Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
A Fallen Angel with a Death Wish Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
A Fallen Angel with a Death Wish Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
A Fallen Angel with a Death Wish Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
A Fallen Angel with a Death Wish Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
A Fallen Angel with a Death Wish Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
A Fallen Angel with a Death Wish Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
A Fallen Angel with a Death Wish Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
A Fallen Angel with a Death Wish Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
A Fallen Angel with a Death Wish Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
A Fallen Angel with a Death Wish Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

A Fallen Angel with a Death Wish

2 posters

Go down

A Fallen Angel with a Death Wish Empty A Fallen Angel with a Death Wish

Post by HellishxHades Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:23 am

As Genesis returns from commercial break, the P.A. System is hit with The Fallen Angel's theme song, and the crowd goes wild.

Jon walks out onto the new redesigned ring. He smiles as the CMV Universe are cheering for the Fallen Angel. He begins to walk down to the ring. He rolls into the ring and grabs a microphone from the ring announcer, and he stood in the center of the ring.

Jon:What's sup guys. How you all enjoy the new season so far.

The Crowd start to cheer agian to respond to Jon.

That sounds like you guys like it. Now, my season ended last year, with me tapping to the new Anarchy Champion, Alister Knox. Now, I am not here to make excuses to why I lost, I tapped cause I got choked out. But I wasn't the only one in the match. That's why I have to believe that it was a one on one, I will be standing here your Anarchy Champion. So, Knox. I am issuing a challenge at Death Wish. Cause I will either become Anarchy Champion, or I will die trying.

Jon drops the mic and began to walk up the ramp to the back.
HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

A Fallen Angel with a Death Wish Empty Re: A Fallen Angel with a Death Wish

Post by Mr. Dashing Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:35 pm

I liked the intensity shown by Reed here, though I'd like to maybe see more from him than just a challenge. Good though
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down