Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
A Raven in the Skye Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
A Raven in the Skye Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
A Raven in the Skye Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
A Raven in the Skye Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
A Raven in the Skye Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
A Raven in the Skye Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
A Raven in the Skye Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
A Raven in the Skye Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
A Raven in the Skye Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
A Raven in the Skye Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

A Raven in the Skye

3 posters

Go down

A Raven in the Skye Empty A Raven in the Skye

Post by Miztacular Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:58 am

Midway through the debut episode of the return of NGW, a theme hits the PA system, a theme to which many fans may not even recognise, the lights around the arena begin to flicker black and white, flashing at a high octane pace to the beat of the drums.

Out from the back comes a not so familiar figure, shrouded by the thick smoke flushing out onto the stage, about the only thing the crowd can distinguish from the figure is the fact that it is a female, the flashing lights ricochet off of her glistening red locks as she makes her way, slowly out from the back and down the ramp. Looking purely down at the ramp before her, refusing to give this small NGW crowd any sort of acknowledgement as she wanders past, with nothing but the clothes on her back and a microphone in her hands she stops at the bottom of the ramp, looking into the ring with a deep, haunting look upon her face before scaling the apron and stepping through the ropes into the ring. Even there, feeling not quite right, she paces around the ring several times before coming to a stop in the center, and as she looks up, the lights stop and the smoke begins to fade, revealing a face never thought to be seen again inside a CMV ring, her face littered with freckles, sporting a leather jacket across her shoulders she looks deep into the hard camera for a moment before speaking softly into the microphone.

Raven Skye:
There is no escape...

Raven lowers the microphone for a moment, she closes her eyes and spreads her arms, truly taking in the feeling of being inside of a CMV ring for the first time in well over a season.

Raven Skye:
They thought they'd be rid of me. They did what they could, but my return to CMV was inevitable, for where there's a carcass, there's a raven. The Vixens inside this company are nothing but a shell, a carcass for me to feed on. For it has always been this way. I was to real for this company. I was too much for this company to handle. They fired me and labeled me a cheater to cover their own backs. But if that were true, they'd have never brought me back. I took out their poster girl Jade Dynamite on my debut, they realized my potential. But they realized I couldn't be controlled, couldn't be censored, couldn't be changed to fit their image. Too "Different" they called me.

Raven scoffs, rolling her eyes followed by a brief shaking of the head before she continues.

Raven Skye:
But what is different? Isn't everybody, different? I guess I was just a little too different for the upper brass of CMV. They had me gone, but I guess they realized the mistake they made, and so they brought me back. But oh no. I'm not allowed the spotlight, I'm not allowed major eyes on me. Instead of putting me where I belong, I have been placed down here, in CMV's underground territory. But I see right through it. If I'm here, I'm not showcasing my talent elsewhere, but I'm also not in a position where I can get the spotlight on me, get my voice heard. Don't misunderstand me CMV Universe. I'm not the bad guy. I'm the realist. I am the sole saviour of this Vixens Division and trust me when I say this, one day, and one day very soon. I'll be where I deserve.

Because much like how they realized I was too good to be left as a free agent, they'll realize I'm too good for the other runts of the pack down here in the little leagues. No longer will I pushed away and hidden from the spotlight. If I am to win this silly Vixens tournament to show the CMV brass how good I am then so be it. I'll play their games. But if there's one thing each and every one of the Vixens in the back must know. Is that all of your hopes, all of your dreams. End the second we set foot inside this ring together. I see the bigger picture, I see something greater than us. I see me, securing my rightful place as not only the single most reputable Vixen on the NGW roster, but inside CMV as a whole. Jade Dynamite realized it. Many other Vixens in the "A league" realized it, the CMV brass realized it. Which is why I am here. Because they don't want it to be true, they don't want my potential to be reached. Because they realize that if I am given the opportunity to, I will take this industry by storm.

So try, try to feed my name to these lesser beings, try to make a name for another Vixen off of the back of mine, but I assure you, and each and every Vixen on this roster, that the only name, the only label you'll receive by trying to take me on, is a death certificate from the morgue. For I will feast on your carcass like the Raven I am.

The camera zooms right into the face of Raven as she utters softly into the microphone.

Raven Skye:
There is no safe haven for anyone now.

-Open to Rick
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

A Raven in the Skye Empty Re: A Raven in the Skye

Post by Rage Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:15 pm

Newcomer Aya Ali Vazari made her way onto the stage. She too had a mic and she was shaking her head, dazzling in her appearance in spite of the turban she wore. Aya's long flowing brown hair and emerald eyes hinting to all that she was beautiful lady under all that tough looking exterior. She made a throat cutting gesture and the music was soon cut off. The lovely young woman spoke with a thick arabic accent. She did however speak very good english.

"It's funny really. I was praying in the back, enjoying my solitude and all I could hear was you blabber on about all the injustice that was done to you. What about the injustice to me? What to these fans that have to hear it? I think if you were as great as to say you are, you'd be wrestling legends like Cassie Maverick right now rather than the rest of us peons huh?"

The crowd popped for this and they probably were surprised that this woman who was thumbed at probably being a classic foreign hell was now a babyface. Perhaps seen next to Raven Skye, Aya Ali was the lesser to two evils. She spoke again before Raven could reply, rudely interrupting her.

"I'm not done yet! I had enough of you whining and sniveling in that ring and I think I'd be doing everyone favor shutting you up! If you're really the best, prove it to me! Face me in that ring and I'll be happy to hinder you and prove to everybody that you're just another malcontent that only believes in their own hype. Fight me Raven! I don't think you got the guts!"

Some cheers from the crowd now and Raven Skye looked furious. What happened next was up to Raven now. She'd either accept the challenge for find some excuse to deny her bold opponent the opportunity of a match with her.

(Open to Miz)

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:40 pm

Like a cheetah eying it's prey, Raven tilts her neck to the side and glares back at the Arabian born Superstar on the stage with a feeling of disgust. She runs her hand through her hair swiftly, considering her options, keeping her narrowed eyes locked on her adversary who stands in wait on the stage, refusing the break eye contact, she raises the microphone to her mouth once more.

Raven Skye:
You must be looking for a quick end to your young career. If what you wish to enjoy is a warm solitude I can give you one, it'll cost you a trip to the hospital though, for your solitude shall come in the form of a medically induced coma while the surgeons attempt to put back together what is left of your putrid remains. The only injustice going on in here is the fact that you are the one who has come to answer my calling, nothing more than a feeble shell from a foreign land.

The crowd quietens down in anticipation for what is next out of the mouth of Raven, she walks towards the ropes, leaning over the top as she continues on.

Raven Skye:
The difference between you and I, is that I have wrestled your so called legends. I have wrestled the so called greatest Vixen on this planet and I have beaten her. What seems to be floating over your shallow mind is that the only reason I am here is because they simply do not want me making their top stars look like little more than measly children among a god. I need not prove anything to you little one, for you'll soon find out the hype is real, not that it's required. All you need to look at is the facts and you'll see the kind of person you're dealing with.

It's all fun and games challenging me to a match while you lay safe at the top of that stage. But if you really want to find yourself fed to the flock, back up your words..

Raven steps back from the ropes, drawing a hypothetical line on the mat with her boot, taunting Aya.

Raven Skye:
For all you need to do is make your way down that ramp, up these steps and into the Raven's nest. But let me warn you, happy is the last word that'll be in your mind once you step across this line and the only thing hindered will be your consciousness. Make the walk if you want to meet your maker. Or are you simply all talk? Can you fathom the words coming out of your mouth to be truth? Stand where nobody will, and you will learn the hard way.

Raven gestures towards Aya, beckoning her to make the walk down the ramp, a slight grin across her face as she lays in wait.

-Open to Rick
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:58 am

Even though it wasn't seen, Aya was smiling under her green checkered Turban. This bitch was clearly insane. A god? Did Raven really just say that? Time to knock this crazy bitch down a notch. Aya paced back and forth shaking her head in disbelief.

"Ok. Ok Raven. You wanna fight? I'll give you one. But what we'd have here would be a non-sanctioned match! And won't be fair for you at all. Listen Raven and listen good. I was part of Muammar Gaddafi's Amazonian Guard! I know how hurt people and I got no problem kicking your ass right here tonight!"

Aya Ali then reaches into her tights and pulls out a blackjack. It wasn't a lethal weapon but a painful one. Did Raven have a weapon as well? In any case, this was an ugly situation and Raven Skye learned fast that Aya Ali was not a coward. She was ballsy fighter who stepped down from no one. She made her way down the ramp and soon entered the ring, stopping short of the "line" that Raven had made. The crowd was getting hot now, hoping and anticipating a violent encounter between these two.

"Your move Raven. You get the first shot and I'll get the second. I'll crush you in one blow." Aya then drops the mic and waits, fully intent on putting Raven Skye in the emergency room. If somebody didn't intervene and soon, there was bound to be a very bloody enounter in the next few minutes.

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:47 am

Suddenly the NGW titantron logo flared showing logos of dollar bills, LA Streets and fast cars. As Ken Donahue stepped out from behind the white hanging curtains to the left and right of the Gymnasium. Kenneth, stands on the stage and taps the microphone in HIS hand several times to assure reasonable feedback. When the speakers give off adequate sound. Ken begins.

Ken Donahue
Ladies, ladies. You know how to make a debuting episode something spectacular. I don't even think this afternoon's Main Event will take the hype that you've set here. The battle between you will take place, just not today. No.

You two were scheduled for the third week of this month but I feel you and the fans deserve more. And while Ms. Skye may feel those very same fans have let her down, the only way back to the top is through them. That being said, I'm pushing back your qualifying match to the day before we hit the road as a promotion. And what's more, the sheer animosity between you too wouldn't be satiated with clean singles match. That's why that match, 3 weeks from today will be,
not only the Main Event of Episode #4 of NGW but also...

...the first NGW Anarchy Rulz match!

The crowd let's out a modest sound of excitement.

Ken Donahue
But! I'm not the type General Manager to force people into things and more so, I don't want to send the winner of this match in Departure with a disadvantage of participating in a grueling match such as Anarchy Rulz the day before. So you ladies have a choice.

You can carry out your previously scheduled match, Week 3,
Singles. Or Week 4, Main Event and Anarchy Rulz. You both have mics...

Yay...? Or Nay?

The crowd gets even louder, making it very clear what they want from these two female performers.

Aya and Raven know what they want. But would they agree?

(Open to Miz/Rick)
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:26 am

Raven looks at Aya, a look of malicious intent in her eyes, and then back at the NGW General Manager Ken Donahue with a grimace and simply nods her head, throwing the microphone at the feet of Aya before walking past, a slight connection at the shoulders of the two competitors as she passes, exiting through the ropes and down to the floor below. Passing by the chorus of boo's from this hot NGW crowd she makes her way up the ramp towards the back with not a word said, leaving Aya and the NGW General Manager alone in the ring.

-Open to Rick
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:26 am

Aya Ali looked disappointed and wasn't thrilled about the interference. There was tense moment but she finally spoke. "Fine. I was going to take care of Raven Skye myself right here and right now. But I get it. You capitalists are driven by money and greed. Why spoil a big money match right? You disgust me."

What Aya said here was shocking to some but most could probably appreciate her frustrations. To her, it was personal fight and not a match. Not a spectacle to be brought with a ticket. She began to wonder if she was in a wrong business. But she had the freedom to speak her mind here so she may as well take full advantage of that. Only problem was not everyone would be happy to hear what she had to say. Too bad.

Aya drops her mic and made her way backstage. She wasn't happy about this but if this was the way she'd face Raven then so be it.

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down