Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
CMV TWD S1 EP6: I love you Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
CMV TWD S1 EP6: I love you Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
CMV TWD S1 EP6: I love you Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
CMV TWD S1 EP6: I love you Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
CMV TWD S1 EP6: I love you Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
CMV TWD S1 EP6: I love you Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
CMV TWD S1 EP6: I love you Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
CMV TWD S1 EP6: I love you Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
CMV TWD S1 EP6: I love you Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
CMV TWD S1 EP6: I love you Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

CMV TWD S1 EP6: I love you

+4
Gumble
KinZil
Maurie
Batman
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What would you rate the season finale?

CMV TWD S1 EP6: I love you I_vote_lcap0%CMV TWD S1 EP6: I love you I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
CMV TWD S1 EP6: I love you I_vote_lcap0%CMV TWD S1 EP6: I love you I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
CMV TWD S1 EP6: I love you I_vote_lcap44%CMV TWD S1 EP6: I love you I_vote_rcap 44% 
[ 4 ]
CMV TWD S1 EP6: I love you I_vote_lcap56%CMV TWD S1 EP6: I love you I_vote_rcap 56% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 9

CMV TWD S1 EP6: I love you Empty CMV TWD S1 EP6: I love you

Post by Batman Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:25 pm

CMV TWD S1 EP6: I love you Kkrcwes

The town was silent. Most of the biters were hiding within buildings. The breaks squeaked a bit as Chris stops the truck. Paul's eyes open up and he looks over at Chris with curious eyes. Wondering why he's stopped.

Chris Andrews: I've been thinking...

Paul realizes he is sort of slouched down in his seat so he pushes himself up, his lower back touching the back. He looks at Chris awaiting for him to continue.

Chris Andrews: They probably already made it to the camp. And if they are ruthless enough to kill everybody, well, we can't let them get away with that.

For a second Paul turns and looks out the window, thinking about the possibility of his sister being murdered. It filled him with rage. He knew there was a chance he couldn't save her but he had to try. He couldn't give her any less than 100%. He owed her that. But if she did die, he knew that Xander Slate and all of his men would perish by his hands. Painful, drawn out deaths for them all.

Chris Andrews: There's biters in this city, we'd just have to find all the nests. The only way to get back towards that warehouse is through here. What if we make enough noise to fill every goddamn street with those things. Making it impossible for them to pass through? Plus that keeps them on the country side. Easier to hunt them down.

Paul looks at him.

Paul Divine: Sounds like a plan.

He grips his sword for the first time since they started driving. Obviously mentally preparing himself for another fight. Whether it's with biters or the people who possibly murdered his sister.

Chris Andrews: Fuck yeah.

He put the truck into drive and began heading down the road with the windows down. He then opens up the glove department to find a custom made CD titled "Matt's Favs". He puts it in the stereo and blasts the first track.

Every biter within the radius stops mindless walking and turns their heads towards the music. About a minute into the song and here they come, from behind local business, walking through broken windows of restaurants, and climbing out from under cars. About two dozen begin slowly walking towards the car. Chris slowly turns the corner. As he continues down the road, the herd grows more and more. He nearly circles the town before driving through the Walmart parking lot. He goes towards the entrance where the giant crowd of biters smush themselves against the glass. He holds up his automatic and lets out a few shots, busting the glass and freeing the biters. The herd is huge at this point as he drives down to the second entrance and lets out a few more shots, freeing some more.

Chris Andrews: That's more than what we seen at the warehouse.

Paul Divine: For sure...

He leads the gigantic crowd out of the Walmart parking lot and speeds up the truck, turning a corner and shutting off the music. He then floors it down the road and turns another corner leaving the biters confused as to where to go. Some go right. Some go left. Some go straight as the others turn around to find the living meat. Their hungry eyes scouring the area. Paul and Chris head out of the town onto a back road. They park up on a high hill and look down at the now biter filled town. There's a biter in every square inch, waiting to feast upon somebody's flesh.

Chris Andrews: That'll stop them.

Chris looks over to see Paul stepping out of the truck and walking in front to lean on the hood and watch. Chris joins him.

Paul Divine: What if they wasn't planning to go through the town. What if they just decided to up and leave their men at that warehouse.

Chris Andrews: Well then we wasted our goddamn time. But I don't live my life off of "what if's" I do shit and see how it works out. That simple.

Paul can't argue with that logic.

Paul Divine: Fair enough.

It's not a half hour later until they finally see movement towards the country side. They see a line of their group's vehicles mixed in with some of Slate's trucks, slowly drive down the hill and into the town. Paul looks very upset to see his sister's boyfriends car in the lineup. He knew that his sister was either dead or left for dead. The rage filled in his eyes. Then he hears Chris chuckle.

Paul Divine: What...?

Chris Andrews: Nothing, i'm just excited to hunt every one of them motherfuckers down. The ones that survive that is.

Paul and Chris stand in front of the truck, looking on in the distance at their work. The city, flooded with the infected.

Chris Andrews: Now that we got them trapped in the country side, it's time to kill those sons of bitches.

Paul nods.

Paul Divine: Hell yeah.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xander Slate: Fucking hell! This is bullshit. This wasn't supposed to fucking happen. I'm supposed to rule....not run away!

Xander grips the steering wheel as he drives through the woods, trying his hardest not to hit a tree. He finally comes to a stop, confident that the biters lost sight of him. He opens up the door and steps out looking at the remainder of his men pull up behind him. He counts 12 men. Including one of his more trustworthy men, Bryan.

Xander Slate: Have you been able to contact Hayden?

Bryan Sanders: No sir. No answer.

Xander looks like he's about to lose it. He begins to kick the side of his truck over and over again. The others stand and watch this meltdown take place.

Xander Slate: Goddamn it!

He looks back at them.

Xander Slate: Stop fucking standing around and secure the area!

They nod and do as they're told leaving Xander to lower his head and lean up against the truck. Bryan walks up next to him.

Xander Slate: I was a fucking emperor of the world a week ago......now I've lost everything.

Bryan Sanders: You still got us. We got guns. Fuel. And a good leader who can lead us to safety.

Xander looks at him.

Xander Slate: Are you stupid? You really think I wanna retreat and be like all the other pussies of the world? Go into hiding? Is that what you think of me? Going gets tough so I run away?

Bryan Sanders: No I didn't mean...

Xander Slate: That fucking group is responsible for this.

Bryan Sanders: With all due respect, I don't think they could of circled around us in time to fill the town up with the infected.

Xander Slate: The jap and the big guy you idiot! I seen that murderous look in their eyes when I left. Hayden probably waited to kill them to take a fucking smoke break and they broke free. The guns were right on the table.

Bryan Sanders: You think that they took out all of our guys at the warehouse?

Xander Slate: Yes. Majority of the time when I speculate, i'm right. That's how I've become so successful. We'll find their group and kill them all. Then hopefully those two will show up so we can kill them too.

Bryan nods and walks off to help secure the area.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few hours have gone by and the group have settled in the house. They've found a lighter and a few wax candles to light throughout the house to bring some light into the darkness. Bob sits in the corner on the floor with his knees up, looking straight ahead, his mind racing about numerous things. All of them were silent in deep thought. After what they've witnessed. A few days ago some of them were shopping for milk and eggs and now they have fought the walking dead and had their lives threatened by a group of men with guns. They've all lost quite a bit, with a few being unfortunate enough to have witness their loved ones demise first hand.

Megan stares at a frameless picture sitting on the kitchen table of a man in a blue collared shirt smiling with his lovely wife in a blue and yellow sundress. They looked to be going to church. She began to miss the times that her and Jon had argued about faith. She was a firm believer while he had his doubts. She always thought he was just afraid to believe in something that would allow so much misery into the world. He couldn't wrap his head around the idea of faith either. He always told her that it was ironic that something that crazy sounding would be built on faith. It had no facts to back it up you just had to believe. However, even though they had different views, she knew that she loved him for being so opinionated and never being afraid to speak out. He had a strong mind and that's what she needed. Now she stands there in a house full of strangers, hiding from the danger outside. Yet feeling as if you can never hide from the danger. It will always be apart of your life and ready to steal you away from your loved ones. She was scared, and alone.

Bob gets up and walks into the kitchen, spotting her at the counter. He knew what she had gone through. He heard all about Jon's departure. There was no doubt in his mind that she was struggling to hold onto reality. But, he was fortunate enough to have a good friend to at least try and help. So he thought he'd attempt to make her feel any better than what she feels now.

Bob Luger: Hey...

Megan looks up from the picture and turns around to lean on the counter with her arms crossed. She looks down at the dirty floor and then back up towards the living room where the others are.

Megan Cooper: Hi...

Bob Luger: You know...

Megan Cooper: If you're going to tell me that everything is going to be ok, you can save it. That's what Jon said....and then....

She looked away, trying to hold in the tears she's fought so hard to fight back that day and walked off hoping that she could get her mind off of him again.

Tim continues to look through the shades, trying to find any movement outside. He was devastated about his brother's loss but he knew that these people needed guidance so he had to keep busy and do what he could do to ensure their safety.

Pierre Thompson: I found some old pallet's behind the house and stomped on them, making a few good wooden pieces out of it to protect ourselves.

Tim turns around to see him pour the pieces onto the floor in the center of the room for anybody to grab. Tim walks over and grabs a good sized piece and looks at it, imagining being able to drill it through Slate's throat. He desperately seeks revenge for his brother's death. He owed his brother that vengeance.

Tim LaFave: Thanks...hey uh...could you go check on my mother for me?

Pierre nods and walks off and into the other room where Cassie sat, still sniffling with Lexin and her two twin boys in the room as well. Cassie heard his foot steps and turned to see him. She stood up and looks surprisingly relieved to see Pierre.

Cassie LaFave: I need you to do something for me...

As the hours have gone by since Xander's group had been ran off by the biters in the city, the majority of the horde had scattered into the country side. The forests were filled with them. All over the surrounding area. Xander's men had been securing a camp ground and looking around to make sure there was no sort of threat. However, they begin to notice more and more biters coming into sight.

Tyler Raze: They...they followed us from the city.

Bryan Sanders: Don't cry now kid. Take out your knife and start stabbing heads. Oh....and don't die.

Tyler Raze: I'm not crying and i'm older than you.....i'm just

Bryan Sanders: Shut up and fight.

The fear in Tyler's eyes was very visible. He was frozen in place as he watched his group taking out biters. However, what was so intimidating is the fact that they kept coming. They may no longer be bunched together in one giant mass but they were filling the entire country side and it was going to be dark in a few hours so he knew that the threat was very real. He began to lose hope. Was it worth it to keep fighting? He thought he was a part of an unstoppable group who could help him beat this thing but even they've gotten overwhelmed.

Bryan Sanders: Tyler come fucking help!

He pulls his blade out of a biters skull to turn around and see a giant slit on Tyler's neck, his eyes bugged and his entire body trembling as the blood pours down his shirt and he drops to his knees and falls to the ground. Bryan looks up to see Xander holding the blood coated knife.

Xander Slate: Take his body and drag it in the distance. They'll gather to feed on him and we can take them out easier that way.

Bryan at first was hesitant. But he soon complied and did as he was told as Xander heads back to the camp. And as he does, he sits on a rock sitting in front of the fire and began to burn the tip of his knife in the flames. Tilting his head and watching as it glows a faint red color. However, the sound of snarling catches his attention. One of his men heard it as well and walks over in the direction it's coming from. The bushes rustle for a bit until finally, a biter comes lunging at him. He raises his knife and waits for it to get closer.

*Gunshot*

A  bullet flies through the back of it's head and pierces through his, dropping them both. Xander immediately stands up and looks in the direction the shot came from to see Chris Andrews and Paul Divine to come running out, guns blazing. They begin to shoot up the whole camp. Killing two more of Xander's men before they can even start firing back. Xander hides behind a truck and cocks his gun. At this time, Bryan and the rest of the men who were fighting off biters off in the distance shows back up on camp to defend it. The bullets begin flying back and forth. Chris and Paul fight to move up and take cover behind ironically enough, Chris Andrew's truck that Xander's men had stolen.

Chris Andrews: My baby....how are you sweetie?

Paul Divine: We don't have time for this, shoot!

Chris nods as they continue shooting. Chris watches as a bullet is only mere inches from his face. It only motivated him to fight harder. It only took one shot to end him. He knew that. But it wasn't his first parade so he kept on.

Xander Slate: There's only two of them go fucking kill them!

Xander hears the inflating of a tire and looks to see that they had shot all the tires that they could aim at. Making all their vehicles utterly useless except for the truck they were hiding behind.

Xander Slate: Goddamn it!

He turns around, thinking about making a run for it but he turns to see a herd of biters headed his way. Not just on his side, but on all sides of the camp. The gunshots from his men begin to be directed at the dead.

Bryan Sanders: What do we do??

Xander Slate: Fuck it, run!

Bryan watches as Xander runs off into the horde, dodging and weaving, managing to not get grabbed. He turns to hear the screams of his fellow group members being eaten and torn apart from the dead and begins to head off in Xander's direction but all the gaps had been closed. He would die if he headed that way. So he ran around the truck but as he does, he runs right into Paul's sword. It's drilled straight through his gut and out his back. Paul then pulls it out and kicks him back into the oncoming herd, watching as they begin to eat him alive. Sticking their dirty, grayish thumbs into his eye sockets and pulling his face apart. Dropping to the ground to all get a bite and feed on his flesh as his screams only draw more and more to crowd around him.

Chris Andrews: Nah that mother fucker ain't getting away, come on!

Now that a gap has been made, they run in Xander's direction.

Pierre Thompson: Your son is going to be so pissed.

He looks at Cassie holding a shovel in hand as they continue down the trail. She ignores his concern.

Pierre Thompson: It's going to be dark very soon and it's very dangerous out here.

Cassie LaFave: That's why you're with me.

She hands him the shovel.

Cassie LaFave: I'm sure you can pack a good swing.

Pierre Thompson: What if we don't find him though?

Cassie stops and looks at him with a serious look.

Cassie LaFave: We will find my son and give him a proper burial. I refuse to have him walking around as one of those....things.....he's a human being. A good boy, not a monster....

She fights back the tears and keeps on moving. Pierre follows her close as they soon finally end up in the same area they were before. Zach's body was still there. Mangled and dead. Of course, Shiloh's was gone. Cassie walked over and gave the blood stained grass a glance before looking around. Then she begins to whistle.

Pierre Thompson: Are you crazy woman??

She ignores him and keeps whistling.

Pierre Thompson: Stop that!

Cassie LaFave: I'm trying to draw him out.

Pierre Thompson: He's probably long gone...

In such perfect timing, he heard snarling behind him and turned to see Shiloh walking towards the two. Cassie's entire world goes black and white as she is forced to stand there and watch her dead son walk towards her with the desire to eat her alive. She knew what she was in for, coming to look for him, but it wasn't a sight you could ever get used to. Pierre lifts the shovel above his head ready to kill him, but Cassie lightly grabs it, causing him to lower it. Then without speaking, she takes it from him and holds it up. A single tear comes rolling down her cheek before finally, she swings, the shovel digging right into the side of his head and killing his brain.

Pierre Thompson: Cassie...

Cassie pulls the shovel out of his skull and no longer looks like she's on the verge of crying. As if she was able to get closure out of this. Do her son one final favor of making sure his vessel isn't forced to roam the earth as a mindless, blood thirsty creature.

Cassie LaFave: Help me bury him please...

Pierre nods and gets to digging. Until they both hear gunshots in the distance.

Pierre Thompson: What...they are still out here Cassie we need to go.

Xander pants with each breath causing a pain in his chest and side. He stops for a second to catch his breath, but at this point, every neck of the words had a bitter in it. He was constantly in danger. What made things worse was that day light began to die and now he was in the dark being hunted as prey. He panicked. He had lost all of his men. Lost his warehouse. He was truly powerless. A feeling he hasn't felt since he was a boy.

Pierre Thompson: I'm serious...

He heard the voice and slowly poked his head out to see Pierre and Cassie talking.

Cassie LaFave: We need to bury him Pierre...

Pierre Thompson: I get that but they're gonna have to bury us if we don't get back to the house.

He suddenly hears the sound of a gun being cocked and feels the cold medal against the back of his neck.

Xander Slate: You....

Cassie looks on in horror as the man who murdered her son now holds a gun to a man she had convinced to help her. Still holding the shovel in hand, she figured that dropping it would be her best bet considering the situation. She couldn't have Pierre's blood on her hands. And at her angle, she wouldn't do much damage with the shovel.

Xander Slate: I...heh....I lost everything...

Slate begins to laugh. As Peirre immediately realizes that in his state of mind, nobody is safe. He holds his up hands.

Pierre Thompson: Look man....

Xander Slate: Nah, you look "man". This is how things are going to go. You mentioned a house. Take me there.

Cassie LaFave: So what? You can kill everybody?

Xander Slate: Shut up bitch.

Just then, he hears foot steps behind him and quickly let's go of Pierre and points the gun at Paul Divine and Chris Andrews who come into the scene with their guns aimed at his head.

Chris Andrews: That's the end of the line asshole!

Paul Divine: Pierre, where's the others?

Pierre Thompson: Their safe.

Xander backs up as Chris and Paul step forward.

Xander Slate: You're all dead!

Chris Andrews: Oh yeah...

Chris feels a hand on his shoulder and turns around to see a group of biters coming at them. Paul's sword makes the save, piercing through it's brain as the two begin to fight off the horde.

Chris Andrews: Keep your eye on Slate!

Paul finishes offing a biter to look and see Slate now has Cassie with his gun to her head. A wicked smile on his face as the biters come rushing in. He makes his leave, backing out of the area leaving them all to fend off the dead.

Pierre Thompson: We have to go after her!

He says as swings the shovel towards the dead.

Chris Andrews: I know, but these fuckers keep on coming. Paul, go after them, we'll fend them off.

Paul nods and hands Pierre a knife he had taken off of one of Slate's men. He then runs off into the distance to find Slate.

Chris Andrews: Goddamn it!

Chris looks past the current group they're fighting to see a huge amount headed their way. He looks back to Pierre who's picking off biters one by one with the knife.

Chris Andrews: I'm gonna lead them over here and then we get the fuck out of here. Hope you can run.

Pierre Thompson: Hurry!

He says as his arm begins to get tired from swinging. A biter grabs onto his knife arm, ready to dig it's teeth into his flesh, but a bullet flies through it's brain. Chris begins to pop them off, allowing them to leave Pierre alone and come to him. That's when he creates enough space for them to finally run without getting caught by a biter. He and Pierre both barely escape without a scratch.

Pierre Thompson: Come on, i'll take you to the others.

Tim LaFave: What do you mean she's gone? I sent Pierre to check on her an hour ago.

Lexin Smith: She said that her and Pierre were going to smoke outside but...

Tim LaFave: She doesn't smoke.....they went to find Shiloh....fuck!

Sam looks up with his swollen eye and busted lip that was given to him as a gift from Tim. So does Jade. Everyone in the house walks into the living room to see a very livid Tim pacing back and forth with his sharp piece of wood in hand.

Tim LaFave: We gotta go look for her.

Sam Valentine: There's no we.

Oliver Smith: Sam's right....I can't put my family into danger.

Tim LaFave: The women and children stay here.

Sam Valentine: Who you gonna take, the kid and the ball player?

Tim LaFave: Fuck it! I'll go alone. That's my fucking mother out there!

Sam stands up and gets in his face.

Sam Valentine: Look I get it, you're upset about your brother and now your mother but how bout you open up your fucking eyes. You're not the only one! Bob and Megan over there lost people. Jade lost her brother....

He realizes what he said after he said it and looks at Jade who's eyes fill with fear of her brother not returning.

Jade Divine: No, he's gotta be alive.

Bob Luger: How about we all calm down. Tim, we can't let you go out there alone, but we also can't risk it.

Tim LaFave: My decision is final.

Bob Luger: What about Axel? You have a son Tim. Trust me, you don't want to leave him alone in this world!

Tim looks over at Nick who's holding Axel in his arms. Bob's words sink in as the thought of him not having a father begins to burn through his mind.

*knock knock*

Tim and Bob quickly run to the door and Bob looks in the eye hole. He has a shocked look on his face as he unlocks the door and opens it up revealing Pierre Thompson and Chris Andrews.

Tim LaFave: Where....where is my mom?

Pierre looks miserable and feels the weigh of guilt holding him back from telling Tim what had happened.

Chris Andrews: That asshole took her. But Paul went after them. That fucker is tough, I trust him.

The sound of her brother being alive sends joy through Jade's heart.

Jade Divine: My brother is alive??

Chris Andrews: Nothing can kill your brother.

Sam pulls her in and hugs her with a distant look in his eyes before locking eyes with her and smiling.

Sam Valentine: See I told you he's fine.

Jade pushes off of him.

Jade Divine: No you didn't asshole you said he was dead!

Tim LaFave: Where did they go? Take me there.

Chris Andrews: Pretty sure they went towards the main highway.

Tim opens up the door and leaves expecting Chris to follow.

Chris Andrews: Oh shit ok we're doing this. Anybody else? We could use all the help we can, it's flooded out there.

Pierre walks past him to join Tim. And so does Bob. Oliver walks off into the kitchen with his family while Sam looks away and hunkers down in the corner. Nick tries to do the same.

Chris Andrews: Kid, they took your best friend away from you. Don't you want to see that asshole get what's coming to him?

Nick Blake: No....what happened to Zach happened. There's nothing that's going to change that. Not even killing the man that did it to him.

Chris shakes his head.

Chris Andrews: Fair enough.

And with that, they head out.

Xander Slate: Keep walking. If you turn around and even look at me I'll put a bullet in your chest like I did your son.

Cassie does as he says, with pure hatred in her heart for this man. She wanted to test him and turn around and dig her nails into his eyes but she knew she wouldn't get to see him die that way. And he obviously needed her for something or else he'd kill her right there on the spot.

Xander Slate: Make a left.

Xander's eyes widen as he see's a diner up ahead.

Xander Slate: Towards that diner.

As they head towards it, the stragglers of the horde begin to crowd once again and follow them.  

Xander Slate: Hurry or i'll blow your brains out!

She goes a bit faster and they soon make it to the diner. Luckily the door was unlocked. She goes in first and he follows her.

Xander Slate: Lock the door.

She locks it before looking up at the herd crowding the entrance.

Xander Slate: Sit the fuck down.

She sits down as he bends over in sticks the gun to her face.

Xander Slate: You're only alive for now. If those things close in on me, i'm gonna shoot you down and leave you for the dead. You got it? Don't think of attacking me or escaping either. Or i'll hurt you.....real bad.

She could see the lack of mercy in his eyes as he stand back up and looks out the window.

Xander Slate: Fuck.

Paul Divine stands at the edge of the parking lot shirtless, invisible to the rotters near the entrance. He knew that if he took the shot, it'd bust the glass and allow the biters to come in and kill Cassie. As much as he hates it, Xander is safe for the time being.

Tim LaFave: If she is dead.....I don't know what i'm going to do.

Chris Andrews: Keep your head up.

Pierre Thompson: Over there...

Chris goes in the direction that Pierre is pointing at to see a piece of Paul's shirt laying on top of  a bush.

Chris Andrews: The mother fucker left a trail...

Tim LaFave: Good...

Tim leads the way.

Xander rummages through the back room, looking for anything he could use while Cassie stays seated afraid to move and set him off.

Xander Slate: Fuck fuck fuck!

He turns to her and looks back out the window to see that the amount of biters at the front have increased. No sign of Paul either. He walks into the kitchen and finds a back door with a little window on it. However, biters are there too. They got the place surrounded, scratching and clawing at it, hoping they could tear it down and get a bite to eat. Slate however doesn't plan on dying. He rushes back into the diner to make sure Cassie remains seated.

Xander Slate: Smart girl.....smarter than your son.

She shoots him a glare.

Xander Slate: He pointed a single gun to an army, what did you expect?

Cassie wanted to so badly kill Slate. It killed her inside that the very man who murdered her son was controlling her like this. She almost felt defeated. Almost.

Xander Slate: I can't believe this. The great Xander Slate, all alone in a diner surrounded by dead people trying to eat him alive. I used to have an empire. The moment I meet you people, that empire crumbles. I will get my revenge. I will kill that japanese fuck first. Then the big guy. Then the cop...

She shoots him another glare.

Cassie LaFave: Don't you dare hurt him!

Xander smiles.

Xander Slate: You should be more worried about yourself right now sweetheart. Honestly, we're going to be here a while and it's been a week since I've released some tension if you know what I mean.

She looks on in horror as he grabs at his junk. He truly is a madman as he grabs her by the wrist and pulls her through the kitchen and into the office.

Paul looks on in the distance hoping that Chris and Pierre find their way to him. At the same time, staying low and out of sight from biters. Finally after what seems like forever, he sees them, and their not alone.

Tim LaFave: Where's mother?

Paul points to the diner as Tim looks on in horror.

Tim LaFave: But is she alive?

Paul Divine: Last I seen yes.

Chris Andrews: Is the back crowded too?

Paul Divine: Yes...

Chris Andrews: Shit man.

Xander bends her over the table and caresses her body as she whimpers out loud.

Xander Slate: Shhh, let's roleplay. Pretend that i'm your son's murderer who's forcing you to have sex with me.

He said in a mocking tone.

She closes her eyes as tears roll down her face. He grabs at her ass and begins to unbuckle his belt. She hears the clinging sound of the buckle hit the ground.

Xander Slate: I wasn't just known for my drug trade you know...

He said, whispering into her ear as he pulls her hair back and kisses her on the back of her neck before slamming her back down on the table and turning her around. Just then, Cassie pushes her fear aside to weigh her options. Get raped and killed, or fight and die. She knew she was bound to die. She was no longer afraid to do so. She was willing to die a horrific death if it meant that Xander would die with her. She wanted him dead so bad. What he's done in just the short time she's known him. She couldn't lay there and let him do anything else. He takes off his coat and throws it on the ground while still laying on top of her. However, as he goes in for a kiss, she grabs a nearby, dull pencil and jabs it into his eye.

Xander Slate: Ahhhhh! Oh my god! Ah..ahhhh!

He immediately flies back and slides down the wall, with blood tricking down his cheek. He grabs at the pencil but the pain was too harsh to pull it out. All while she tries to make her escape. As she's leaving the office he grabs at her leg causing her to fall.

Xander Slate: You....you bitch!

He tries to pull her back into the office but she manages to kick the pencil in further in his eye causing him to release his hold and scream in pain. She stands back up and looks at his gun in it's holster, but decides not to get close enough to him to go for it.  She could grab a knife out of the kitchen, but still, there's the possibility he would turn things around on her. The only way that was certain, was opening the doors. So she walks to the front of the diner and stares out the windows. She's relieved and hurt to see Tim in the distance. She's relieved that she can see him one last time, but she's hurt that it's her last time.

Tim LaFave: There she is.....we have to go get her.

Chris Andrews: We'll die Tim.

Tim LaFave: We can't just let her die!

She looks at him, making eye contact, and mouths the words, "I love you" before finally unlocking the doors and letting the biters in.

Tim LaFave: NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tim starts to run towards the building but Bob holds him back.

Bob Luger: Tim....Tim! She's....she's gone.....

Tim LaFave: We could of saved her! We could of drawn away the biters or something!

He drops to his knees as a broken man, watching as the biters flood the diner.

Xander Slate: Ahh....where'd you go bitch!

Xander gets back up to his feet and stands in the doorway of the office. He then looks on in horror as the horde come rushing around the corner.

Xander Slate: Fuck...me.

He quickly turns back into the office and tries to shut the door but they bust it open and come rushing in.

Xander Slate: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

The group finally head back to the house to reunite with the others. As they walk up, Jade comes running out of the house and tackles Paul with a huge hug.

Jade Divine: I'm so glad you're alive....

Chris smiles as Paul hugs her back, with his head resting on her shoulder.

Paul Divine: I'll never leave you baby sis...

It's the next day and the group are all gathered outside. Chris and some of the other guys managed to gather some vehicles and bring them back to the house. Including his beloved truck. Tim sits on the porch with Axel in his arms. Holding him tight. Bob walks up to him and sits next to him. Not saying a word, just placing his hand on his shoulder to let him know that he's there for him. Tim looks up at him with tears in his eyes and manages to muster up a smile, to show him how much he appreciates him.

Chris Andrews: There's gotta be some bases set up. Refugee centers east maybe.

Pierre Thompson: Anywhere but here, screw this place man.

He said as Chris chuckles.

Chris Andrews: Is everybody ready?

Oliver Smith: We are but this is where we say goodbye.

The whole group looks at Oliver standing in front of the vehicle he had taken, next to his family.

Oliver Smith: We're going to go our separate ways, just me and my family. I gotta do what's best for them. And a big group only draws too much attention.

Chris Andrews: You can't be alone out there.

Oliver Smith: Lexin's father has a place in the mountains, we're hoping he's still there.

Chris could argue, and even suggest that they go with him but he knew that he's made up his mind. So he digs in his bag and pulls out a revolver he had taken off of one of the dead bodies earlier. He then hands it to Oliver.

Chris Andrews: 6 rounds, make them count.

Oliver Smith: I will, thanks.

And with that, they all say there goodbyes and then watch as Oliver and his family drive away.

Chris Andrews: Well, guys, it looks like it's just us.

Chris looks at them all.

Chris Andrews: I know we're not family. We didn't know each other before this. I know we're beat up about everything's that happened but we got through some of the worst already. Hell we lost a lot sure. But us, right here, we're still standing because we fought. We will continue to fight. We will find somewhere safe, and we will be able to live our lives in peace, that's a promise. Tim, we're gonna find a place for your little boy to grow up in. It won't be easy, but if a couple hordes of biters can't kill us, i'm confident nothing can.

Bob Luger: Damn right.

Bob stands up, for the first time having a sense of confidence in his voice. Chris nods at him. Tim then stands up with Axel in his arms. Everybody looks at him.

Tim LaFave: Thank you.....

His eyes were set on Chris at first but they soon ended up making eye contact with everybody in the group. Letting them know how much he appreciates their cooperation as a group. Despite their difference in the past. Even Sam manages to nod his head at Tim letting him know that he's sorry in an unspoken way.

Chris Andrews: Let's head out and kick this worlds ass!

And with that, they all gather in their vehicles and drive off.

THE END

Notable Fatalities :

Last edited by Lips on Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

CMV TWD S1 EP6: I love you Empty Re: CMV TWD S1 EP6: I love you

Post by Batman Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:26 pm

Long as FUCK episode but it needed to be written. I had a lot of fun writing this season and I look forward to season 2. I really hope some of you enjoyed this!
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:34 pm

thats alot tho
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Post by KinZil Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:52 pm

Surprised Slate died this episode, would've been interesting to see how you could've developed him further, but if he had to die, that was the perfect way to do so imo.

I love the brother-sister dynamic between the Divine siblings. Looking forward to watching their relationship grow in the next season.

Now that the main villain is dead (?), I wonder who will step up to take the mantle of evil. Big shoes to fill.

All in all, a great finale with a solid, yet satisfying end. Can't wait for Season 2.
KinZil
KinZil
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gumble Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:19 pm

Just finished binge-reading these, Love them, Divine Affairs are sick, Can't wait for the next villain.
Gumble
Gumble
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Wet

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:20 pm

summarize it
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Gumble Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:22 pm

Maurie ur a growing boy, read it.
Gumble
Gumble
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Wet

Back to top Go down

Post by KinZil Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:25 pm

SUMMARY: Shooty shooty, hide-y hide-y, bad man wants sex, good woman say no, hungry people eat bad man and good woman, sibling people are cute together, very looooooong. 5*
KinZil
KinZil
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:28 pm

thanks KinZil, gg Xander
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:46 pm

Wow... What a conclusion. What a great fucking story, Batman. The emotions I had were raw. When madre jabbed the pencil in Xander's eye I said; "Yeah!" aloud proudly. In a party. With you. When she jabbed the pencil further in his eye. I said "Oooooooh." as I envisioned the pencil embedding itself further in his face. You have an amazing talent illustrate a story. You're awesome guy and you got something real special right here.

I cannot wait until the next Season fam.

Keep up the awesome work.
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

Post by HellishxHades Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:32 am

Enjoy the entire season. And I know that season 2 will be just as good or better. 

I can't wait for the next season. 

Xander Slate death was satisfying while Cass death after seeing her son look one last time before he died. It made me realize that in that moment, No matter what has happened to you so far, you will die. 

Thank you Batman for the nice read.
HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:33 am

Bless guys!
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!