Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
"The world is mine" Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
"The world is mine" Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
"The world is mine" Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
"The world is mine" Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
"The world is mine" Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
"The world is mine" Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
"The world is mine" Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
"The world is mine" Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
"The world is mine" Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
"The world is mine" Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

"The world is mine"

2 posters

Go down

"The world is mine" Empty "The world is mine"

Post by Batman Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:48 pm

As Fusion starts the camera zooms in on where Cole Savage's skybox is, however, things are different. Within the skybox is a wooden throne lined with gold and a wonderful floral design on the side. Sitting in it is the man who rules over Fusion with an iron fist, Schmidty. Smiling from ear to ear while he lays his head back on the back of the throne, showing how comfortable he is. On his right and left side is Desolation with a red carpet laying in front of the throne and leading out of the skybox. Diagonal from Schmidty sits a fine Obsidian statue of Schmidty in a knights outfit and a sword in hand, laying his foot on top of a pile of skulls.

Schmidty
The world is mine.

He truly looks the part of a king just by his posture in the throne. Confidence oozing from his pores.

Schmidty
To conquer you need power and to have power you need the knowledge on how to use it. I have it all. Now I sit here as the most powerful man in CMV today. Not as a king, don't let my position in this seat fool you. I'm no king because i'm much more than that. I'm a god.

The boos are heavy, but he doesn't give a shit.

Schmidty
I control what goes on here on Fusion. I control the fates of each and every one of those men in the back. I've chosen to let some shine, and I've chosen to eliminate others. It all happens because of me. The world......is mine.

Desolation continue to pose as guards of the throne.

Schmidty
However, some people don't think so. In fact, some people think that i'm just a frightened little boy who's gotten lucky enough to land himself in a situation of power. That i'm going to be my own downfall because I'm a tyrant with no control.

He smiles.

Schmidty
Cole Savage has made the decision to start a war with me. The conqueror of CMV. He's spit on my legacy and has made claims that only a delusional man would make. It's ironic that he thinks that I'd cause my own downfall considering he's began to self destruct the moment he interrupted my coronation. Making me an enemy isn't wise yet he still thinks he's a wise man. He's got quite the ego which I could admire if I didn't hate him. I never liked him. I never respected him. Sure I recognized him as an Iconic trash talker but that was all. In the ring he was mediocre and as a manager he was nothing more than a leach. But when he got on the microphone, he was almost believable. The things he'd spray out of his mouth. The lies he'd come up with on a whim. He would do anything to protect his image. He was quick witted, able to conquer most in a war of words. But when it came to the war within the ring he was merely a knight with a sword and a beating heart waiting to be ripped out of his chest.

He glances at his custom made statue.

Schmidty
You may of noticed that I began to speak of him in past tense. That's because there's no need to speculate anything different than what's truly going to happen at Ascendance. I am going to expose him as a common man and destroy him leaving nothing but his legacy in which I will spit upon like he's tried to do to mine. He will fall in front of these pitiful fans. He won't show up the next day with a smile on his face, thinking he won some sort of victory because he will never be victorious in any sort of fashion over me. You see, I am the greatest professional wrestler on the planet today. He can't out wrestle me. I speak my mind week in and week out as well as striking fear across the CMV Universe with a stern voice. He can't out talk me. I have back up plans for my back up plans. He can't out think me. He is in no way better than me so he won't have me cleaning his desk when this is all said and done. He won't get a damn thing out of me. He'll be left to try and crawl out of the crater I'll leave him in. But even when he's out, his old stomping grounds will always be my new kingdom and there will never be a damn thing he can do about it. Just like tonight when my people beat his people in the massive main event I have planned. He will be forced to watch as his forces prove to be useless against mine. Every single aspect, he's got nothing on me. His pride will be flaring up the size of a bowling ball, the fact that he can't talk his way out of this one and have some sort of dignity when it's all said and done will eat him alive.

He rubs the fine woodwork of his throne.

Schmidty
Magnificent work isn't it? Seeing as how your desk was resting in my building, I decided that it was no longer yours. So I sent it to a tribe in Africa I know of and I had them make a brilliant throne out of it. Fitting for a god.......heh.....You don't even get your table Savage. You get NOTHING! Which is fitting because that'll be all you are when Ascendance is done and over with so get used to it. While you roam my halls tonight, trying to think of a plan on how to one up me and get in my head one week before our match just try and find that bit of sense in that head of yours and convince yourself to really think about the future. I have. It doesn't include you ever stepping foot on Fusion again. Hell, tonight is your last night ever being on an episode of Fusion so savor it. Then prepare all week for your demise. Have a nice little goodbye speech ready before you take your walk of shame up the Ascendance ramp after I beat you senseless. Then maybe you can go leach onto somebody new to get your mind off of your failure here.

James walks up from his right and hands him a glass of what looks like Cranberry Juice. Schmidty nods at him and takes a drink before sitting it on the arm of the throne, right on the wood without a coaster. His smirk says it all. Knowing damn well what kind of symbolism he's showing.

Schmidty
The future is golden. And the road is bloody. As a god, I shouldn't shower my focus only on one man. No. I'm a watcher of many and tonight is all about sending messages and gaining momentum heading into the showcase of immortals. Some will rise while some will fall. That's the game!

He smiles standing up and stepping towards he front of the Skybox, overseeing the ring.

Schmidty
Let's play!

And with that, the stage fills up with pyro while he show finally fades to it's intro video package.
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

"The world is mine" Empty Re: "The world is mine"

Post by Mr. Dashing Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:41 am

this was lit
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin