Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Surprise Coronation? Whaaaaat? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Surprise Coronation? Whaaaaat? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Surprise Coronation? Whaaaaat? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Surprise Coronation? Whaaaaat? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Surprise Coronation? Whaaaaat? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Surprise Coronation? Whaaaaat? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Surprise Coronation? Whaaaaat? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Surprise Coronation? Whaaaaat? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Surprise Coronation? Whaaaaat? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Surprise Coronation? Whaaaaat? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Surprise Coronation? Whaaaaat?

3 posters

Go down

Surprise Coronation? Whaaaaat? Empty Surprise Coronation? Whaaaaat?

Post by Batman Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:55 pm

As Fusion comes on air and the intro video finishes up, we see the ring dressed in red carpet with James standing in the center in a suit with the Undisputed Championship resting on a pedestal under a glass case. The fans of course boo the associate of Schmidty as he simply stands still with his arms at his side. Almost as if he was guarding the belt. And after a minute goes by, the PA system lights up...

And out comes Schmidty with Desolation on both sides of him and Paul Divine following close behind. The boos are heavy, especially after what they did to Travis King last week. He stops at the top of the stage and scours over the crowd, with a wicked smile only the devil would have after committing such a crime. He winks at the camera and continues smiling on his way down the ramp as the rest follow in his footsteps. They reach the ring as all four men, one after another, climb up the same steps and make their way into the ring to join James.

Mr. Dashing
Sorry about that folks, I was instructed by our "General Manager" to "keep my mouth shut" during his entrance tonight. But it looks to be about over now and I can't help but to think that this little set up is a....a coronation? Please don't tell me....

James reveals a microphone from his jacket pocket and hands it to the Game Changer, allowing him the room to speak.

Schmidty
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh a new beginning here on Monday Night Fusion. Ladies and gentlemen, if you could please shut your mouths and show us some respect I would highly appreciate it.

This of course triggers the crowd to get even louder to frustrate Schmidty.

Schmidty
Shut up....

They still boo.

Schmidty
That's how it's going to be?

He raises his hand in the air.

Schmidty
Muted.....

Then as if he and his boys are the only ones in the arena except for the cameramen, he continues with a smile on his face.

Schmidty
Last week I came out here and I fulfilled my duty as the general manager and rid this show of the trash that is Travis King. I decimated him and took back what should of never been his.

Paul and the others nod in agreement.

Schmidty
He attacked his way into the tournament and got lucky from then on out. I'm pretty sure he was on roids. But none of those reasons matter because I don't need a reasoning at this point. I'm god now. What I say....well it goes. And there's not a single soul out there that can do a damn thing about it. I've said since day one what I was and everybody decided to turn their heads away like the ignorant fools that they are. Nobody wanted to see the eyes full of promise that I possess. No. They wanted to shoot me and my hype down and continue on their way. But now, I wield the power that everybody wants. I have this show by the balls and I squeeze whenever the hell I want.

Paul looks at Schmidty with a raised brow.

Schmidty
Ok that's gay but still you get the jist. I'm in control folks. I didn't wait in line like the rest. I knew my potential and where I needed to be and refused anything less. Anybody who stood in my way, well they ended up in a hospital bed. Ask the Sampsons.

All of Lineage share a small chuckle as Schmidty gets serious once more and stares at the title.

Schmidty
And in this case here is the holy grail of this company. This whole show has been centered around this belt for years and now......I have the perfect opportunity to grab it and put it around my own waist. Why? Because I earned it. I......

Paul turns him around and begins to speak to him in a private manner.

"What the hell? Why are you giving yourself the belt?"

Schmidty lowers his mic and responds.

"Dude it's cool, it'll be me and you at Ascendance, it's a respect thing don't worry."

Paul looks reluctant but agrees and steps back.

Schmidty
For those watching, just remember that I did you a favor. No longer will you have to worry about watching a fluke walk around with this around their waist. No more Chris Andrews. No more Travis King. Enter Schmidty to the hall of champions worthy of being called Undisputed. It's my time now.....for those that don't agree, get over it. James.

James nods and slowly opens the glass case and handing it to Trauma. He then picks up the belt with both hands and stands in front of Schmidty who holds his arms out. James then walks behind him and wraps the belt around his waist. However, before he can actually put it on, the PA System lights up, disrupting the process and pissing off the boss.

[Open to my mystery man]
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Surprise Coronation? Whaaaaat? Empty Re: Surprise Coronation? Whaaaaat?

Post by krzy Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:31 pm

That's Cole Savage's theme!

The crowd explodes as though they were a detonator set to go off with a key word, their excitement palpable as they're blessed with the least expected, but much welcome surprises--like a thirsty man in the desert aching for a glass of water only to get a torrential downpour.

That is to say, this is more than the fans here in this sold-out arena could have ever hoped for.

They and Lineage watch as a bright white luxury car inexplicably drives onto the stage--the make and model of the vehicle not worth saying; it's a car that only a man who lives as extravagantly as Cole Savage could afford.

And as that car is put into park and the driver's side door opens, this whole situation seems surreal. Perhaps that's why thousands of phone cameras a flashing, this is a moment that needs to be captured, a moment that needs to be preserved.

Then, just when you thought the crowd couldn't get any louder, Savage steps out of the vehicle with a huge smile on his face.

He lives and breathes for moments just like this.

Moments where his mere appearance sends the crowd into a frenzy, and he has them eating out of the palm of his hand before he even utters a word. And you better believe he's out here to talk, the microphone in his hand a clear indicator of that.

The other hand is resting in Savage's pocket giving one of the most prolific characters in CMV's history an essence of calm about him. He looks down the ring at Divine and smirks, completely looks over Desolation letting his gaze rest on Schmidty. The smirk is gone.

Savage raises the microphone closer to his mouth, and parts his lips so that he can speak, but then he stops himself.

He stops himself, thinking really hard about how he wants to address this sight in front of him, how he wants to handle Schmidty parading around a belt that he all but killed a man to steal then call his own.

The suspense is killing the crowd who kick off a chant of Savage's name, making it clear whose side they're on. After months of unchecked tyranny, the people are desperate to see anyone try to knock the stolen crown off of Schmidty's head.

In all this time, nobody in the ring has done anything, watching Savage with a lurid curiosity as they wonder that this old geezer is doing out here. They're not scared, of course. After all, if things get ugly there's four of them, plus James, and only one of Savage.

Still, they watch and they wait.

Another person who had the guts to interrupt such a sacred ceremony would have been dealt with immediately.

But Cole Savage isn't just anybody.

He's out here for a reason. He's chosen now to interrupt Schmidty's shenanigans for a reason. And learning those reasons overpowers any animalistic instinct to defend their territory and drop Savage where he stands.

Finally, Savage clears his throat and brings the mic near his lips once more.

Savage
You've got some nerve.

The only man in the ring feeling threatened, James, tightly holds the World Championship against his chest, though Savage hasn't once glanced at the title.  

Savage
Breaking into MY skybox, then putting a glass on MY desk without a coaster...

The crowd begins murmuring and a look of confusion passes over the faces of Lineage. If it weren't for the genuine expression of anger etched into Savage's facial features, it wouldn't be too far-fetched to assume this was all some kind of joke.  

Savage
By the way, Paul, it's good to see you doing what you do best: NOT holding a championship and being someone's sidekick.

The crowd pops for that cheap shot, but Savage whips off his sunglasses and powers through their outburst to continue.  

As for you, Schmidty, there are some things in this world that are unforgivable: killing, stealing, infidelity...and then there's what you did: defiling sacred grounds. It's right there at the top of the list of sins that will see your soul condemned to burn for an eternity.

Savage pauses and regards Schmitdy for a few moments, and before he can continue, Chris Andrews' theme blasts through the speakers sparking another series of loud cheers from the audience. The Bloody Brit storms out with a scowl on his face. He shouts, "Enough of his garbage!" and starts marching down the ramp."

He points right at Schmidty, "You have something that doesn't belong to you."

Schmidty laughs as Andrews gets midway down the ramp, then shouts, "You think you can take us? Where's your back up, boy?" Andrews pauses at the foot of the ramp and turns around to see that Cole Savage hasn't moved from his spot on the ramp. In fact, Savage, arms crossed and eyes squinted, looks more than a little peeved that Andrews interrupted his spiel.

It looks like Andrews has to go it alone, but thanks to Schmidty's new right hand man, Paul Divine, this is a situation Andrews is all too familiar with. The crowd is rabidly chanting his name, worried about the dire predicament for former World Champion finds himself in, but knowing he's pissed enough to fight like hell anyways and go down swinging if that's what things come to, and thus supporting him either way. Schmidty and Divine egg Andrews on, goading him into a fight so they can take out the biggest threat of ripping that championship away from them.

But then the fans cheer and the camera does a sharp cut to the crowd area to show Marley Kassell making his way down through the sea of people.

On the other side of the arena, the Right and Left Hands of Cole Savage, Rick and Larry are also walking through the crowd on their way to the ring.

Andrews has a confident smirk on his face as he inches closer to the ring. Schmidty frantically grabs James by the shoulder and says, "There's five of us! You're still outnumbered!"

Famous last words.

A portal opens up behind those five men in the ring, and Kurasuke steps through it, serenaded by a chorus of thousands cheering as Lineage look to get their comeuppance once and for all. The masked man, not unfamiliar at all with Schmidty and his antics stands there, on the side of the ring closest to the announce table, with his hands behind his back, his expression covered by that mask.

Just like that Lineage is surrounded and seemingly not as eager to duke it out either.

Andrews climbs up onto the apron with a big smile on his face. "What was that you were saying about back up?" He mocks, looking dead into the eyes of Schmidty and Divine.

James is the first to break.

With the World Championship still in his hands, he dashes right past Kurasuke and damn near throws himself over the barricade to escape. Noticing this, Schmidty instructs his boys to start backing up as Andrews sizes them up, just about foaming at the mouth for a fight. Kurasuke doesn't move as Desolation walk by him and then Divine.

Andrews is stunned at Kurasuke's lack of action, and it isn't until Schmidty is half way out that Andrews snaps out of it charges the ring and tries to go after him, but Schmidty just barely avoids his grasp. The crowd boos as all five men are able to make their escape.

Andrews snaps around to yell at Kurasuke for letting them just walk by, but the masked man has already stepped through a portal and disappeared. The rest of Savage's friends have joined him on the stage. Savage shakes his head and puts his sunglasses back on before they all pile into the car.

Andrews has been left alone in the ring itching to get back what's his one way or another.

Craving another shot at the belt.

Dying to get some Revenge.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Mod Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:13 am

Nice build up, thanks for that
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down