Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
THE PRiDE OF SCOTT, MAN :: FiLTH Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
THE PRiDE OF SCOTT, MAN :: FiLTH Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
THE PRiDE OF SCOTT, MAN :: FiLTH Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
THE PRiDE OF SCOTT, MAN :: FiLTH Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
THE PRiDE OF SCOTT, MAN :: FiLTH Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
THE PRiDE OF SCOTT, MAN :: FiLTH Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
THE PRiDE OF SCOTT, MAN :: FiLTH Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
THE PRiDE OF SCOTT, MAN :: FiLTH Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
THE PRiDE OF SCOTT, MAN :: FiLTH Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
THE PRiDE OF SCOTT, MAN :: FiLTH Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

THE PRiDE OF SCOTT, MAN :: FiLTH

Go down

THE PRiDE OF SCOTT, MAN :: FiLTH Empty THE PRiDE OF SCOTT, MAN :: FiLTH

Post by Austin Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:26 pm

--As Fusion's broadcast wraps up, Shane Scott can be seen at ringside chatting and taking pictures with the ringside fans. He's all smiles as he leans over the barricade, allowing numerous fans to snap their selfies, even adopting ridiculous faces for the benefit of their flash photography. Obviously enjoying the attention, he makes sure to allow the female attendees a bit of an extra feel on his biceps, sending them each away with a wink. As the fans begin to file out, Scott makes his own exit, heading up the entrance way and towards the back. As he reaches the stage, an interviewer approaches him with a microphone, resulting in Shane shaking his head immediately. He grabs the microphone and shoos them away, turning to address the accompanying cameraman directly.--

Shane Scott
"Before I say a single thing, I wanna make one thing clear; I served my role as much as anyone did tonight. Ziegs secured the pinfall, sure, but ya boy Shane Scott secured the opportunity to make it. Filth is as Filth does, let's not ignore that.

Mr. Dashing has repeatedly pointed out that at Ascendance, it's going to be every man for themselves. Y'know, he's not wrong. No alliances will change that at the end of the day, only one man can climb that ladder and submit their place in CMV history. But there is an element that he's ignoring here. Only one man can win, sure. But to whittle it down to one other man instead of five is not only the smart move, it's the only move. In this match, we already have the team of Bad Men Inc. Despite how it turned out for them tonight, you gotta expect them to bring some sort of teamwork into the match. And then ya' got not one, but TWO wildcards in Jack Spade and the ever mysterious sixth man. It don't take a genius to figure that it's the bright move to link up with someone capable of handling all that, a man as deserving of the opportunity that is Money In The Bank as you. I respect Jakey, I really do. His career speaks for itself. It was an honor to do battle by his side tonight, and If I fail to win, I can still hold my head high knowing that it was he who did. Any of those other schmucks would just be an extra slap in the face.

With Ascendance quickly approaching, my head is in the game, and so is his. Next week on Fusion, you'll see how The Pride of Scotland fares against The Pride of Scott, man. And if that handshake tonight didn't mean I earned his respect, I'll be taking it then. Best of friends or bitter enemies, it'll make no difference. Expect a battle, expect a war. Expect Filth."

--Scott smiles slyly, tossing his head to either side in a show of relaxation. Nonchalantly flinging the microphone behind his back, he winks once more, throwing his arms up in victory as the shot fades to black.--

Austin
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : none

Back to top Go down