Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
LEGACY GAMES: Episodes 3: Go For Gold Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
LEGACY GAMES: Episodes 3: Go For Gold Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
LEGACY GAMES: Episodes 3: Go For Gold Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
LEGACY GAMES: Episodes 3: Go For Gold Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
LEGACY GAMES: Episodes 3: Go For Gold Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
LEGACY GAMES: Episodes 3: Go For Gold Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
LEGACY GAMES: Episodes 3: Go For Gold Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
LEGACY GAMES: Episodes 3: Go For Gold Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
LEGACY GAMES: Episodes 3: Go For Gold Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
LEGACY GAMES: Episodes 3: Go For Gold Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

LEGACY GAMES: Episodes 3: Go For Gold

2 posters

Go down

LEGACY GAMES: Episodes 3: Go For Gold Empty LEGACY GAMES: Episodes 3: Go For Gold

Post by HellishxHades Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:25 pm

George King looks up and he sees a man on the other side of the river. He stands up smiling and begins to walk into the river. As soon as his foot touches the water, he gets knocked backwards almost hitting his head against a rock, that's a few inches from his head.

George: What the hell was that?

He look back across the river to find the man that that he saw, but he wasn't there.

George: Where did he go?

???: Right here.

George quickly turns his head to see that Zach Smith was sitting right next to him. George stands up quickly to face Zach, face-to-face with them, but he wasn't there.

Jeremiah: This should be a interesting matchup, Zack versus George speed versus gold.

George: Willhere the fuck you go?

Zach: I'm right behind you.

George: Thanks.

George swing sister fist around with straight speed, but he misses, George looks confused, and puts his hands up wiping dust from his eyes, believing he is seeing things.

George: I must be seeing things.

Zach: No, I'm just moving really, really fast and you can't see me. I'm going to kill you and I'm going to win this, and there is nothing, nothing that you can do to stop me, cuz I'm unstoppable.

George: I'm going to kill you. You do know that right?

Zach: No, because you can't touch me.

Jeremiah: George is going to have to find a new way to fight Zach, cuz Zach can't be touched I don't think.

George turns again to see Zach. He throws a fury of punches, only to find that none of his punches got anywhere close to Zach. Zach throws a punch sending George flying.

George: How???

Zach: Didn't hear the announcer, I am be unstoppable Zac Smith. I'm the fastest man alive. You can't even touch me. But I can hit you, and you can't do anything about it.

Jeremiah: That's right, Zach the unstoppable Speed Demon.

Zach's takes off circling George, leaving George 2 circle around looking for Zack, but not able to see him or find them. That begins to talk wit a slur as he's going faster than the speed of sound.

Zach: Thiiiiss issss thhheee Fiiiivvveee Pooooiiiinnntttt Stttaaaarrrr.

That begins to strike George while still keeping a perfect circle going. He crosses the circle from each side with each hit causing George keeps turning with spitting up blood. George lets out a huge scream. From above it looks like a Zach is making a star inside of a circle.

George: ENOUGH!!!

The camera over to Schmidty to see him looking into the direction of the scream.

Schmidty: Yeah, not going that way.

Schmidty turns and begins to walk the other way. The chemicals back to George and Zack. Zack is getting used to hit George, but George begins to turn to gold. Once he's fully gold, Zack hits him once again, but bounces off of him. Zach falls into the river. George begins to rock closer to River while Zach begins to crawl out of the river onto the shore, he starts to spit water out with George steps onto his hand with this gold foot. Zak's starts to scream in pain knowing his hand is broke.

Zach: GET OFF OF ME!

George: I thought you was at unstoppable I guess I am a history maker, seeing that I am winning this fight.

Jeremiah: OH MY GOD!!! The Unstoppable has been stopped!!! Zack has been stopped!!!

Zach: You may have stopped me, but you ain't going to defeat me.

That begins to vibrate at a high speed, and he is able to phazes his hand through George's foot. He leaps up and punch George in his face, only to have his hand crack and be broke under the pressure of gold.

Jeremiah: I think his hands are broken. George no only stop Zack, But he broke him as well.

George: Now, time to end this.

George grabs Zach by his neck and in lift some into the air, he kicks both of Zach's shins and snapped them. George looks Zach and his eyes and laughs.

George: Don't worry you going to be rich and death. Hahaha.

At the base of Zach's throat it begins to turn to gold, it begins to spread throughout him, turning his everything blow his neck into gold unable to move.

George: Golden Tomb.

The code begins to cover up Zach's face and before he knows it he is completely gold and non-responsive.

Jeremiah: George just killed Zach with ease. Whose going to be able to stop George. He turned Zach to Solid Gold, with a move he calls to Golden Tomb, George's most powerful moves in his Arsenal.

An explosion goes off in the Sky again.

George King has killed Zach Smith.

George looks up as files as he picks Zach into the river sending him to the bottom of the river. George starts to return to normal. He coughed up some more blood.

George: Ha 2 down, cough cough, 7 left.

The camera pans over to Schmidty. Who was sneaking behind Tim LaFave. They both woke up at the explosion.

Schmidty: I knew that wasn't my fight.

Tim quickly turns around after hearing someone behind him.

Tim: Who's there? I am not afraid to fight you.

Schmidty: Oh, just shut up, you idiot.

Tim turns quickly towards Smitty, and tries to yell at him but nothing came out, he begins charged and throws up his fist ready for a fight.

Schmidty: Hold on. I can get you to the final two. What do you say?

Tim starts to listen to what Schmidty had to say.

Jeremiah: Can we see an alliance between Tim and Schmidty.

Tim: Yeah thanks, but no thanks. I Fight Against All Odds, I don't have the odds in my favor. So, are you ready to fight.

Schmidty: Funny, I was asking, I'm demanding it.

Tim: Not happening.

Tim runs towards Schmidty, they can't seem to lay a finger on him.

Tim: Why can't I hit you?

Schmidty: I told you. I am demanding an alliance, you don't have a choice. I am controlling your will with mine. So, come on I am going to have you get me to the top start moving puppet.

Tim: Oh, I'm going to kill you.

Schmidty: No, you won't, I am going to have you set your own net after you kill everyone else. How does that sound?

Jeremiah: I can't believe it, Tim LaFave is basically Schmidty's slave. Who is going to be able to defeat these two, together?

They walk a couple of yards into the woods before finding a Cave System. Schmidty forces Tim into it first. He followed after him. As soon as they enter the cave, we see if figure Falls them into it.

---------------------------------End Of Episode #3---------------------------------

Last edited by HellishxHades on Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

LEGACY GAMES: Episodes 3: Go For Gold Empty Re: LEGACY GAMES: Episodes 3: Go For Gold

Post by Batman Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:12 pm

This is good but I feel like you're not doing very well at showing off personality. Like I could replace Zach's name with just about anymore, his text isn't distinct. The idea of all of this is great don't get me wrong. I'm just having trouble really picturing and enjoying the interactions as much as I could if you captured the characters better. It's hard to do, but it takes time. No need to rush any of these, with TWD I take my time and sometimes delete big scenes just to put out the best content I can.

Just constructive criticism bless for this.
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

LEGACY GAMES: Episodes 3: Go For Gold Empty Re: LEGACY GAMES: Episodes 3: Go For Gold

Post by HellishxHades Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:33 pm

Thank you for the criticism.
HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down