Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The Execution  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The Execution  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The Execution  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The Execution  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The Execution  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The Execution  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The Execution  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The Execution  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The Execution  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The Execution  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The Execution

5 posters

Go down

The Execution  Empty The Execution

Post by Batman Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:30 pm

Moments after Chris Andrews vs Shane Scott, the camera cuts to Dashing on commentary.

Mr. Dashing
And now folks.....well.....it's time for this so called "Execution" Schmidty has planned of Paul Divine.

The crowd are quiet, allowing their excitement from the night ware down and focus their minds on what's about to transpire. It's been talked about all week. The moment where Schmidty vows to execute the man who ruined his celebration last week. Truly a delusional claim as it's highly illegal to commit murder on live television let alone at all. However, whatever is up the Game Changer's sleeve, can't be good for Paul Divine. The mood is set and the lights dim. And then finally, the titantron lights up...

The boos hit the stage like a wave hitting the shore of a beach. It was so calm, then bam. The storm now hovers over the very populated city in the form of the Undisputed Champion of the World. And his name is Schmidty. The most hated man in all of CMV. With Desolation by his side, he stands with the title around his waist and a very serious look across his face. The time for smiling was over the moment Paul decided to fight back. Schmidty's irritation on the matter is very visible considering what he has planned. However, the confidence in his eyes never leave. It stays there, the same look he had when he sat on that throne last week. He's the man with everything. Nobody's going to take that away from him. And as he walks down the ramp with Trauma and Bludgeon on both sides, he looks untouchable. The way he walks like it's his ramp. The way he looks ahead like it's his ring. And the way he glances at the crowd as if they are his people. He may be upset about the events from last week, but being on top of the world makes it impossible to feel down.

He enters his ring, finally flashing a smile, and holding still with an arm leaning on the top rope. He takes the moment to look comfortable, making the fans wait. Obviously mocking a certain superstar or two. Because why wouldn't he? He's Schmidty, he can do whatever he wants and nobody can do a thing about it. That's what tonight is all about. Proving a point. He's no idiot when it comes to paying attention to his surroundings. Many men in the back are trying to usher a movement to take him down. So many stars want to be the ones to end his tyranny. Which makes it so important that he turns Paul Divine into a message.

He snatches a microphone from the ring announcer before finally standing in the center of the ring. He twirls the mic in his hand but doesn't speak. The fans don't allow a gap in their display of negativity for him to speak. So he rolls his eyes and await for them to be quiet which of course doesn't work. They fight back because they believe that their voice matters. He's taken control of the flagship show and has taken out many heroes in his path. He's ended the Sampson's and dethroned Paul Divine who although isn't their favorite due to his previous alignment with Schmidty, has always been a challenger that gave Schmidty a run for his money. When it comes to Divine or Schmidty, they'd cheer for Divine to spite Schmidty. To let him know of their dislike for him as if he didn't already know. However, he could care less. He smiles and then finally speaks with a hand raised.

Schmidty
Muted...

The boos get even louder but Schmidty ignores them. He closes his eyes and sighs into the microphone before speaking in a very serious and hushed tone.

Schmidty
Paul Divine made a fool out of me last week....

The fans cheer for the mention of his embarrassment the week before.

Schmidty
You all know what he did, I don't have to remind you. It's about what i'm going to do that matters. You see, I didn't come out here last week to....

Schmidty pauses at the sound of a sudden pop from the crowd erupts, bringing his attention to the stage. He shakes his head as Shane Scott and Jacob Ziegler come riding out on white stallions. Shane still sweaty from his previous match. Both smiling away at Schmidty who grows very annoyed by the interruption.

Jacob Ziegler
Don't mind us!

Ziegler yells out before heading to the left side of the stage with his partner where they just sit on their horses and watch which is exactly what Schmidty had mockingly told them to do on twitter.

Schmidty
Well...uh.....I didn't come out here last week to......i'm sorry, but you two are idiots!

Schmidty walks over to the ropes.

Schmidty
Where do you get off mocking me like this? Huh? You haven't been paying attention. This.....this is my show. I can snap my fingers and Desolation will walk up that ramp and knock your heads right off your shoulders. But...........this....this is ok. I'll let it slide because it's important you see what happens when you cross me.

Schmidty looks back into the sea of fans.

Schmidty
I didn't come out here last week to have pictures taken of me on that throne. No, I came out here to assert my dominance over this show. To have....

Schmidty pauses again at the sound of the crowd cheering to look over and see Shane Scott feeding Ziegler's horse a carrot. He shakes his head and continues.

Schmidty
To have guys like Paul Divine bow at my feet. I am the Undisputed Champion! I am the man on top! The BIGGEST THREAT ON THIS SHOW-ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?

Schmidty is looking on at the stage once again to see Ziegler's horse pooping. Shane Scott laughing uncontrollably.

Schmidty
You two are mocking me. You think that running around with that little briefcase makes you unstoppable. It doesn't. As long as you are on my show. You two will NEVER be where i'm at. You will NEVER have what I have. You will always be nothing more than that pile of shit your horse just laid. Dreaming big is all you got. Pretending that you can make it past the Anarchy Championship or past wrestling weekly Reality Wrasslin matches is all you got. It's all in your head. This, right here, is the harsh reality. Just like Paul Divine, you two are just mortals in the presence of a god and I demand some goddamn respect!

Jacob Ziegler
Sheesh chill out!

Ziegler yells out. Schmidty shakes his head smiling, trying to hide his anger.

Schmidty
You'll learn......

Schmidty lowers the microphone and then yells out a demand to Desolation.

"Ring steps!"

They do as he asks and exit the ring, demolishing the ring steps, leaving on the bottom half. Trauma pushes it in the ring as Bludgeon places it in the center of the ring.

Schmidty
You can play your games and joke around, but this.....this isn't a game boys. This is Monday Night Fusion, the show that belongs to Schmidty. And when you come on my show and make a fool out of me, consequences happen. Paul Divine assaulted me last week and he will pay. And he will do it out of fear. Trembling in his boots backstage but the moment his music hits, you all will cheer for him. Why? Because you hate me so anybody's better right? Even these two goofballs on the stage who you boo for on the weekly. Yet you're not booing for them now. No, instead you sit there and laugh because you want to make me feel weak. As if I can't do anything about it. When in reality, I can do whatever I want. If I feel humiliated, I will host an entire segment devoted to your execution in this ring. Tonight, I officially end Paul Divine's career by hitting him with an Old School Schmidty onto these steps. The same thing that took out many before him. And the thing is, he's going to let me. He's going to march down to this ring, and he's going to lay his head on this steel and await his punishment.

Schmidty glares at both men on stage before looking into the camera.

Schmidty
Paul.......come on out bud. Face your punishment like a man.

He then lowers the microphone and everybody looks towards the stage to await his music to hit. However, after a minute or so of waiting, Schmidty grows impatient.

Schmidty
Oh come on, don't be afraid. Don't you want to be a part of the bigger picture. We both know you'll never topple me in combat again so there's nothing you can do about any of this. You've lost. Accept defeat like a man. Come down here to this ring, lay your little head on these steps and LET ME END YOU!

Again, nothing.

Schmidty
Ok, hard ball. Nobody messes with me and all of you are going to see that. Desolation, go get him.

Both Trauma and Bludgeon waste no time in leaving the ring and walking up the ramp, past Ziegler and Shane and into the back. All while a camera man on the far side of the ring takes off his hat and sunglasses to reveal himself to be PAUL DIVINE!

Mr. Dashing
Oh my god!

Schmidty
Yeah, wherever you are hiding, my guys will drag your ass out and bring you down to the execution that YOU could of avoided if you had stayed out of my business.

Paul jumps up on the apron with the crowd roaring him on. Even Ziegler and Shane look surprised but more amused at the fact that Schmidty still hasn't noticed.

Schmidty
I think it's funny how you act like this real tough guy but in reality, you're a coward. I mean look at you now. I call you out and you are NO WHERE to be found.

Divine slips through the ropes and now stands behind Schmidty.

Schmidty
When are you gonna realize that....

At this time, the camera angle on Divine has appeared on the titantron for Schmidty to see. His eyes are wide and his jaw is dropped. He turns around immediately but is dropped with a superkick by Divine! The crowd are going nuts as Paul brings Schmidty up to his feet and Irish Whips him to the ropes. As he comes back, Paul hits the Catchphrase! Ziegler and Shane begin to mockingly clap while Schmidty stirs, cringing from the pain. He stands up only to get kicked in the gut and lifted off his feet. DIVINE INTERVENTION just like the week before. Schmidty is laid out while Divine stands tall. His music blaring through the titantron. He then rolls out of the ring at the sight of Desolation running back down to protect their boss. Divine leaves through the crowd, allowing the fans to swarm around him and show their appreciation for his actions.

Mr. Dashing
Wow! Paul one ups Schmidty for the second week in a row! And look at Ziegler and Scott, their attendance out here only adds to the humiliation.

The scene ends with Desolation helping Schmidty up to his feet, forced to stare at two horrific sights. Paul standing tall in the crowd, and S&S Connection sharing a laugh on the stage.

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

The Execution  Empty Re: The Execution

Post by Alveuss Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:13 pm

The image of Jacob and Shane on horses while Shane feeds one a carrot is what I live for

Jacob Ziegler - 1x Undisputed Champion, 2x Anarchy Champion, 1x Tag Team Champions (w/ Hayden), 1x Mr Money in the Bank

2017 Newcomer of the Year, 2019 Superstar of the Year, 2019 Feud of the Year, Joint most eliminations in a Royal Rumble match

Misc. - 1x Women's Intercontinental Champion (Riley Dixon), 1x Miss Money in the Bank (Riley Dixon), 1x Light Heavyweight Champion (Rubik)
Alveuss
Alveuss
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:45 am

Lol, great promo, RIP Schmidty

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV International champion, 1x CMV Unified World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV Anarchy champion, KING of the RING 2019, former Supremacy general manager, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by edgy shitbag Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:46 am

Where is Divines steed?

edgy shitbag
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:20 am

14 wrote:Where is Divines steed?
schmidty was in the ring most of the promo

Austin
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : none

Back to top Go down

Post by edgy shitbag Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:29 am

Savage

edgy shitbag
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by edgy shitbag Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:31 am

Ausy wrote:
14 wrote:Where is Divines steed?
schmidty was in the ring most of the promo

Not 100% sure if that was a jab at Schmidty for being a show horse. Or if it was at Paul for ridding those Schmidty coat tails to stardom. Maybe both....maybe none.....maybe the hurricane...who knows.

edgy shitbag
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:42 am

get em

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!