Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Blood Phoenix  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Blood Phoenix  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Blood Phoenix  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Blood Phoenix  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Blood Phoenix  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Blood Phoenix  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Blood Phoenix  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Blood Phoenix  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Blood Phoenix  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Blood Phoenix  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Blood Phoenix

Go down

Blood Phoenix  Empty Blood Phoenix

Post by MLP Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:45 pm

As Anthony Smith stands victorious after his match with Zac Hardy he grabs a mic. When he grabs the mic he looks all over the arena. He looks at Zac, and what he did to him. He walks over to Zac and stands over him. Laughing at what he did.

Anthony Smith

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. IIIIIIIIII'MMMMMMMM HERE. Anthony Smith the "Blood Phenoix". What I did to Zac is only the start of something you can't stop. I'm here to make a name for myself. I don't care about y'all ugly, disappointing, homeless, rotten, pieces of shit. Zac is just a tease of what I can do to ANYONE is this ring. I don't who it is The outcome will be the same every time. FIRST, i'll weaken you. SECOND, I'll hit you with the "Pheonix Driver"(Fishermans DDT). AND LAST, I will hit you with my Elbow of doom "The Rise of the Blood Phoenix".

As he put the mic away from his' mouth he starts to listen the CMV universe boo him out of the building. As he listens to them he just laughs. The louder they boo he laughs just as loud. He put the mic back up to his' mouth.

Anthony Smith 

Beware, because the Blood Phoenix is coming.

He drops the mic and leaves the arena. As his' theme kicks in the screen fade to black to go to commercial break.
MLP
MLP
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down