and there's still no sign of Chris and the others. Tim and Pierre stand guard on both sides of the camp, really being cautious so this doesn't happen again. Tim of course thinking that they need to move but knows that they can't do that while the others are out. Megan is asleep in the backseat of Jon's car as Jon sits on the hood. He then walks over to Tim.

Jon Reed: I gotta take a piss.

Tim nods.

Tim LaFave: Be careful....scream if you're in trouble.

Jon nods back at him and heads out into the woods. After being at a good distance, he looks around to make sure he wasn't followed by the dead or the living. He then rolls up his sleeve to reveal a bite mark on the back of his arm. He shakes his head slowly before grabbing at a nearby tree and puking. He spits afterwards.

Jon Reed: Shit.......

THE END
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

CMV TWD S1 Ep 2: Realization  Empty Re: CMV TWD S1 Ep 2: Realization

Post by Austin Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:49 pm

skip to the part where shane scott flirts with a walker

Austin
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : none

Back to top Go down

Post by HellishxHades Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:15 pm

Shit...
HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by HellishxHades Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:18 pm

Again great read. Can't wait til the next episode. Got my hopes up then killed me off. Great suspense man.
HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:25 pm

Damn does that mean i'm not getting my review?
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alveuss Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:28 pm

Jesus this is long. I'll give my thoughts when I need a shit next time
Alveuss
Alveuss
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by HellishxHades Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:31 pm

You got it. Will always get one.
HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:41 pm

Bless. You too alveuss
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by KinZil Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:44 am

Correct me if I'm wrong, but was the Bob/Lindsey dream sequence a nod to TWD Season 1 with Lee & Clementine?

Great read, btw. Like the commitment and effort you put into these.
KinZil
KinZil
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:12 am

Not sure never played it.

Glad you liked it.
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Mod Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:39 am

Another great episode, giving many people there own characteristics and how they react to situations, Andrews figuring out it's headshots and knocking out Reed (sory Reed lol)... Looking forward to epi 3....
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:46 am

Next Week's Synopsis: Bob continues to cope with his loss as Jon Reed deals with a secret he's keeping from the rest of the group. And it seems that Chris isn't the only one with his eyes on that delivery truck.
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: