Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
When men vandalize your desk by not using a coaster, you have to take action, you have to fight back and right unforgivable wrongs.  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
When men vandalize your desk by not using a coaster, you have to take action, you have to fight back and right unforgivable wrongs.  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
When men vandalize your desk by not using a coaster, you have to take action, you have to fight back and right unforgivable wrongs.  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
When men vandalize your desk by not using a coaster, you have to take action, you have to fight back and right unforgivable wrongs.  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
When men vandalize your desk by not using a coaster, you have to take action, you have to fight back and right unforgivable wrongs.  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
When men vandalize your desk by not using a coaster, you have to take action, you have to fight back and right unforgivable wrongs.  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
When men vandalize your desk by not using a coaster, you have to take action, you have to fight back and right unforgivable wrongs.  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
When men vandalize your desk by not using a coaster, you have to take action, you have to fight back and right unforgivable wrongs.  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
When men vandalize your desk by not using a coaster, you have to take action, you have to fight back and right unforgivable wrongs.  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
When men vandalize your desk by not using a coaster, you have to take action, you have to fight back and right unforgivable wrongs.  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

When men vandalize your desk by not using a coaster, you have to take action, you have to fight back and right unforgivable wrongs.

2 posters

Go down

When men vandalize your desk by not using a coaster, you have to take action, you have to fight back and right unforgivable wrongs.  Empty When men vandalize your desk by not using a coaster, you have to take action, you have to fight back and right unforgivable wrongs.

Post by krzy Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:37 pm

As Cole Savage’s theme hits the speakers the crowd roars their approval, cheering at the top of the lungs as one of the most prolific figures in CMV history steps out onto the stage.

No car.

No dancing.

No theatrics.

Just a straight face as he prepares to finish what he started last week before everything fell apart.

Cole Savage: SO...as I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted. Schmidty, my boy, you’ve got a lot to answer for, and I’m not talking about the heist of the championship or the highjacking of this show. As everyone has seen, I’ve put my wrestling career on hold, just for the moment, because I had a calling.

Savage looks wistfully off into the distance.

Cole Savage: I had an epiphany. A lightbulb going off above my head telling me that it was time for me to take a different path. I looked around me at all the failed and dying careers--at all the men who may never get a chance to live up to their potential, and that’s when I stopped everything to begin the venture that will go down in history: the Friends of Cole Savage. So what happens to this show and its champions are of no concern to me at the moment.

Savage’s eyes are sharp as he pulls off his shades.

Cole Savage: That’s because my issue involves something even more valuable than all of that. My place of operations, my haven, my sanctuary where my brilliant mind was allowed to flourish...my skybox… it was violated. Desecrated. Like a bull in a china shop or a blind man with a chainsaw in a hospital. Schmidty entered somewhere he didn’t belong, and left it in a worse condition than he found it in...a common theme throughout his career.

The moment Schmidty put that glass on my desk, a war was started. My handcrafted desk was loving built from the wood of trees grown with the finest, purest water known to man. The axes used to cut those trees down were made of gold. The top engineers created the blueprints, the factory did not employ anybody under the age of thirteen. No, this wasn’t the kind of desk you’d find in stores or on Amazon. So when Schmidty did what he did, it was as if somebody smacked one of my children.

Savage sighs, genuinely feeling the pain of losing something so incredible.

Cole Savage: And isn’t that was Schmidty has been from day one? A child who knows he’s where he doesn’t belong, desperately trying to fit in with the big kids. But he can’t. From day one he’s never been good enough, so he has to resort to tricks and games and twisting and bending the rules until he’s just barely able to squeak by with his versions of resounding success. He had to marry the boss’ daughter, hire thugs to watch his back, take this show hostage, but when push came to shove he had to steal the title to call himself a champion. But you’re no champion, kid. You’re no man. You’re just a punk who will pay for what he did.

When I’m done with you you’re going to look back at that fateful night, and you’re not just going to wish you used a coaster, you’re going to wish you broke that glass over your own skull because the pain from that will pale in comparison to what’s to come. See, the problem with men like you is that, you always think you’re  the toughest until someone tougher comes along. You always think you’re the baddest, until someone with balls of steel rolls up on your punk ass and you don’t know what to do with yourself. What I’m trying to say is that you’re not doing anything I haven’t seen before. Your gameplan is straight out of the playbook that I wrote. That I memorized. That I put to use better than you could ever hope to.

Savage laughs coldly.

Cole Savage: I was GM of this show of this once. I know how the wheels of bureaucracy works. I know how to navigate the political minefield. I know how to do things just so, to make sure that things go my way. Schmidty, let me make it simple for you: how could you be so goddamned stupid to wake the sleeping giant? To piss off the one man who could put an end to all of your shenanigans in the blink of an eye? How had the world in the palm of your hand. You had the whole Garden of Eden as your playground, but you just had to take a bite of that apple...you just had to take a bite of that apple.

I could have come for you sooner, but there were pressing matters on UnMatched that had to be taken care of first. And as I sat there and thought about why you so willingly threw your career down your drain, it hit me: you want this, don’t you? All the pressure, all the weight of the world on your shoulders because of expectations you set for yourself. You felt karma on the way to bite you on the ass, and you were terrified of being brought down before you could accomplish the one thing you set out to do. And when you saw a man win that title within months of being in the company, you saw your window closing and partook in one of the saddest things I’ve seen in my long life in and out of the ring.

Savage shakes his head as if he were addressing a petulant child.

Cole Savage: And to think, you almost got away with it too. But now you’ve got me to worry about. And I’m not in the business of being magnanimous to men who don’t know their place. Your empire is going to crumble all around you and there’s not a thing you can do but stand there and watch as I write my name in the ashes. And before you even try to make amends, I want to make clear that, it’s far too late for you to do anything but accept that your days are numbered. So kiss that title goodbye. Tell your wife you’ll miss her. Tell your father in law you won’t be making it home for dinner. This isn’t a story that hasn’t been told before. Pride has been the achilles heel to greater and lesser man than you. You’ll be a footnote in CMV’s history. The tyrant who bit off more than he can chew before the main dish was even served.

You’re sitting there in the back thinking, I’m just an old man, who couldn’t hold a candle to you. But wrestling is a lot more than who’s better in the ring. It’s about who’s smarter, who’s more conniving, who’s better at hiding their weaknesses and emphasizing their strengths. I’m afraid I’ve got you beaten on three fronts. And just remember, I let you walk away last week. My army is bigger than yours, and unlike you, I can say that I trust everybody in it. Every single person that you think you can trust, is merely waiting for the perfect moment to stab you in the back. I’m the only one who’s going to show you my blade shining in the moonlight and stab you right in the chest.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

When men vandalize your desk by not using a coaster, you have to take action, you have to fight back and right unforgivable wrongs.  Empty Re: When men vandalize your desk by not using a coaster, you have to take action, you have to fight back and right unforgivable wrongs.

Post by Batman Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:48 am

And out comes the tyrant that Cole Savage speaks so much about. Coming out to a wave of boos hitting the stage is the most hated man in CMV, Schmidty. This time, he comes out alone. His gaze is set towards the ring where Savage stands. He doesn't sport his usual cocky smile but doesn't show off a look of disgust either. Instead, it's a blank stare, teasing the fans for several moments, just staring at one of his oldest enemies. With a quick scour over the crowd, he then proceeds to walk down the ramp, taking his time and walking slowly to show that he's not only in no hurry, but that he can take all the time in the world if he so pleases. Savage doesn't seem affected. He expected Schmidty to come out. Maybe not alone but Schmidty's ego wouldn't allow him to just sit in the back with his legs crossed, drinking tea and allowing somebody to talk down about him.

He reaches the ring and stops in front of the apron, still with a gaze fixated on Savage. He then slowly circles around the ring onto the other side to snatch a microphone from the ring crew and finally rolling under the bottom rope to join Cole in the ring. Cole not moving a step or even bothering to turn his head to look at Schmidty. Instead he allows Schmidty to walk into view who finally stands in front of him, only a few feet between them. Ignoring the crowd, he begins to speak. As if the only two people in the building were him and Cole Savage.

Schmidty
You're pathetic....

He lowers the microphone and let's those words sit for a moment. The crowd continue to try and grasp his attention which has worked so well in the past but he doesn't hear them. Instead his mind remains focused on the man standing before him. Allowing him to try and anticipate his next words.

Schmidty
I know what you're doing here Cole......

Cole raises a brow, challenging him to explain himself.

Schmidty
This isn't about your table....nah.....these people they want to see a hero rise up against me so bad that they choose to see only your outer shell but I....I see inside. I know your true intentions, I've always have. You're out here because you can't stand one week without hearing your name on TV or seeing your face on a poster. You're a leach and you always was. You seek to be relevant at all times because you want to prove to yourself that you're not a complete loser, you know after having an unsuccessful career in the ring and all. You are and will always be a loser though. That's the truth that you're so afraid of. You can go off and try to find somebody else who's already doing good for themselves and take credit for their success like you did with Sane but it will never shield you from the reality that is.

Schmidty shows off a smile.

Schmidty
And the reality is, you're a scared little man with nothing but a mouth and you use that mouth to put you in situations where your name can be talked about. You're not special. You're no legend. You're just a mouse in the wrestling world that won't take the cheese from the mouse trap. You're not stupid, no it takes a true genius to have absolutely no skill in the ring and still manage to be more relevant than your Shane Scott's and Josh Wolf's. You live for the attention. It's who you are. But it's lead you down the wrong path. You're coming into my house and telling me that you don't like my decorations. You're telling me that my empire is going to crumble and you're going to write your name in the ashes? Well i'm telling you that you can dream all you want but once you step on the battlefield, your eyes are open and this....this is very real. You'll get hurt. Just like that last guy. And the guy before him.....and the guy before him.

He takes a step closer to show off his lack of fear.

Schmidty
They all pissed me off Savage. Every last one of them and now they're spending their Monday's in a hospital bed. Forced to watch the world go by without them.

The crowd, realizing that he's talking about the Sampson's and King let it be known that they don't appreciate what he did.

Schmidty
You could of avoided this....but you just had to interrupt something important to me. And now, I lost my chance because Johnny Sampson during the week went behind my back from his hospital bed and made a match official. Paul Divine will take on Chris Andrews for the vacant Undisputed Championship at Ascendance.....

The big announcement receives a big pop from the crowd. Schmidty however still only sees Cole. The two continue to stare one another in the eyes.

Schmidty
Now I could just add myself into the match. I got the power to do that but Cole, pat yourself on the back because I'd rather spend my night that night with you. In this ring, one on one. This...for me....didn't start last week. It didn't start when you made that article on the internet. It didn't start when you yelled at me on the phone about your stupid table. Nah it started when I first stepped through the doors of UnMatched and signed my contract. I tuned into the show that night and I heard you, the loudest of them all. You see, I have always prided myself on my voice. Wherever I was, my voice was heard. So hearing you talk, the charisma you had, I didn't look up to you but I knew right then that to be the very best, I'd have to win in all aspects. I've overcome the biggest challenges and I've taken over this show with brute force but I never got to do submit my dominance over you. It wasn't about Leo Cruz that night I showed up. It was always about you and the fact that I seen you as a threat to my legacy. You may be a leach, an attention whore if you will. You may not be the best in the ring but as much as I hate to say it, you're an icon to these people. To this company and I have the opportunity to look an icon in the eye and say move the hell over, because your time is up and my time is now. I have the opportunity to catch the mouse.

At this point he's in Savage's face, his eyes piercing through his.

Schmidty
You can act all high and mighty all you want, but you're done. You need to go ahead and start thinking about life outside of wrestling.

He pauses to give the fans a sight at the tension in the ring.

Schmidty
Or you'll be digging your own grave Savage. Your threats mean nothing because a knife to the chest.......means nothing to a god!
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

When men vandalize your desk by not using a coaster, you have to take action, you have to fight back and right unforgivable wrongs.  Empty Re: When men vandalize your desk by not using a coaster, you have to take action, you have to fight back and right unforgivable wrongs.

Post by krzy Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:16 pm

Savage considers what was said for a moment, rubbing his index finger against his chin as if in deep thought. The crowd is buzzing, but also waiting anxiously to see how Savage responds. He speaks slowly at first as he starts to return the verbal barbs.

Cole Savage: Was that...was that your ace up your sleeve? The words that would destroy my legacy? If that wasn’t the saddest thing I’ve ever heard, I’d be laughing right now. As a matter of fact—

Savage takes a moment to laugh indeed, cold and taunting, meant to get under Schmidty’s skin, yet he doesn’t even bother to see how Schmidty reacts.

Cole Savage: The cognitive dissonance is real with you, ain’t it? I don’t know what you thought you were going to do once you came out here, but all you’ve accomplished since you made the mistake of opening your mouth is giving me even more ammo against you. See, I’d like to think that I just about had you figured out...but after what you’ve just done, I can pretty much write your biography–a tragic story of wasted potential that will end because you choked trying to take a piece of me.

Schmidty, everything you’ve said about me...well, taken in a vacuum, you’d be nothing but a liar spewing trash out of your mouth hoping you’d be right about something, anything. And you did hit the nail on the head about one thing: perhaps, I will start thinking about life outside of wrestling. I’ll form an organization that I can run from behind the scenes, filled with people willing to get their hands dirty to help those this company turned their backs on. Yeah, that sounds nice, right? And I think I’ll call it: The Friends of Cole Savage...Wait...But, if I take the words you said, and picture you looking in the mirror as you said it,...looking into the eyes of the one man who continuously lets you down time after time...then we finally get to the meat and potatoes.

He regards Schmidty for a few moments, wondering if he should continue or not. He eventually decided to press forward.

Cole Savage: You call me a leach, why? I didn’t marry a woman who happened to be the only daughter of my boss. I didn’t highjack a show or steal a championship–throwing tantrums along the way like a spoiled brat until I got things to go my way. No, as a matter of fact, when I won my championships, I went through hell and back. I was such a prolific hardcore champion that they had to change the name so I wouldn’t overshadow everyone else who held it. I stained this ring with my blood and outsmarted my opponents to the point where people still talk about that steel cage match all these months later. Of course, I didn’t always play by the rules, that would be an inconvenience, but I never made myself out to be someone I wasn’t. Unlike you, I’ve never been afraid to admit who, and what, I am.

And a leach I am not. I see it in your eyes, you’re about to utter the name JustIN Sane, when that’s merely the exception that proves the rule. Where was Leo Cruz before me, huh? Where would he be now, without me? Omega Lee? Champion. Megan Cooper? Champion. Nick Blake was written off as an “NXT reject,” a joke, an afterthought, until I came along and gave him hope and brought him within one match of winning the World Championship. And now, he’s living life as THE tag team champion with another client of mine, Zack Cage, who took the next big leap because of me, and gets closer and closer everyday to living up to his potential when he came so dangerously close to wasting it all.

Savage’s eyes are sharp, piercing, as he stares daggers into his rival.

Cole Savage: Now, unlike you, they’re walking into Ascendance, as champions. While you got stiff armed out of the belt you were keeping warm and are forced to settle with getting into the ring with a man who has nothing to lose and everything to gain. I didn’t leach off of anybody. I took gambles. I staked my reputation and my name on their success. When they lost, I lost. When they won, I won. I’m starting to think that it’s jealousy that drives your every action. Jealously and insecurity that makes you say things that I’m a man with nothing but a mouth, then in the same breath say that you pride yourself on your voice.

Perhaps you came out all those months ago not because of Leo Cruz, but because you were hoping and praying that I would notice you. Take you under my wing instead because your daddy never gave a damn about you. I bet every day since then you’ve stayed up at night wondering just how much better your career would have been if I was in your corner. You fled UnMatched in shame, and here you are on my old stomping grounds holding onto an iota of power with all of your might so that you never feel that shame again. But it’s all starting to slip through your fingers, no matter how tight you clench your fist. Sampson is already making moves behind your back, and that’s only the beginning.

Savage pauses as the crowd cheer after being reminded of the huge match between Andrews and Divine made for Ascendance.

Cole Savage: If I’m a mouse, then you’re a mouse pretending to be a cat, wearing the fur and faking your meows. But at the end of the day you wait until I’m done eating before making the most of the scraps left behind. But of course, you don’t see yourself as such. How could I be so foolish. After all, you’re Schmidty. You’re a legend. You’re an icon. You’re the greatest to ever do it! My oh my, I should feel honored to be standing so close to you. How rude of me it was to look you in the eyes or to speak without permission. I’m surprised, yet oh so grateful that you didn’t mute me as punishment for my insolence. That’s what you like to hear, huh? The praises and the glory so you can keep living in denial and avoid facing the real criticism that you are no god. You are no king. You’re the court jester.

Savage clenches his jaw, mulling over what he’ll say next.

Cole Savage: And, at Ascendance, we’ll all be laughing at you.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:38 pm

Schmidty's smiles, rubbing his chin and looking around at the fans cheering Savage on.

Schmidty
I gotta say, that was underwhelming Cole. I mean here I was, hyping you up as this icon to the people, making yourself big because of your work on the mic yet you're saying the same stuff I'd hear from anybody in the situation you're in. I exposed you and you responded by telling me that I choked and tried to turn all this into a joke but i'm telling you Savage, the only joke here is the fact that you think you can come into MY ring and overshadow me in MY game.

He tilts his head and squints his eyes.

Schmidty
And correct me if i'm wrong but did you say that i'm afraid to admit who I am??

Schmidty looks up at the crowd with a knowing smile.

Schmidty
Bud, i'm the greatest professional wrestler on the planet today and you're going to find that out real soon, Mr. "I have nothing to lose".

His eyes meet Savage's once again.

Schmidty
You're going to lose everything Savage. While you stand here tonight, this crowd, the entire CMV universe.....they respect you. But after they see what I do to you, what you're not capable of doing to me, they'll realize that you're exactly what I said you were before.......a leach. With nobody to latch onto, you're a nobody and that's......a fear of yours that will soon become your reality. Run all you want, but reality always catches up.

The cold, dark tone in his voice sets the mood enough for the crowd to grow silent as he continues speaking.

Schmidty
You can stand here and talk to me all day about what you think of me. You can say that my words don't make sense, that i'm choking as you put it but we both know that my words are hitting close to home because they're real. I said that all you got is your mouth and then proceeded to say that I prided myself on mine. That's because there's a difference between you and I. Sure we both talk the talk, but i'm the only one out of us two who can walk the walk. I hurt people Cole. I hurt them real bad because I can. You call it childish but I call it power and when you have power you're allowed to express it because nobody can do a damn thing about it. Not the Sampsons. Not King. And certainly not you. Buuuuuuut, you think you can. That's why you're out here right?? You think you can make a difference where nobody else could. An old man who's only good at basic strategies. You made an entrance last week and brought your friends. How cute. What about tonight? What's to say I say fuck it and send out my guys to beat the shit out of you? Huh? What's your plan then? Or or or, what if I crack my knuckles and beat the shit out of you myself. What's the plan there huh? You going to do something about that? Because it's worked for Brody Sampson so well. I left him in a puddle of his own blood. You talk about staining this ring with your blood in the past. How about we do it again tonight and see if you're so proud next week.

Schmidty lowers the microphone as the crowd pops for the possibility of a fight to break loose. However, Schmidty smiles.

Schmidty
You'd like that wouldn't you? This stage isn't fitting for your demise. Ascendance......I will cut you down old man.

And with that, his music plays as the two stand, staring at one another, neither one looking away until finally, Schmidty breaks the stare down with a slight chuckle and tosses the mic to the side before walking out of the ring to the boos of the crowd.
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:54 pm

Edited for a proper ending.
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down