Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
10|EL || Corazón y Alma Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
10|EL || Corazón y Alma Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
10|EL || Corazón y Alma Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
10|EL || Corazón y Alma Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
10|EL || Corazón y Alma Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
10|EL || Corazón y Alma Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
10|EL || Corazón y Alma Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
10|EL || Corazón y Alma Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
10|EL || Corazón y Alma Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
10|EL || Corazón y Alma Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

10|EL || Corazón y Alma

2 posters

Go down

10|EL || Corazón y Alma Empty 10|EL || Corazón y Alma

Post by krzy Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:51 pm

EPISODE 1

A man walks in front of the camera with a clapperboard tucked under his arm.

Director: Hey guys? Break time’s over: Time to get back onto the set.

10|EL: No problem, buddy. On my way.

10|EL follows the director back to an area in what’s apparently a film studio. This set is put together like a bedroom in a small apartment. It’s nighttime in this scene, and 10|EL lies down in the bed next to a beautiful woman, presumably his on-screen wife, and pretends to be sleeping.

Director: All right, people, remember this is for the pilot episode of my Soap Opera: Dying to Live! Alzón, don’t forget your line this time. This is take five….action!

He slams the clapperboard together and the camera does a close up of 10|EL, playing the role of Alzón, as he takes in deep breaths during this peaceful slumber.

Suddenly his cell phone rings.  

Alzón lazily reaches for the phone and his voice is hoarse when he answers.

Alzón: Daniel, I told you I’m not covering for Dennis’ lazy ass for the third night in a row.

After giving the person a second to respond, he snaps upright in the bed, a look of pure horror in his face.

Alzón: How did you get this number?

His sudden movement has stirred his wife awake.

Cerylla: What’s the matter, baby? Is it Dennis again?

Alzón gently runs his fingers through her hair until she drifts off to sleep.

Alzón: Don’t worry, I’ve got it under control.

He gets out of bed and hastily puts on his robe (the same one he was wearing in the promo). After rushing out into the kitchen, he angrily whispers under his breath.

Alzón: Sophie? How in the hell did you get this number? Rexiell, huh? I’ll deal with him tomorrow. Look, we’ve talked about this: it was one night. I was drunk and not thinking properly, and I made a mistake. A mistake that I do not need you to remind me about at midnight!

He listens for a few seconds and almost drops the phone.

Alzón: Pregnant?!

Director: Cut!

Last edited by noodles on Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

10|EL || Corazón y Alma Empty Re: 10|EL || Corazón y Alma

Post by krzy Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:52 pm

EPISODE 2

Narrator: When we last saw Alzón, our hero received a devastating phone call. A woman he had a one-night stand with revealed that she’s pregnant--a tremendous obstacle in it’s own right, it’s impact doubled in scale when you add Alzón’s wife to the mix.

When we return, Alzón manages to stop his phone from hitting the ground, fumbling around with the device like a wide receiver making up for a quarterback’s errant pass. But in a cruel twist of fate, all of that causes his to flip out of his chair--and then the phone lands on the tiled kitchen floor with a clatter.

Alzón: Hello? Hello?! Sophie?! Answer goddamn it!

He looks down at his hand and realizes that the battery fell out of the phone when it hit the ground. To add insult to injury, the screen is spiderwebbed. His wife, Cerylla, enters the room yawning loudly and flips on the lights so that she can actually see what’s going on in here.

Cerylla: Baby, is everything okay? Why are you on the floor in the dark?

Alzón: Ju..just a bad hangover. Can’t keep up with the boys like I used to, I guess.

Cerylla: Better than falling asleep in the bathtub again.

Alzón: That was one time!

Cerylla: One time this month, you mean.

Alzón: Huh.

She walks over to the fridge and begins rummaging inside.

Alzón: Don’t do this.

Cerylla pulls out a carton of eggs.

Alzón: I’ll just sleep it off.

Next she pulls out a lemon.

Alzón: Please, god, no.

Now she’s in the cupboard and comes out with a bottle of honey.

Alzón: Don’t make me beg.

She turns around and puts her hands on her hips.

Cerylla: This recipe has been in my family for generations, a 99% effective cure to even the nastiest hangovers. You’ve got a big interview tomorrow that could really change your life. You can’t be in that pizza place forever right? Hell, you practically live there now with the amount of times you’ve had to cover for Dennis. With that new job we could finally settle down and think about starting a family.

Alzón almost falls out of his chair. Ceryllaa laughs and shakes her head.

Cerylla: You need this more than I thought. Give me a second to whip it up.

He leans back in the chair and closes his eyes. Seconds later he feels a glass being slipped into his hand. He wipes a tear from his cheek and downs the glasses as quickly as he can without gagging on it.

He opens his eyes to find Cerylla putting his phone back together.

Cerylla: Another casualty, huh?

Alzón: Hey, give me th--

Almost as soon as she turns it back on, the phone begins to ring. They both look down at the number: Private. Alzón’s heart starts racing as Cerylla’s thumb inches closer and closer to that green “accept call” button.

Cerylla: At this hour? Who the hell is this?

Last edited by noodles on Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:55 pm

EPISODE 3

Narrator: Alzón received the shock of his life when a one-night stand revealed she was pregnant--news that his wife wouldn’t take too kindly if he were to tell her. But as Alzón’s phone rings in her hands, it looks like she’s about to find out whether he likes it or not.

When we return, Alzón’s eyes open wide as he watches, almost in slow motion, as Cerylla raises the phone to her ear. If it were possible, his pounding heartbeat would send ripples through the floor and cause the building to collapse--probably preferable to his wife finding out.

“Hello?” She answers, already sounding slightly annoyed as she listens to the person on the other end plead their case. “Is that so?” she replies through a clenched jaw.

Alzón realizes that it’s better he get ahead of the curve while he can control the narrative.

“Look, honey,” he says shakily. “It was one night, and I…”

She cuts him off, “Don’t call here at this time ever again.” Ten years ago she would have snapped a flip phone shut with a satisfying click. Instead she just pushes the end call button.

“I can’t believe this,” she says as she takes a seat at the other end of the kitchen table. “You’re right. It was one night.”

Alzón is paralyzed in silence, so Cerylla continues. “You’re right. It was just one night. One goddamn night you decided to help Dennis out of the kindness of your heart, and now he’s violating the truce by hounding you after midnight.”

A breath of relief immediately washes over him. For once, Dennis has actually done him a favor. “Hey, once I nail the interview tomorrow, the pizza place will be the thing of the past. What’s one more shift for old time’s sake?”

The phone rings again. Over Cerylla’s shoulder he sees that it’s from a private number. He lunges for it and stuffs the phone in his pocket. He kisses her on the forehead to put her at peace, then quickly throws on some clothes before heading to the apartment door.

With the phone violently vibrating in his pocket, Alzón all but jumps down the three flights of stairs and stumbles through the door and out onto the street. He trips, but there happens to be another gentleman out there who offer a helping hand. However, when Alzón is back on his feet, the other man only squeezes tighter.

Alzón winces, “Hey thanks, but you can let go now.”

The gentleman chuckles, “When I heard the news, I wasn’t sure what I would do to you when I found you,” Alzón looks down and barely manages to catch the shimmer of moonlight against a sharp blade. “Only for you to fall right into my lap. Guess I gotta improvise.”

“Who--”

“Name’s Tumble...Sophie’s ex boyfriend thanks to you.”

As soon as he says that, Alzón realizes he’s in a dire situation. He steps on Tumble’s foot and sprints in the opposite direction. He races through an alleyway, which puts some distance between them.He dashes out into the street and is almost hit by a car.

“HEY! Watch where you’re go---Alzón?” The driver says.

Alzón turns toward the voice and can’t believe his eyes. “Dennis? What are you doing here?”

“I think I got the wrong number earlier cause some chick answered your phone, so I was coming here to see if you could cover my shift.”

This isn’t even the most ridiculous thing Alzón’s heard today. “Dude, what the fu--”

Tumble’s voice off in the distance cuts him off. “I’ll kill you, you son of a bitch!”

Alzón realizes he has no choice as he he scrambles to the passenger side of Dennis’ car and hops in.

“Drive!”

“Where?”

“DRIVE!”

Last edited by noodles on Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:56 pm

EPISODE 4

Dying to Live: Episode Four

Narrator: When we last saw our hero, Alzón, he had just narrowly escaped the clutches of Tumble, the ex-boyfriend of a woman Alzón didn’t mean to get pregnant.

Dennis slams the gas pedal just before Tumble makes it to the car.

“Who the hell was that?” He asks in a high pitched squeal.

Alzón puts on his seatbeat, using it as a means to buy him some time to collect his thoughts.

“Just an angry customer,” Alzón says. “You know how they can get.”

He holds his breath in fear that Dennis won’t buy that excuse he pulled out of his ass.

“Yeah, you’re telling me.” Alzón lets out the breath he was holding as Dennis continues. “Remember that dude who was pissed at me because I was twenty minutes late?”

“How could I forget?”

“Exactly, I mean, who did that guy think he is, showing up to the restaurant like that and trying to get me fired?”

“The nerve.”

“Right?!” And it’s a good thing the manager wasn’t there or…”

Alzón drowns out Dennis with his thoughts as he tries to figure out how he could possible get everything to end peacefully. That’s when a voice in the back of his head tells him to check behind him. He look through the rearview mirror and sees Tumble still racing after them. Alzón shifts his gaze to the speedometer: 45 MPH!

“How in the hell…”

Dennis only just realizes nobody was listening to his story. “What’s going on?”

Alzón motions toward the mirror and Dennis’ eyes go wide  when he sees Tumble’s reflection in it.

Alzón shouts, “Go faster!” prompting Dennis to press a little harder on the gas pedal.

55 MPH now. Alzón dares to peak at the mirror again after a minute passes. Tumble is even closer now! The big man is red-faced, pumping his arms as hard as he can as he implausibly keeps pace with the vehicle. Dennis nearly hits a pedestrian turning a corner at his breakneck speed.

They don’t hear the siren’s until the police car is close enough for them to see. As the officer shouts for them to pull over, they have no choice but to comply. No reason to make a bad situation even worse.

The officer doesn’t look happy as she steps out of the vehicle. Both Dennis and Alzón take care to leave their hands on the steering wheel and dashboard respectively while she approaches.

“You again.” Her voice is stern.

Dennis blushes, “Officer Jade.”

Alzón shakes his head in disbelief. “You two know each other?”

The Officer puts her hands on her hips. “What is this Dennis, the third time this week I’ve pulled you over? This time in the middle of the night?”

“You don’t understand,” Dennis starts. “There’s a guy chasing my friend with a knife.”

“I didn’t see any other vehicles on the road. Am I supposed to believe somebody on foot was able to keep up with a vehicle going twenty miles over the speed limit?”

Dennis and Alzón share a look. If they didn’t see it with their own eyes, they wouldn’t believe it either. Suddenly, Tumble tackles Jade to the ground. The two wrestle on the ground for a few seconds, until Tumble gets on his feet with Jade’s gun in his hands.

“Now I’ve got you.”

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:58 pm

COMMERCIAL 1

Voice Over:
What are the keys to success?

*We’re shown a slow motion video of 10|EL pinning his opponent at Checkpoint Miami.*

You have to look the part.
Dress the part.
And…

*A silhouette of a bottle appears on the screen.*

Smell the part!

*The bottle is revealed to be cologne, colorfully designed to match 10|EL’s eye-popping attire at the pay per view.*

Introducing:
Victory.
A fragrance concocted by 10|EL himself to bring the inner winner out of you.
Whether you’re a man, woman or etcetera, Victory. will change your life in ways never thought imaginable.

*10|EL is shown in rags begging for money on the street.*

Before the invention of this scent, 10|EL was down on his luck--no casting agent would give him the light of day. Desperate, he spent his last dollar at Rite Aid to purchase the ingredients that would become Victory.

Then, smelling as confident as he felt, it was 10|EL who soon had to be the one to turn away acting offers. Today, he is the star of the third-rated daytime soap opera: Dying to Live.

*10|EL posing on the stage during his entrance at Checkpoint Miami is replayed.*

Now, 10|EL wants to spread this life-changing fragrance to everyone looking to dramatically improve themselves. Life is short, so don’t hesitate. Victory. can turn you from a zero...

*A scene of a baseball game is played.
Bottom of the ninth.
Bases loaded.
A skinny looking substitute who looks like he doesn’t belong in the MLB, walks up to the plate while the pitcher laughs.
Pitch One: Strike.
Pitch Two: Embarrassing swing and a miss.*

...to a hero.

*The coach calls a timeout and calls the sub over to the dugout. Instead of giving the poor guy a pep talk, coach pulls out a bottle of Victory. and sprays it all over the sub. With a stadium full of people watching, the substitute walks back to home plate and locks eyes with the pitcher who mouths that he’s going for the strikeout pitch. He throws the pall, a blazing fastball clocking in at over 100 mph.

HOMERUN!*

With Victory. nothing is impossible.
Available online and in stores today!

*The price: $49.99 flashes on the screen. It fades out to show 10|EL walking into a room looking gorgeous in a three-piece suit with a bottle of Victory. in his hand.*

Mientros yo lucho con mi corazón y alma, no puedo perder.

Victory.
Smell like 10|EL!

*The commercial ends with 10|EL spraying Victory. on himself and the room immediately being filled with men and women ready to party.*

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:31 am

Commerical 2

*We’re shown a slow motion video of 10|EL raising the United States Championship high above his head at Ascendance.*

Dress the part.
And...

*A beautifully designed cologne bottle fades into view.*

Smell the part.

Victory. The only fragrance guaranteed the bring the inner winner out of you. Some men were never destined for much.

*A scene shows hired actors playing the roles of Xander Slate, Silva and Jerome Robinson. The trio are in a subway station playing handmade instruments hoping for passersby to drop change into their bucket.

A mysterious man walks up to them and squirts Slate with some of the scent.*

And some men are blessed with luck.

*The newly rejuvenated Slate goes on to have a successful career in CMV as shown by a slideshow depicting his stints as Mr. Money in the Bank, a two-time World Champion, and most recently his run as United States Champion.*

And one day that luck runs out.

*Slate lifts up his bottle of Victory. and goes to spray it, but there’s barely any enough left. There’s a smash cut to Ascendance, where there was just enough in the bottle to lead him to va successful defense, but then Slate lifts up his armpit and realizes that the beautiful scent is no longer on him. The next smash cut shows the scene of him tapping to 10|EL who has INSATIA locked in.*

Victory. lasts as long as you want.

*There’s a dramatic moment in this picture-perfect reenactment as 10|EL’s hair billows in the wind as he stands in the ring, the camera zooming in as he pulls a bottle of Victory. out of his tights and flashes a lovely smile.*

Mientras yo lucho con mi corazón y alma, no puedo perder.

*10|EL sprays Victory. On himself and half-naked women and men rush the ring and wrap themselves around 10|EL in a sensual display, as this reenactment continues.

Victory.
Smell like 10|EL.

Available online and in stores today!

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:06 pm

Commerical 3

*We’re shown a slow motion video of 10|EL dropping Bloody Justice with the hammerlock reverse DDT.*

Dress the part.
And...

*A beautifully designed cologne bottle fades into view.*

Smell the part.

Sometimes envy drives men to destroy you.

*A replay of 10|EL being attacked after his victory is shown. That fades into a shot of concrete rubble strewn in the ring.*

With Victory. you’re never down for the count.

*People gather around the debris, and one of them has the idea to spray the cologne on the concrete. Soon it becomes to shake, then take form rising into the air until 10|EL is shown standing in a statue-esque like pose. There’s a crown on his head, a torch in one hand, and the United States Championship in the other. The crowd around him applauding enthusiastically.*

When you stand for liberty, for justice, for Victory. No one can break you down.

*The camera dramatically pans down to show that 10|EL is standing on a foundation made up of both Xander Slate and his new protege Russell Pontarelli. Graffiti is sprayed all over them, lewd phrases that would make even the most hardened man blush. The most family friendly among them being statements such as “hack” and “coward” and “blasphemer.”

The camera pans back up to 10|EL who does a damn fine job of standing still, maintaining his pose and his even expression. A true picture of sculpted beauty. But then, ever so subtly, he winks at the camera and smiles.*

*10|EL reverts back to his statuesque expression and pose while angelic music softly plays in the background.*

Victory.
Smell like 10|EL.

Available online and in stores today.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:20 am

Commerical 4

*A commercial plays immediately after Harvey Hasting’s victory..*

*We’re shown a replay of 10|EL making Xander Slate tap out to Insatia at Battle Scars and holding the United States Championship over his head.*

Dress the part.
And...

*The gorgeous, exquisitely designed bottle of Victory. appears on the screen, this time with a mini United States Championship painted around its “waist.”*

Smell the part.

With success comes the envy.

*A scene plays of 10|EL standing in the middle of an open field.*

With championships comes the bullseye.

*As 10|EL looks up, he has a marker in his hands and paints a target on his own forehead.*

People will try to take you out...

*10|EL then proceeds to position himself in his signature stance--legs parted, arms out wide. Only difference this time is that he is facing straight ahead instead of tilting his head back.

The camera does a dramatic pan miles away before resting on the sight of Harvey Hastings, portrayed by a convincing lookalike, lying on his stomach on a rooftop. His index finger is resting on the trigger of an imposing looking sniper rifle. His crosshairs are trained on the bullseye on 10|EL’s forehead as the assassin looks for the Headshot.*

...but Victory. will not let you fall.

*Things move in slow motion as Hastings pulls the trigger, and as the bullet slices through the air, one of 10|EL’s assistants dives dramatically--not to take the bullet, but to spray 10|EL with the cologne just moments before impact.

And then something amazing happens.

The bullet bounces off of 10|EL’s skull, and before Hastings realizes what’s happened, he’s blinded in one eye milliseconds before everything goes completely dark.

The camera cuts back over to 10|EL who smiles and winks at the camera.*

Victory.
Smell like 10|EL.

United States Championship Edition available for a limited time only!

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Solaris Arc Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:52 pm

This is an old ass promo, but that 10|EL commercial is probably what made 10 vs. Harvey one of my favorite feuds.
Solaris Arc
Solaris Arc
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:18 pm

The feud was like five minutes long.
I can't believe you've done this.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!