Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Davina Blair CMV Exclusive  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Davina Blair CMV Exclusive  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Davina Blair CMV Exclusive  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Davina Blair CMV Exclusive  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Davina Blair CMV Exclusive  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Davina Blair CMV Exclusive  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Davina Blair CMV Exclusive  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Davina Blair CMV Exclusive  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Davina Blair CMV Exclusive  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Davina Blair CMV Exclusive  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Davina Blair CMV Exclusive

3 posters

Go down

Davina Blair CMV Exclusive  Empty Davina Blair CMV Exclusive

Post by Big Boi 702 Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:18 pm

*CMV Exclusive sees Davina Blair, sitting in her “room”. Very dark and misty, the woman looks up at the camera, with her head tilted down. She gives a sense of defense in her stance sitting. But she seems relaxed as well.*

“From the rookies to the vets….they speak with words that don’t influence the future of this business. These women want to prove they are the best, and not better than the rest. Or the best. Where my plan has always been to seek and destroy the women’s roster. And someone by the name of Fury has caught my attention recently. Over twitter, she used childish remarks towards me and to her nature, started verbally abusing her power towards me. Whereas I only said, “a loss is a loss”. I don’t care whether I lose 1 match or 30 matches, I am still here to show my extent and my abilities to show the women here that I am not to be messed with. I am an extent of power only champions have. Fury may be big and powerful in mass, but whereas there is only so much power those biceps and triceps use. I’m a natural born fighter, so I know where your weaknesses are and how to capitalize them. I am a more drastic nightmare than Kristen Page. I am the beginning bell and the ending bell. I am the first round and the last round. I am Davina Blair.”

*The camera then glitches out, with horrifying pictures of dead birds and women screaming, signaling that Davina Blair is out to make another example of someone soon*

Big Boi 702
Big Boi 702
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down

Davina Blair CMV Exclusive  Empty Re: Davina Blair CMV Exclusive

Post by Maurie Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:22 pm

send me a manly face texture
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Boi 702 Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:28 pm

Gotchu!!
Big Boi 702
Big Boi 702
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:29 pm

blezz
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:43 pm

Damn, didn't see blair taking this kind of a turn, interested to see where it goes.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Boi 702 Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:48 pm

Miztacular wrote:Damn, didn't see blair taking this kind of a turn, interested to see where it goes.

I'm going a Aleister Black/Pete Dunne attitude, where it's a mystic, but hard attack on the opponent.
Big Boi 702
Big Boi 702
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Boi 702 Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:50 pm

Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall,

Humpty Dumpty had a great fall.

Four-score Men and Four-score more,

Could not make Humpty Dumpty where he was before.

My name is Davina Blair, for those who haven’t been watching for the past few weeks. I’ve been in this business for a long, long time. I’ve battled women from Japan to Canada. I am the sole reason why the women in this locker room are starting to have eyes in the back of their heads. Because if ever the sudden change of motion comes beyond these “vixens”, well….I’ll be sure to put them back in their place. Just like….Skyler Craft…..Alice Blake…..And now, I have my eyes set on CJ Havret….Someone who’s been on my radar ever since coming into Ferocity. She was an amazing talent to this company….was. Until her legs buckled under the motion of her true self and it slipped out of her control….loss after loss after loss after loss. And when we meet….it’ll be no different from the countless other failures you summed up into your lackluster career here.....

Then there’s a little birdy calling to me about a opportunity….at someone with the potential to carry herself to the top and somehow….stayed at the bottom of the barrel with the common dwellers and the sewer rats. And this birdy also stated that if I were to get this match, that it would put me on the map as a great threat to the other women in the locker room…..But why would I go through all that trouble, just to be stuck in the same position I’m in now….I know why......

….It’s because Laura Sampson is scared of me…..She’s scared of what I can do in this company…..And she should be…..
Big Boi 702
Big Boi 702
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Boi 702 Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:03 pm

After the ginormous matchup between Sophia Gibson and Davina Blair, Davina stayed in the ring, looking at the crowd, nonchalant. He grabbed a mic, looking at Sophia’s body on ringside, then looking at the hard camera

Heh heh heh….I told you, people, that I was going to destroy Sophia Gibson….It took 3 Overkills to put her back at the bottom!....And I put her down….So, Amber Briggs, I’m gonna let you in on a secret….Bring your all. Because come Redemption Road, in front of a few thousand fans, I’m going to destroy YOUR legacy in this business, publicly,  and I’m going to take this division by storm. Starting tonight with Gibson….and ending with Quinn-Belle.

The crowd cheer this rugged Vixen on, as Davina narrowly smiles at the crowd, but then goes back to being serious and continues speaking

….Because Quinn, you have no idea the wreckage and mayhem I’ve endured to others on this path to Ferocity. And I’m not going to kill some Irish Princess wannabe….I’m going to kill her career….and Laura Sampson, keep your champions in a tight knot….because when I get up there and I get my opportunity….I’m going to end the Vixens division….and you can’t stop me….

Davina then drops the mic in the ring, looking at the crowd. Then she looks at Sophia, shaking her head, as she walks up the ramp and into the back
Big Boi 702
Big Boi 702
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Boi 702 Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:14 am

Hello, CMV!!....Davina Blair here…..And I just wanted to give a little recognition to this Amber Briggs person….But I don’t want to talk about her just yet…..CJ Havret…..One of the top women in Ferocity….I don’t see it….All I see is a woman, alongside another one named Leona, riding the coattail of Brett Angel….but It’s just a matter of time before you slip….and enter the real world…..And meet me….

Now back to Amber Briggs….I don’t see an actual threat in Briggs….I just see 4-0 going off at Redemption Road….And then maybe, the souls of Ferocity will rattle inside the hollow shells of these Vixens, and have them retreat till their saviour, Quinn-Belle….When not ever she can stop me....So like I said, Sampson….keep your champions in check….before that eventual slip comes…..and I take advantage of it…..
Big Boi 702
Big Boi 702
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Boi 702 Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:57 pm

T-they saw m-m-me….

Those words murmured out of the mouth of Davina Blair, holding back the true being of which she is. She sits alone, in the corner of a dark room. A light is flickering upon her, looking as it is going to go out. But she continues to murmur these words, of "They".

T-they saw m-me where I was m-m-most vunerab-b-b-le….

I….I’m not here for them….

I-I’m here for m-m-me….

I’m here to treat m-myself on the meat of the sh-sh-sheep that is Fer-Ferocity….

As the silence came upon the room, the lights go out. Nothing is sound, as Davina grows quiet. Then, whispers begin to sound among the dark room.

These whispers begin to quiet down, as a more sinister, more fearful voice becomes awoke in the room.

You are here to pursue pain on the weak and innocent….You are Lillith...You are the demon you have set to find….And now….We are here…..
Big Boi 702
Big Boi 702
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down