Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
CMV Exclusive: Valentine Day Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
CMV Exclusive: Valentine Day Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
CMV Exclusive: Valentine Day Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
CMV Exclusive: Valentine Day Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
CMV Exclusive: Valentine Day Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
CMV Exclusive: Valentine Day Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
CMV Exclusive: Valentine Day Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
CMV Exclusive: Valentine Day Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
CMV Exclusive: Valentine Day Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
CMV Exclusive: Valentine Day Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

CMV Exclusive: Valentine Day

Go down

CMV Exclusive: Valentine Day Empty CMV Exclusive: Valentine Day

Post by GOAT E. Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:10 pm

NIn a CMV.com Exclusive interview with Adam Valentine.

Interviewer: I am join by a NGW graduate, Adam Valentine.

Adam: Hold on, correction, the greatest of all time, Adam Valentine, ok you can continue.

Right... So Adam. It appears that you were suppose to be in the Money in the Bank match, but you were attacked by Shane Scott. Do you believe that you should be in the Money in the bank, still?

Yes, why wouldn't I. I am the greatest of all time, and everytime that someone like Gerhard Fisher gets a win over me, it's all a fluke. The referee like to count slow for me for some reason and it is really annoying. So, Schmidty, put me in back in that. Hell if I need to, I will fight Shane Scott to prove my worth.

You have accumulated a bunch of... A bunch of flukes. Do you honestly believe that their just flukes?

Like I said. Every match I have, the ref has something against me honestly. I guess they are mad that I am the greatest of all time. Every match I have is a Classic, so trust me, I deserve to be at Ascendance. And yes, they are just flukes. To be honest I don't like you. I'm out.

GOAT E.
GOAT E.
Rising Star
Rising Star

Humor : Apyr

Back to top Go down