Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Quillow!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Quillow!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Quillow!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Quillow!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Quillow!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Quillow!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Quillow!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Quillow!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Quillow!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Quillow!!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Quillow!!!

Go down

Quillow!!! Empty Quillow!!!

Post by Topher Mod Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:27 pm

We are live for another episode of Ferocity and we’re kicking things off with a bang…. Jade Dynamite’s theme plays through the P.A System as the fans react by cheering on, they begin chanting Jade’s name over and over again…..Then the fans hearts sink when they realize that it’s not Jade Dynamite, but in-fact it’s none other than the current CMV Womens Undisputed Champion Queen Quinn-Belle…. The theme transitions into Quinn’s theme as she walks down that isle and enters the ring… She stands in the middle of the ring with the title glistening around her waist….With a smile on her face, she unfastens the Championship Belt and hoists it up high for everyone to see…. The fans not happy that Quinn is still champ begin to boo as loud as ever.

QB : Gotcha…. You really think Jade is going to show up after I defeated her CLEANLY all by myself  in the middle of the ring for the 1..2..3… I DEFUSED Jade Dynamite`s threat at Redemption Road…. You all saw the match right, Jade was desperate…. She used bats, chairs, anything she could get her hands on, but I embarrassed her, I didn’t need weapons, I out wrestled her and proved that this division is mine… I’m unstoppable, no one is in my league….. Poor Dynamite though she tried her best…. But her best just wasn’t good enough, she was so focused on my Alarm Belle’s…..which I don’t blame her, just look at the list of Vixen’s I`ve tapped out…

Dawn check

Cooper check

Kristen check

She never saw it coming as I planted her face first into the canvas…..  I literally DEFUSED the situation.

The fans begin booing again, but The Queen of Bitch-slaps just smiles and once again hoists up the Championship Belt, keeping it held up high….rubbing it in if you will as the fans boo, but Quinn just keeps the belt high in the air till they eventually quieten down.

QB : …. You can cry all you want, I’m still The Queen of CMV and more importantly still your  CMV Women’s Undisputed Champion, hahahahaha… oh you’re all so easy to wind up…….. You really think I care if you boo me….. Hey it’s not my fault your golden girl couldn’t get the job done, hell my best friend Willow showed Dynamite that you just don’t mess with me….. Did you all see Willow…. Give it up for Willow, she came down and threw that piece of garbage out of Quillow`s ring…. So without further ado….Give it up for my best friend… The one….The only.... Willow Nightling…

Willow’s theme plays as she struts to the ring where the Duo hug and hold each others arms up…

Willow : Thanks babe, Quillow`s ring and Quillow’s Division…. We are the most dominate duo in the history of CMV… Jade Dynamite, you found out first hand what Quillow was all about, Quinn embarrassed you all by herself like she said she would, she doesn’t need anyone’s help in that department but I had  to come out and toss you out of our ring. OUR RING….NOT YOURS!!!!

I may have taken out the trash at Redemption Road, but Dynamite i have something in store for you tonight…. but that can wait......Tonight Quillow also has a score to settle, tonight Cassie and Cooper you pay for what you did to Quinn and myself, you think you can try and take us out with steel chairs, nah that ain’t happening.

QB : Exactly Cooper, Cassie…. We never forget and paybacks a bitch…. Hell it wouldn't surprise me if Megan laid down for Cassie at Redemption Road…. Just so the two of you at Climb 2 Fame would face me in a triple threat, increasing your chances of becoming The Champ…. In reality I’ll destroy both of you and when it's all said and done, i'll still be The Champ, that’s if you manage to make it to Climb 2 Fame after we`re done with you tonight.
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum