Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
An Old  "Friend" Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
An Old  "Friend" Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
An Old  "Friend" Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
An Old  "Friend" Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
An Old  "Friend" Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
An Old  "Friend" Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
An Old  "Friend" Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
An Old  "Friend" Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
An Old  "Friend" Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
An Old  "Friend" Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

An Old "Friend"

Go down

An Old  "Friend" Empty An Old "Friend"

Post by "The Mad Oyster" Hardline Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:23 am

Genesis comes back from commercial break with Marcantel gearing up for his match later. Before he can put on his right metallic glove, his gaze becomes fixed on something. He can then be heard muttering to himself,

Marcantel
...Motherfucker...

What could possibly give Marcantel that reaction? That question is then answered as the Priest of Satan himself, Father Victor, appears in frame with a sorrowed look on his face. Marcantel slides on his glove then closes his fist, ready to knock out a priest. This causes Victor to plead to Marcantel

Father Victor
WHOA WHOA WHOA HEY HOLD ON!!! OK, I know you want to kick my ass again, but I'm not here to fight I'm actually here....to, well...

Marcantel
Spit it out Powder

Father Victor
I'm here to apologize...

This causes Marcantel to unclench his fist in absolute shock. Marcantel doesn't know whether to punch him for lying or telling the truth. However, he does listen to what Victor has to say.

Father Victor
Whew. Okay I'm here to apologize for what I did to you and the girl Mindy. I brainwashed you into being my creation and took you away from her. And to make it up to you, I have a proposition. If you recall I'm the one who is responsible for half them scars on your face. I'm the reason you wear that mask, but I can fix that. Marcantel, my son, I.....can....fix you to where you don't have to wear that mask anymore. I just need your word.

This is big news for Marcantel, for if he accepts he can finally go out in public, he can finally be "normal" but Marcantel doesn't know if he should trust Victor after all he's done. So Marcantel refuses the request and leaves Victor by himself as he gets ready for his match.
An Old  "Friend" 67-8
"The Mad Oyster" Hardline
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : When someone takes a shot at me,and doesn't expect me to fight back.

Back to top Go down