Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Listen... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Listen... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Listen... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Listen... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Listen... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Listen... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Listen... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Listen... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Listen... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Listen... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Listen...

Go down

Listen... Empty Listen...

Post by "The Mad Oyster" Hardline Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:22 am

After the assault on Sean Kent, Azreal sits Indian style in the ring with a mic.

Azreal: You know I've been here for a year and a half. But where has it gotten me? It got me the International title but I lost it to one of the many guys in the back that has to win every match. The tag titles? Once again, I lost it to a guy who has to win every match he's in. That right there is what sickens me. The fact that this whole season has only been revolving around a handful of guys, is just outright insanity. Chris Andrews, the man who lost the title to a noob in this company, Randy Borton the man whose the number one contender or is put in a number one contenders match every month, or how about Paul Divine, you know the man who everyone rolls out the red carpet for whenever he shows up? And Sane? Well he didn't really face anyone that was a true threat did he? Furious Frank, the man who got everything by brute force, Bob Luger who isn't even a memorable champion, and one day everyone will say "I forgot that Bob Luger was even champion." Need I go on? No cause then we'd really be here all night. Oh wait I forgot about Schmidty, you know the man who pretty much cheated his way into ownership of Fusion. I mean props to how he did it, and nice job getting rid of Travis King. And let's not get started on the company not letting me have any of my requests. I know I'm not the only one who wants to see Azreal vs Hayden. I want that match like my life depends on it, but noooooo, they won't allow Hayden to come back because "He doesn't want to." Please I know Hayden wants to come back, I mean my inspiration came from Hayden, and I've always wanted to have a match with him because that's a match that people want to see. That match guarantees a sold out ppv, and as far as I remember his last match wasn't even a good last match. But I am through ranting on because I could go on and on and on and on and on. As for you Sean, I told you last week that it wasn't over between us, but I assure you it will be over soon. Cause as soon as you wake up I want an answer, because next week it will be Azreal vs Sean Kent, NO HOLDS BARRED!!
Listen... 67-8
"The Mad Oyster" Hardline
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : When someone takes a shot at me,and doesn't expect me to fight back.

Back to top Go down