Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Eye of the Tiger Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Eye of the Tiger Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Eye of the Tiger Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Eye of the Tiger Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Eye of the Tiger Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Eye of the Tiger Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Eye of the Tiger Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Eye of the Tiger Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Eye of the Tiger Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Eye of the Tiger Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Eye of the Tiger

2 posters

Go down

Eye of the Tiger Empty Eye of the Tiger

Post by Big Boi 702 Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:55 pm

*As Jay Davis and Rubik had their bout, a new theme arises upon the cheering of the fans. Some know who this may be, but others have no clue to the roaring of tigers and the orchestra-like music brought upon them.*

(Yes I know this is someone else's theme, don't kill me)

* It wasn’t long until the Tiger Mask himself, Ushio Takato came out to a ovation of fans, cheering him on. He looks outward to the crowd, paying no mind to the cheering. He walks down the ramp, blankly staring at the ring. When he get’s to the ring, he looks at the crowd and shakes his head. With the new look, there must be a new attitude coming upon the rookie.*

“CMV….allow me to reintroduce myself. I am “Japan’s Biggest Export”. I am the former Tiger Mask from Pro Wrestle Union JPN. I am Ushio Takato.”

*The crowd cheers “Welcome Back” as Ushio barely smiles, but goes back to his serious look, continuing to speak*

“And last time you saw me in CMV, my leg was supposedly broken by the likes of Pete Davis and Guri Sukonov. And I left. I left to Japan to heal. And when I healed, I trained. Under the name Tiger Mask. And I’ve been training for 3 weeks to get back in shape and now….I’ve never been better in my entire life.”

*The crowd still cheer him on, even though he blatantly ignores it. He goes onward speaking*

“I feel stronger, faster, smarter. I feel more capable of being here than I did when I was with Jay Davis. But now, I have a new mentality. I don’t have someone thinking for me. I don’t have a boss. I’m my own boss now.”

*Cheers continue to roll across the arena for Ushio Takato, bringing in his new change to himself.*

“El Jefe, I hear next week, you and I have a MitB Qualification Match. Let me tell you something...I don’t like you. Hell, I don’t even respect you. Because I don’t know how people respect someone who dresses the way you dress and talks the way you talk.”

*The crowd immediately calls off the cheering, to small echoes of boos, until it becomes a full on riot of boos toward the Ex-Tiger Mask*

“I’m not aiming to just win our match, I’m aiming to hurt you, El Jefe. I’m aiming to make my name noticed on the Genesis roster. Because when I was with Jay Davis, I was a mere ripple in the waves these other superstars had made. But now, I’m the tsunami that has been cursed upon the CMV Universe. So if that means breaking your heroes, like El Jefe, for me to get your attention, then so be it.”

*Ushio throws the mic on the ground, looking toward to the riot that is now a crowd, booing at the sight of this newly changed rookie. He sees a El Jefe sign held by a little girl. He walks up to the girl, and snatches the sign, ripping it in two. He then gives the two pieces to the now crying girl, and walks off. He walks up the ramp and into the back, starting the next matchup*
Big Boi 702
Big Boi 702
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down

Eye of the Tiger Empty Re: Eye of the Tiger

Post by Topher Mod Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:06 pm

Later in the show….The one…The only….Human Fish himself El Jefe’s music plays and out comes the most unique looking superstar in all of CMV, the arena erupts with cheers like never before as this is the 1st time El Jefe has been back on Genesis after he was re-instated not so long ago…
El Jefe all hyped up tagging the fans hands as he makes his way down the isle…But he doesn’t go to the ring, he goes directly towards the girl that was crying… El Jefe takes off his wrists bands and t-shirt and gives them to the girl…. Something she will treasure for the rest of her life, she thanks him, hugs him and can’t believe her luck… She pops on the shirt even though it’s way too big for her and slips on the wristbands too…. Meanwhile El Jefe is in the ring with a mic….

EJ : Ola lay …..I’m baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack

The fans go wild once again….

EJ : Oh it’s good to be back home on Genesis…..But I see someone isn’t happy….he mad essa, he mad at me, did you hear him guys…he loco…He don’t like the way I talk…. A Japanese guy mad about my accent, ha, he a funny guy…. He seems to be upset about what I wear…. Essa you just admitted you wore a tiger mask and you don’t like the way I dress.

The fans laugh with El Jefe…

EJ : You come out hear and you rip signs up and make little girls cry, you talk about respect and do something like that, instead of picking on girls, why not pick on me and see what happens…But you want to know why these fans respect me essa…well Amigo it simple, I earned there respect, I fight for what is right and if I get my ass kicked, I get right back up again… So Tiger Mask….Ushio Takato… whatever you want to call yourself….let me introduce myself to you….I am the former 2x Light Heavyweight Champion….I am El Jefe ….. and next week, Money in the Bank qualifier it going to be hook….line…..and sinker for you my friend….Arriba!!!!!
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down