Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
How We Do Thangs Over in the C-M-Mutha Fukin-V, Baby! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
How We Do Thangs Over in the C-M-Mutha Fukin-V, Baby! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
How We Do Thangs Over in the C-M-Mutha Fukin-V, Baby! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
How We Do Thangs Over in the C-M-Mutha Fukin-V, Baby! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
How We Do Thangs Over in the C-M-Mutha Fukin-V, Baby! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
How We Do Thangs Over in the C-M-Mutha Fukin-V, Baby! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
How We Do Thangs Over in the C-M-Mutha Fukin-V, Baby! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
How We Do Thangs Over in the C-M-Mutha Fukin-V, Baby! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
How We Do Thangs Over in the C-M-Mutha Fukin-V, Baby! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
How We Do Thangs Over in the C-M-Mutha Fukin-V, Baby! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

How We Do Thangs Over in the C-M-Mutha Fukin-V, Baby!

2 posters

Go down

How We Do Thangs Over in the C-M-Mutha Fukin-V, Baby! Empty How We Do Thangs Over in the C-M-Mutha Fukin-V, Baby!

Post by Maurie Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:20 pm

While at the catering area, chatting with Travis King and Jay Davis about their indie cred and how many times they've taken a Piledriver onto cement blocks, Miles Kelly is caught off guard by Mac Thompson asking for a quick interview. At the site of Mac, both Jay and Travis walk off to leave Miles to be interviewed. Miles leans on the wall, sipping his coffee and complies with Mac to an interview.

Mac Thompson
Miles Kelly, you've had your fair share of the matches here in CMV so far, along with in NGW. There's rumor of you possibly becoming part of the NGW roster.

Miles tries not to, but he laughs in result of the question.

Miles Kelly
Mac, that's absolutely ridiculous. Look at NGW. No disrespect but they’re lazy, unoriginal, and I honestly dislike them all. They may have allowed me into their home, but that doesn’t mean I have to love the dinner. And to be fair, they’re invading. The more we just let them in, the less credible we look as a show. Hell, half of them can’t even dress themselves. I do have the gentleman’s advantage with looks, but you get my point. Let this be a warning to WGW and CMV. We have to stop them before it takes getting our hands dirty to throw ‘em out.
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

How We Do Thangs Over in the C-M-Mutha Fukin-V, Baby! Empty Re: How We Do Thangs Over in the C-M-Mutha Fukin-V, Baby!

Post by Topher Mod Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:30 pm

Hasnt Miles been on roster like 2 mins..... can't take him serious
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

How We Do Thangs Over in the C-M-Mutha Fukin-V, Baby! Empty Re: How We Do Thangs Over in the C-M-Mutha Fukin-V, Baby!

Post by Maurie Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:49 pm

Quinn has held the belt longer than I’ve been on the roster.
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down