Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Kingdom of Destruction XV: New Horizons Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Kingdom of Destruction XV: New Horizons Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Kingdom of Destruction XV: New Horizons Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Kingdom of Destruction XV: New Horizons Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Kingdom of Destruction XV: New Horizons Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Kingdom of Destruction XV: New Horizons Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Kingdom of Destruction XV: New Horizons Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Kingdom of Destruction XV: New Horizons Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Kingdom of Destruction XV: New Horizons Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Kingdom of Destruction XV: New Horizons Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Kingdom of Destruction XV: New Horizons

Go down

Kingdom of Destruction XV: New Horizons Empty Kingdom of Destruction XV: New Horizons

Post by HellishxHades Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:30 pm

As the pyro for Unmatched and the crowd settled, the camera pans across the sea of fans, to the announcers table where we see Mr. Gnastastic with a huge smile on his face.

Mr. Gnastastic:
Welcome everyone to the fallout episode of Redemption Road. A night of excitement. But tonight we will see the Living Legend, Hayden Blade Kitley, take on the current European Champion, George King.

The P.A. System is instantly hit with the Kingdom Theme.

The Trio make there way onto the stage, Joe Dirte on the left, Maximum Rider on the Right, and The European Champion George King standing dead center of the group. They all are in civilian clothing, and begin to raise there hands to form the Kliq sign. They ma ch down to the ring and as the circle it, George grabs a mic from the ring announcer. The each climb up the steps and enter the ring. George with a Devilish smirk on his face.

George King:
Well, look at this boys. We seem to have ourself a New Horizon in front of us. Because we took out every threat to our rise to glory. Andre, Tyrone, Morguan, Solomon, oh and let's not forget The Birds of War. So what's next? That simple, Grow My Kingdom. At Redemption Road I added Osiris to the citizens of the Kingdom of Destruction. He the new Peasant on the street, as they would say. And tonight, I add a new peasant to the Kingdom, and that's gonna be Hayden. And at Climb 2 Fame, Max and Joe will add Mexitan.

George hands the mic to Max, while the crowd start to chant "We Want Tables". Max began to speak in a deep voice that bellowed through out the arena.

Maximum Rider:
No tables tonight. Tonight George dominates the so call living legend, Hayden. And for me and Joe, we will be training for... Wait, what am I saying, we don't need to train for Mexitan. We already the alpha team. At Climb 2 Fame, we will achieve our dreams. And if that means putting Leo Cruz and Marcus Akane in a grave, then so be it.

He hands the mic back to George.

George King:
That Reminds me. I need a new #1 Contender to desimate, to conquer, to destroy at Climb 2 Fame. I don't care who you choose GM, aslong as he is fit for a King.

He hands a mic to Joe, and he began to speak in deep dark voice.

Joe Dirte:
Welcome to the Kingdom of Destruction.

As he finished, the screen faded.
HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down