Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The Rematch Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The Rematch Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The Rematch Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The Rematch Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The Rematch Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The Rematch Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The Rematch Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The Rematch Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The Rematch Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The Rematch Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The Rematch

Go down

The Rematch Empty The Rematch

Post by HellishxHades Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:48 am

As Fury is lying on the outside. Angelina Hawkins grabs a mic and rolls into the ring.

Oh Fury. Are you sad, hun. What a shame. It seems like your undefeated streak, well. It's seems to be over. So tell me Fury. Will you give me my Rematch now, or do I got to take something else from you.

She throws a mic to the outside hitting Fury who is sitting up at this point.

Fury was still lying outside the ring as Cage left the ring and returned backstage, leaving Fury and Hawkins back at the ring. The Alpha Female was still out of it for the moment as Hawkins all smug got in the ring with a mic, Fury was rubbing her head as the Empress taunted her. She was still feeling the effects of the concussion Hawkins gave her with steel steps last week, and it felt worst after those DDT’s Cage had hit her with during this match. Fury had just about sat up when Hawkins threw the mic outside the ring hitting her right between the eyes.

Now Fury snapped to attention picking up the mic as she slowly stood up, she was seeing red as she remembered what just happened. Mic in hand Fury climbed back into the ring and marched straight up to Hawkins.

You know what ever since you lost at Implosion all you fucking done is piss and moan about it, ‘i was cheated, i want another match, i demand another match’ It doesn’t fucking work that way. Then when you don’t get your way you pull all this shit trying to get my attention, costing me my streak. Well I can tell you you stupid bitch that i’m glad that i lost my streak to champions instead of a whiny little bitch like you!

You don’t deserve a rematch with me, you didn’t win my title, you didn’t defend it. So you sure as hell didn’t earn a rematch.

But I get it bitch you need this belt more than I do, you already failed a few times to get the Hardcore belt. I’ve held the IC belt for a good while, maybe its time i move on to bigger things. But i’m sure as hell not just gunna hand you my belt...Redemption Road win, lose or draw i’m gunna get my hands on you NO HOLDS BARRED!!!!

Hawkins smiles as she finally gets another crack at the Women's Intercontinental Championship.

Ha. Redemption Road, best place for the Empress to kill The Urban Warrior.  I'm not just gonna take your Championship,  I will kill your legacy.

Keep dreaming bitch, Cowbitch couldn't end my legacy, niether could No Morality. Your not gunna to either. Redemption Road one way or the other the Empress with be the one bowing.

Fury with snarl on her face threw the mic back at Hawkins, returning the favor of the Empress throwing the mic at her ealier.

Hawkins smirks and tosses the mic back at Fury, and flips her off.

As Hawkins flipped her off, Fury just laughed and turned her back as if she was walking away from the Empress. But as soon as Hawkins moved to follow her the Alpha Female suddenly spun around and nailed Hawkins with a vicious right hook. The Empress staggered briefly but soon answered Furys strike with one of her own, the two trading punches in the middle of the ring. It was even for a while but Hawkins made use of the speed advantage she had, nailing Fury in the head several times looking to make the Alpha Females concussion worst.

Hawkins soon had Fury in the corner, getting confident the Empress took a moment to taunt her. Big mistake as Fury suddenly in an explosive burst of power grabbed Hawkins in a double leg takedown, but instead of grounding her foe she charged to the opposite corner smashing the Empress back first into the turnbuckles.

The Alpha Female didn't hold the advantage for long though, the concussion had taken its tole and Hawkins after being winded for a few  slipped behind her and hit her with a German suplex taking Fury back to the centre of the ring. The Empress decided she had toyed with The Alpha Female long enough, she moved in grabbing Furys legs and locked her into the Figure 4 leglock. Hawkins piled the pressure on Furys knee, causing her to scream out in pain. The Empress kept the hold locked in till security came down to the rung, just as the two were about to be pulled apart Fury just barely managed to sit up enough to slug Hawkins a few times forcing the Empress to loosen her hold. Freeing herself, but security managed to pull the two rivals away from each other before they could continue to try and tear each other to pieces.
HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down