Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Fish 'n' Cap Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Fish 'n' Cap Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Fish 'n' Cap Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Fish 'n' Cap Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Fish 'n' Cap Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Fish 'n' Cap Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Fish 'n' Cap Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Fish 'n' Cap Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Fish 'n' Cap Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Fish 'n' Cap Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Fish 'n' Cap

2 posters

Go down

Fish 'n' Cap Empty Fish 'n' Cap

Post by Mr. Dashing Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:57 pm

It's at the top of Friday night Genesis episode 92, that everyone in attendance is brought up onto their feet by the sound of the host of Ascendance V, Captain America himself, Chris Evans, making his way out onto the ramp. The a-list movie star gives the crowd a smirk and then peers into the camera that's right in front of him, a wink being given to those who are stuck watching at home. You can tell that the cinematic superhero has got something on his mind, most likely why he's coming out here with a microphone already in his right hand and his head hung low as he climbs up the steel steps and enters the ring. Now in the center of the squared-circle, with the CMV universe cheering him on, although some diehard Bryce Hurt fans are brutally booing him from their cheap seats, but there's far too few of them for him to take notice, Chris lifts the mic right up underneath his chin and sighs lightly.

Evans
Ladies and gentleman of the CMV universe, I'm out here tonight to undue a wrong that was committed on last week's show. That's right, I'm talking about general manager, Dave Turner, firing Bryce Hurt, and subsequently forcing Mr. Tito to quit along with him . . . Now, I'm not saying that Hurt should have gotten away with taking that cheap shot at me, oh no, don't get me wrong, he IS going to get his for that. But for what I have in mind, taking away his spot here on the Genesis roster, well, that'll kinda interfere with my plans. Because I may play a superhero in the movies, but contrary to what many people may believe, I can actually handle my own in a fight for real too . . . And I guess that you could say it's a bit of a pride thing for me, but mostly, it's the fact that millions upon millions of young kids, children who whether I like or not look up to me and view me as their roll model, essentially, saw me get bullied last week. They saw me get knocked down, and instead of picking myself up, dusting myself off and handling the situation myself, I allowed my friend to intervene and do what I should have been able to do. So I called up Dave a couple of days ago and I told him to retract his firing of Bryce Hurt, to give him his job back and to tell him to bring back Tito as well. Dave was a bit reluctant at first, but then I told him what I was thinking is a more suitable punishment for the two chuckle heads. So, at Ascendance V, I'm challenging both Bryce Hurt and Tito to take me on, right here in this very ring! Me-

But before Evans can carry on with what he was about to say, the crowd cheering loudly at his bold challenge, the very men who he only just dished that challenge out to, Bryce Hurt and Tito, come sauntering out onto the stage. Hurt has the cockiest of grins slapped across his face while Tito's expression is blank as per usual, the semi-mute giant just lingering a few steps behind his buddy. As the duo make their way slowly down the ramp, Tito hands Bryce a mic and the former CMV Light Heavyweight champion begins his smack-talking from a distance.

Hurt
Well, well, well, I guess in a small sorta way, I have you to thank for getting mine and Tito's jobs back, but you know what they say, bitches always come back for more, and that's what I made you with that right hook last week; MY BITCH!

The fans cry out in hatred for Bryce's short-lived firing, while those three or four fans of his are going nuts with their Hurt t-shirts on, waving around their, “Bryce Hurt beat Duo Maxwell!” signs. While Hurt scales the steps and inches his way closer to coming face to face with Chris, Tito circles the ring like a hungry shark smelling blood in the water.

Hurt
But- I must be hard of hearing cause, ha ha, oh- it, it sounded like you said you wanted to . . . Fight? Tito and I? Like, in the ring, in MY ring!? Oh Chris, you're more delusional than I had originally thought, bud! But hey, if you want to be EMBARRESED, LIVE, on the grandest stage of 'em all, at Ascendance, in front of the entire world, then myself and Tito would be MORE than happy to oblige you! I've gotta give you some credit though, stepping into the ring for the first time ever and ALONE, to take on the GREATEST CMV Light Heavyweight champion of ALL time, the FACE of Friday night Genesis, THE STAR OF THIS SHOW . . . And Tito . . . Heh, you may have some balls after all . . .

Tito is now positioned behind Evans, he jumps up onto the apron and snaps at the host of Ascendance V, Bryce giggling a small bit and he's quickly joined by Chris who laughs even louder, which prompts Hurt to form a small frown, yelling out, “What's so funny!?”

Evans
I- I'm sorry, it's just that . . . Well . . . When did I ever say that I was going to be alone? You didn't let me finish! I may be a movie star, but I'm not an idiot, and so that's why I asked Dave to allow me a tag team partner for the match. He agreed and said that I could pick ANYONE that I wanted to, I was tempted to call-up RDJ for a moment if I'm honest, ha ha, but then I came to the realization that there is only one clear choice . . .

Evans lowers his mic and nods towards the ramp, a gulp can be heard from Hurt as the theme song of the one, the only, HUMAN FISH, El Jefe, hits the PA system!!! The former two-time CMV Light Heavyweight champion, the man who lost his career to Bryce only over a month ago is back! With the audience going insane, Jefe shoots down the ramp and immediately Bryce scurries out of the way, Tito joining him as they hop over the barricade and make for the nearest exit. The Boss jumps up onto the top turnbuckle and shout out at Bryce and his boy, “I'm back, baby, ARRRIIIBBAAA!!!” Hurt has both of his hands wrapped around his head, in pure disbelief, his greatest rival has returned and is now joining forces with Captain America to come after him. Evans raises El Jefe's arm up high into the air in the center of the ring with the camera zooming in on what is now a look of pure rage on the face of Bryce Hurt, the show cutting to it's signature opening as the shot then fades . . .
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Fish 'n' Cap Empty Re: Fish 'n' Cap

Post by Batman Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:02 pm

Bless I love you afterall
Batman
Batman