Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The Wolf's Warning Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The Wolf's Warning Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The Wolf's Warning Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The Wolf's Warning Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The Wolf's Warning Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The Wolf's Warning Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The Wolf's Warning Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The Wolf's Warning Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The Wolf's Warning Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The Wolf's Warning Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The Wolf's Warning

2 posters

Go down

The Wolf's Warning Empty The Wolf's Warning

Post by Tim Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:26 pm

Midway through the first Genesis after Ascendance a now familiar and well-known theme hits the PA and crowd reacts accordingly.

After Pat and Kevin Lee actions at the end of Ascendance, the crowd knew only hateful rage as the 58 year old father of two steps out from the gorilla to his music. He has a coy smirk on his face as he makes his way down the ramp; absorbing the punishment from the crowd and enjoying it. He steps on the steel steps. He turns to the crowd and smiles again, the roaring jeers wash over him like a tidal wave. He slips between the middle and top rope with a microphone in his left hand. As he stands in the middle of the ring and stares proudly into the hard camera he brings the microphone to his mouth.

The music ends.

Patrick LaFave
My name is Patrick LaFave and I'm a good dad.

Pat can barely keep a straight face saying that sentence as before the end of it, the audience blasts LaFave with  a torrent of boos.

Patrick LaFave
No but quite honestly, I'm a piss-poor father. And I know it. But guess how much I care?

He pauses.

Patrick LaFave
Not even a little. My son is a weakling and fake. A liar and a thief. He spouts good will and hope to your dumb faces and you eat it up like the fine sheeple you are.

The crowd boos louder than a moment before.

Patrick LaFave
Yeah, yeah. But my son is now an afterthought. Someone else has peaked my interest. You could say he's the third LaFave on looks alone. Josh Wolf.

Multiple times last month he jumped in feet first into my own damn business. And I don't very much appreciate it. Nothing irritates a man more than you getting between him and his family. Josh Wolf. I'm giving you one opportunity to stay away from business.

And why hold suspense. I may have failed in raising Timothy in discipline but I think I can teach a old wolf new tricks.

Patrick looks to the titantron now and shouts into the microphone.

Patrick LaFave
Kevin, bring her out. Let's test little Joshua. Let's see if he can't keep his snout out of our business.

From the entrance to the garage, most notably used for Cole Savage's vehicle entrance is heard faint screaming but louder as from under the curtain cutting the arena from the vehicle depot comes Kevin Lee who has his thick forearm under the jaw of the mother of both Tim and Shiloh, Cassandra LaFave. The strength of Kevin lifts the 5 foot 4; 50 sum odd year old woman by her jaw.

Cassandra LaFave
Kevin Rockwell Gastodian Prine-Lee, let me go! What are you doing.

Kevin says nothing as he continues to drag Cassandra closer to the ramp.

Patrick again brings the mic to his mouth.

Patrick LaFave
Now, Joshua, I'm going to have Kevin gently perform a kick to my ex-wifes head, much like he did for you and my son. If you let it happen. I'll let all your interference go. But if you step one foot out of gorilla, Kevin here is going to kick your head clean off your shoulders and then I'm going CIC you into that wonderful CMV statue next to the Ribbon Tron until you get that you need to stay in your lane.

Patrick pauses and then slowly looks at Kevin.

Patrick LaFave
Do it.

Kevin releases his grip and Cassy falls to the ground on all fours, Kevin approaches Cassndra his shadow crawling over her from the lighting of the arena.

Kevin Lee looks at Cass.

Kevin Lee
Sorry, Mom.

(Open to Josh)
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

The Wolf's Warning Empty Re: The Wolf's Warning

Post by Solaris Arc Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:02 pm

As Kevin Lee was readying his attack on Cass, the lights faded out. Pat and Lee got exactly what they wanted, a response. The lights flickered back on after a minute of darkness, blinding Pat and Kevin for a short moment. They turned to see that Cass was outside of the ring and Josh Wolf standing where she was a few moments earlier.

Kevin didn't look surprised and tried charging Wolf with a punch, but Wolf ducked and Pele Kicked Lee right in his temple. Lee scurried to the corner, shaking his head from the pain. Wolf looked at Pat, a fearsome glare remaining on his face as he popped his neck.

Pat had dropped his microphone in surprised. Wolf had finally gotten the upper hand on his trump card. The mic slowly rolled towards Wolf's feet and he picked it up.

Wolf: You look surprised, Pat... I think you've forgotten that I've been in a similar trap before, back when I fought against Bill Maverick... However, the difference between you and Maverick is that he had the balls to not bring a harmless woman into the fray...

Wolf walked around Pat for a few moments, occasionally turning his head to see if Lee was still down in the corner. Every time, Kevin looked like he was going to stir, Josh would greet the awakening with a stiff kick to the chin. He slowly turned his attention back to Pat, getting right in front of him.

Wolf: You wanted me to get into your business, right? Well, here I am... I'll give you ten seconds to pick this mic up and spout whatever bullshit you wanted... But when that time's up, you'll be sitting in the corner just like your little crony.

Wolf dropped the microphone down and began counting.

(Open to mah boi Tim)
Solaris Arc
Solaris Arc
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:34 am

Patrick, hesitantly picks up his microphone and taps it several times. Standing only an arms length from Josh Pat begins to speak.

Patrick LaFave
Don't get things Twysted, I'm not surprised because your threatening, I'm surprised because you're a goddamn magician. Making the lights go out and teleporting things about? Fascinating. What you don't understand is this though.
I fear no man or in your case, pup. That being said. I gave you you're warning and you went against me. And no one crosses Patrick Timothy LaFave. So let's make it official because I'm fairly certain that if Kevin can down you in one punch, I think I can down you in one CIC. So at Battle Scars if you're up to it,
Kevin and I will take you on. And inflict as much pain on you as possible.

Pat smirks as proposing a handicap match would assure that Wolf would finally back down. But his sny grin is shattered when a well-known music hits the PA.

The crowd takes a break from booing to celebrate the arrival of Tim once again. As he steps out with his gear on he has microphone already in his hand. He brings it to his mouth after only moment. He means business.

Tim LaFave
Dad. That's enough.

Josh, thanks again for proteceady my mother. You alright, Ma?

The camera cuts to Cassie who nods with her hand around her throat, trying to soothe the pain from Kevin Lee's choke hold.

Tim LaFave
Pops, You say you fear no one but you just offered to face Josh in a handicap match. If you're were half the man you say you are, you'd fight him alone. Like you did me. But you're underestimating a very capable wrestler.

He may not be ready for Kevin Lee, but I've wrestled you and I know he's at least ready for you.

Patrick grimaces as he's reminded of the loss he took to his son only 5 days ago.

Tim LaFave
No. Instead of that I've got a better idea. When Kevin wakes up tell him I'm going to settle things with you and him at Battle Scars. You take Josh and I've got my blood brother. Hopefully by the end of the match I can talk some sense into Kevin. Whatever you told him. I'll remind him who he is.

Patrick LaFave returns to his cocky smile.

Patrick LaFave
You stupid fool. You have no idea what you're talking about.
What I did to Kevin? Why I told him? I'm not going to tell you why he hates you now. No, No. I'll let you figure it out for yourself. But know this. It's nothing I did...

But fine. I've CIC'd Joshy here once already, I've seen Kevin decimate him. I think I know his limitations. If you want Kevin Lee you got him. But Josh.

Patrick turns to Josh once more.

Patrick LaFave
Don't think 45 of veteran wrestling experience will be easy to overcome. Because you won't.

As Pat finishes he statement he steps out of the ring and Kevin groggily rises to his feet to do the same. As Pat and Kevin make their way up the ramp. Kevin locks eyes with Tim. Tim's face looks sad that he lose his brother. But Kevin's is one of hate and determinate fire. The scene closes as in the arena,
only Josh, Cass and Tim remain.

(THE END)
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content