Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Emptiness Inside Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Emptiness Inside Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Emptiness Inside Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Emptiness Inside Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Emptiness Inside Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Emptiness Inside Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Emptiness Inside Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Emptiness Inside Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Emptiness Inside Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Emptiness Inside Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Emptiness Inside

4 posters

Go down

Emptiness Inside Empty Emptiness Inside

Post by Decided Villain Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:32 am

CMV Presents: Redemption Road (CMV EXCLUSIVE)

A camera is shaking while laughter is heard in the background, this of course is the familiar haunting laugh of the former CMV Women's Champion Kristen Page. The room is dull with wooden chairs flipped over and a candle being the only thing lighting up the room. Kristen turns the camera to her, and she begins to speak

Kristen Page : Wellllllllllll, well well well well well.... WELL! Hahahahaaaaha shhh shhh shhh....

Kristen slaps herself then begins to speak again.

Kristen Page : I beat her didn't I. Ohhh how I hope her family was watching. How I hope they saw their precious Mother... Fail. See, this was only the beginning of my new reign of terror. This was one battle of the war to come for my oh so most prized possession... You hear a lot of people say, you know, you mmmmay have won the battle, but I have won the blah blah blah. Those people are just too stupid to realize just how these battles are. These battles show the world just how powerful you are, these battles allow you to continue in the never ending warrrr hahahaaa. You people like to add these little types of sayings and stories to everything so you can soften the blow of the hard truth. Wheeler experienced the hard truth, and now at Climb 2 Fame the other women who surround me will feel that truth.

In 5000 years from now, people will still be talking about the things that I did. In 5000 years from now, children will still be learning about me in schools all over the world. They will arguing about meeee hahaha They will arguing about "Did Kristen Page ever truly exissssstt?" Hahahaaaahaha. Am I just a fairytale? I'll assure you, I am very, very real, just ask Jenny Wheeler. But to the People, do you fear me? You should hahaha. We all need to be afraid of something right? Our parents need to comfort us over something right?

But mother, tell your children not to walk my way. Tell your children not to hear my words, what they mean, what they say, mother. Hahahahahahahaha.

Wheeler was too soft to get the job done. Unlike her, I am not soft. I will go through everyone in my path to get to that throne I once sat upon. I won't just sit in silence and do what I am asked. I won't just sit there and accept that I have lost what WAS MINE... What is... Mine.

Kristen looks towards the ground with an empty look on her face.

Kristen Page : There is an emptiness inside me that I just can't fill. These women, these people, that step into that ring will experience all the hate, all the anger that I have running through my veins, my bones. I will not stop un...

Suddenly the door to the room opens up and someone walks into the room. Light shines in from the open doorway and we see a male figure in Kristen's eyes. Kristen puts the video camera down and walks out of frame. They begin to talk but the words are faint for awhile

Did you see my match?
I'm sorry I missed...

The voices grow louder and it is revealed Sunshine is the one in the room with Kristen Page. A chair goes flying across the screen before Kristen begins to speak again.

Kristen Page : Dealing with what!? huh!? What is with you lately. You've been silent. It is like you're not even you anymore. May... Maybe they'll know huh!?

Kristen goes back to the video camera and picks it up. She then begins to aim it at Sunshine as she continues to speak.

Kristen Page : Look at this... Look at this man. A broken shell of his former self. I watched your match, I saw what happened at the end. How did you not see any of that coming HUH!? Why are you wasting your time with these clowns... How could you lose at Implosion after letting that guy destroy OUR HOME...

Sunshine : Kristen plea...

Kristen Page : Last time I heard from you was in a video where you talked about sickness. You talked about a cure. Sunshine, you're the one that's sick. I am moving forward. I am getting back into the spot I belong in. What are you even doing with yourself... Sunshine... The rain has its oceans, its plants, its people. The sun has its moon. Everything has a reason for falling... What's yours...

Sunshine drops his head and says nothing. Kristen lets out a sigh that sounds like a pitiful laugh and drops the camera to the floor. Kristen then walks out of the room leaving Sunshine alone as the camera fades to black.
Decided Villain
Decided Villain
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dark

Back to top Go down

Emptiness Inside Empty Re: Emptiness Inside

Post by Batman Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:55 am

This was real good man.
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!