Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The Search for the New Megan Cooper Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The Search for the New Megan Cooper Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The Search for the New Megan Cooper Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The Search for the New Megan Cooper Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The Search for the New Megan Cooper Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The Search for the New Megan Cooper Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The Search for the New Megan Cooper Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The Search for the New Megan Cooper Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The Search for the New Megan Cooper Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The Search for the New Megan Cooper Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The Search for the New Megan Cooper

2 posters

Go down

The Search for the New Megan Cooper Empty The Search for the New Megan Cooper

Post by krzy Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:00 pm

As Ferocity rolls on, Miss Roxanne is spotted watching the show as the viewers get a rare peek into the skybox. She’s on the phone with some, feet propped on a stool--clearly relaxing and living the good life. Still, she seems restless as she fidgets with the phone, waiting for the person on the other end to pick up.

Ice! Finally. Look, we’ve gotta do some housekeeping. I don’t know about you, but this house is feeling a little empty. You and Cyborg are barely around, Kurasuke is god knows where at a moment’s notice…

As she says that, a portal opens up and Kurasuke pokes his head through it. She waves him off, and he disappears back through it.

Nick Blake and Zack Cage are attached at the hip, and I haven’t heard from MarKas in months before last Monday.

I’m bored, Ice. The paychecks are nice, but I’m tired of just watching. I want to do something. I was in steel cage match with Megan Cooper for crying out loud. I beat Kristin Page when they thought she was untouchable.

Kornelia was, I don’t know, it all happened so fast, it was out of my control. If it were up to me, we’d be out there raising hell together. But then Kitty sunk her claws into her and that was all she wrote. We can’t all bat perfect. Mistakes were made. I wish I could do it over again, do right by her, but I know that’s not how life works. The best I can do is move on and make sure that never happens again.

Hold off? Ice, we could have another Megan Cooper right now. We could be carving our place into Ferocity, instead we’re just sitting on our hands. There’s a vixen out there who needs us. She’s out there struggling to stay afloat, and we have the tools to pull her to shore, to get her back on her feet and to help her fly. We can do that, Ice.

You don’t have to tell me about patience. I know all about that. That’s what I’ve been doing that all this time. There needs to come a point where patience turns to action. I can only do so much from the skybox. Work your magic and let me out there. I’ll scout from the ringside. I’ll wrestle them myself to see if they have what it takes. Anything, anything more than what I’ve been doing so far.

See, I knew you could be reasoned with. Wish I could stay and chat, but it’s time for me to get to work.

She presses end call on her cell phone, a vibrant smile on her face. The screen fades as she leans back and enjoys what’s to come on Ferocity.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

The Search for the New Megan Cooper Empty Re: The Search for the New Megan Cooper

Post by krzy Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:12 am

In the early portion of Ferocity, Miss Roxanne is spotted pacing back and forth in front of a closed door. She raises a closed fist near the solid wood, but holds herself back from knocking. Instead she shakes her head and fills the hallway with the sound of her heavy sigh. She runs a hand through her thick, bushy hair as she searches her brain for a solution to this problem she seems to be having. Finally she pulls out her cellphone, and taps on the screen a few times.

Hey Ice? Yeah it’s me again. So, you’re going to think I’m a little crazy, but I’m standing right outside of her door. At least, I think this is hers. I don’t know, what I’m doing here. I just...I just got here early, and this wild thought crossed my mind, and before I could process the logic of it, my legs were taking me here. And here I’ve been standing for the last few minutes...

Of course I thought to knock; I’m not stupid. It’s just a lot harder than I thought it would be, you know? We ended on great terms after the run of a lifetime, and I’m here thinking that she probably doesn’t even want to go for round two. Every since we left Fusion and came to Ferocity, it felt like this distance was growing between us. Like she finally found her stride again, and I was the one holding her back. Geez, a roster packed to the brim with women, any one of them could use a Friend of Cole Savage, and here we are trying to reopen old wounds.

It’s not that simple. It feels like a gesture that’s too little too late. Like when you give somebody a birthday gift two months late. We should have been there for her, at Implosion, and every match before that, and maybe she would still be champion. But you made your call, and I’ve been sitting on my hands since.

It is probably for the best that we leave the memories alone. If she really wanted to rekindle the dynamic duo, she would have said so, I guess. She points to the Skybox all of the time, and at first I thought it was a friendly gesture, but the more I think about it, the more I’m starting to feel like maybe she was mocking us. The point her way of looking at us and showing how much better off she is without us. No point in forcing it. No point in dwelling on what was and what never will be again. So I’m making my call now, Ice, the Friends of Cole Savage will start fresh again.

Who’s the new client? Good question, and that’s why I’m calling you.

No, I don’t need your help choosing. If I’m gonna join forces with someone, I’m going to get my hands dirty and dig for the gold myself. What I do need your help with, is organizing a little match for me. There have been two vixens I’ve been keeping my eyes on for a bit. They’ve been around, but they haven’t made a name for themselves just yet. But I see the hunger to be great there in their eyes. They want it so bad, but can’t quite figure out the best way to take that next step. And that’s what we specialize in, except we deal in leaps, not steps.

Yup, a triple threat, I’m getting antsy back here, and I don’t want to do anything I’ll regret later. A match will be the perfect way to get my head in the game and vet our potential clients myself.

She hangs up the phone and smirks. She starts to walk away, but turns one more time to look at that closed door. She sighs, and the camera fades as Roxanne walks down the hallway.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

The Search for the New Megan Cooper Empty Re: The Search for the New Megan Cooper

Post by krzy Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:07 pm

During Ferocity, Miss Roxanne is spotted walking around backstage on her phone.

{Miss Roxanne}
Look Cole, I just need a few more days to find this client, I promise you. We will take Ferocity by storm. I've just been having a little trou...

Kurasuke steps through a portal behind her, grabs her by the hair and throws Miss Roxanne through it into the void.

{{Kurasuke}}
You've outlived your purpose.

Kurasuke opens a new portal and disappears through it.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:23 pm

Whatever room we're in is pitch black though Kurasuke's voice rings out from somewhere within.

{{Kurasuke}}
From the ashes of imperfections you'll rise...

Thick white smoke plumes from the ground. Through it, the silhoutte of Kurasuke is revealed. The shape of his head is a little different though; he's not wearing his mask...something he only does when he's inside of a portal. So this display he's in the middle of is something he wants the outside world to see...otherwise we wouldn't be in here with him.

{{Kurasuke}}
From the vague cries of the satisfaction starved we've responded to the cravings for a second chance.

A figure appears in the smoke, whether it took shape there or made it way here is hard to tell as the unrelenting smoke continues to obscure vision.

{{Kurasuke}}
From the darkness of Despair, we've carved the smiles.

The figure in the smoke is a woman based on the curves of its silhouette.

{{Kurasuke}}
From the loneliness of Wandering, we've heard the chorus.

The woman kneels in front of Kurasuke while the smoke slowly dissipates.

{{Kurasuke}}
From the remains of a Kingdom, we've secured the crown.

With the smoke gone, a pale light illuminates the immediate surroundings so that we can just barely make out what's happening.

Kurasuke places a mask over the woman's face to conceal her feature. Oddly enough, the pattern on the mask appear to slightly change whenever the camera cuts over to it...or maybe it's just the poor lighting causing our eyes to play tricks on us.

{{Kurasuke}}
Rise, Skarzemis, for there's work to be done.

Now Kurasuke hands her a bag and places a hand her shoulder.

{{Kurasuke}}
Until your training is complete, this will be your tool...your weapon.

They touch foreheads and Skarzemis chuckles softly.

{Skardemis}
It's time to live outside our dreams.

She nudges Kurasuke to the side and disappears into the darkness.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:19 am

Looking forward to learning who this new addition to the FOCS is. You're always one for an interesting story Krzy and I can't wait to see who the "New Megan Cooper" is
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down