Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Outside of the Arena Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Outside of the Arena Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Outside of the Arena Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Outside of the Arena Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Outside of the Arena Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Outside of the Arena Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Outside of the Arena Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Outside of the Arena Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Outside of the Arena Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Outside of the Arena Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Outside of the Arena

+15
DullChameleon
edgy shitbag
Borton
Austin
"The Mad Oyster" Hardline
Twyztad
Zak
DynamicWrestler
MercilessEarth
SonOfAnarchy91
RiftedEnergy
Miztacular
krzy
Dave Turner
Mr. Dashing
19 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Outside of the Arena Empty Outside of the Arena

Post by Mr. Dashing Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:18 pm

A date at a fancy restaurant? A brawl in the park?? Maybe an interview from home??? Let's take a look into the personal lives of the Community Universe Mode caws!!!

Outside of the Arena Way%20Park%202008%20004
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Outside of the Arena Empty Re: Outside of the Arena

Post by Dave Turner Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:18 pm

A webcam shows Dave Turner sitting in a hotel office area. Turner is looking beat up from his Triple Threat at Wrestlemania

Turner:
I'm going to keep this short and sweet. I didn't lose my World Heavyweight Championship fairly, once again. I wasn't part of a decision in a triple threat match. Kevin Owens is a phoney champ and at the next Pay-Per-View, I'd like to instate my rematch clause....Make it happen Regal!

The feed turns off abruptly
Dave Turner
Dave Turner
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:09 am

An unknown area is completely shrouded in darkness with absolutely nothing visible until a flame is lit. The fire burns for a couple of seconds and soon a masked face appears—the eyes of the man barely able to be made out.

I am The Green Machine…I am the nightmare that haunts your waking moments… I am Cyborg.

The flame is extinguished and the room is better illuminated to reveal a rather imposing figure—a beast of a man. Green smoke pours into the room now.

They say I’m half dead inside, but that’s only the machine half of my being at work. I don’t fear pain, I welcome it. I don’t fear violence, I embody it. I don’t fear death, I am it. The blood I shed and the blood I spill greases my gears so that I’m always on the hunt. There are no men in this company, only victims. There will be no heroes and no martyrs, but plenty of carnage left in my wake. Bodies of the foolish will fill the streets. Cries of mercy will fill the ears. And when there is nobody left to stand in my way…I will fill the void. New champions have been crowned recently but they will all fall at my command. I am the worst thing to happen to this company.

There’s a flash and Cyborg is gone. The green smoke grows thicker and engulfs the area. It’s the last thing seen before the screen fades to black.  

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Turner Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:06 pm

A webcam flips on and is recording Dave Turner, sitting in a full suit in a hotel conference room, about to head to the arena where Backlash will be held

Dave Turner:
I've been mostly silent for a few weeks now...Times have been tough since losing MY title in the main event of Wrestlemania...I've lost a few times since then, when before I was able to go toe to toe with anyone in the ring and come out on top...Kevin Owens is bringing a fight, and I won't back down...I'll give it one hundred percent, and then some, and it still might not be enough...If I fail to regain my title from Kevin Owens, then it may be time that I step away from the ring for awhile and figure it all out once again...

Ric Flair enters the conference room wearing a full suit

Ric Flair:
Come on kid, it's time we get to the arena.

Turner stands up, straightens out his suit, then walks away from the webcam with Flair
Dave Turner
Dave Turner
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:14 am

Bison appears out of the darkness. We don't where he is or when this is and can barely make out Cyborg himself as green smoke begins to fill whatever room he's in. The Green Machine chuckles softly...

Broken bodies and shattered egos continue to be left in my wake...the unfortunate who remain will soon have no choice but to bow down when this machine becomes their king.

He chuckles louder while the green smoke thickens. The feed fades to black.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:13 pm

Camera turns on and pans towards Hayden, who is standing next to the Hollywood sign

Hayden: I'm going to keep this short and sweet, but first, look at where I am, the greatest place on earth, Hollywood. The land of the A-Lister, which defines me, I make the other A-Listers look bad, there can only be one Hayden Kiteley. The most most see superstar in all of wrestling history, forget Shawn Michaels, forget The Rock, hell, forget everybody.

I am the guy, the top guy, NXT could be filmed week in, week out with just me talking and it would be the highest rated show on TV. I am what the crowd wants to see. 5 star matches are just what I do.

But, to the point. Ace stephens? More like Grace Stephens, he looks and fights like a girl. She's pathetic. Thinking that this puny transexual can beat Bison, the steroid induced barbarian. Let's be honest, they're both absolute crap. OOOOH, you're 2-0 on PPV, against who? Sunshine, he looks like he should be on Looney Toons. I fully expect Bison to win this match at Payback, but, simply because he's a steroid abusing cheat. There's only one true fighter in this company, and that's Hayden Blade Kiteley.

All these other wannabes wish they had my flair, my charisma, my looks, my talent, my money, hell, they wish they were me. There are only a few superstars on this roster worthy of my voice. That's Norrie and Slate. I expect Norrie to win at Payback, and I'm looking forward to a great match with an old buddy of mine in the King of the Ring.

Now, you've all taken up enough of my time. See you soon.

Hayden turns the Camera so it overlooks Hollywood, before throwing it away.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Turner Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:20 pm

A clip starts playing of Hugo and Eduardo, The Mexican Militia, on a remote beach with very few people around. The two are laid back in some chairs, cover in shade by a large umbrella, sipping on some margaritas. On a table in between the two are the Tag Team Titles.

Hugo:
Esta es la vida, Eduardo. Esta es la vida.

The two cheers their glasses, take a drink and continue relaxing.
Dave Turner
Dave Turner
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:43 pm

Cyborg is spotted in an undisclosed located shrouded in darkness.

All eyes are locked onto the King, as they should be. They watch in fascination and in awe, taking note of every movement, trying desperately to locate a flaw, a chink in the armor, their knuckles grow white as grip their straws with all their might. As the King leads this company into the promised land, out of the darkness forever known as they Kevin Owens era, men will bow down at my feet at the machine who knows the answers to the questions they didn’t know existed.

Questions like why I allowed Bison to survive, to enter the embrace of Paul Heyman as they celebrated his moral victory. Bison competed against a weakling a Payback and emerged victorious as was expected. But I destroyed three men; I victimized three wrestlers in one night and they will never be the same. Not only did Bison have to wait until after that night to stand a chance against this machine, much like how he needed his mask to save him at Backlash, he needed his weaponry to tip the odds in his favor—much like Zack Attack needed each other on Main Event.

My body is the only weapon I need.

To this day Dave Turner feels that he has somehow earned the right to step into the ring against royalty. All he did on Raw was defeat a man I already decimated. He was me to thank for softening up William Regal. The masses are latching on to the end of our match, harping on the idea that Dave Turner did not tap out, forgetting that it’s no surprise that he didn’t have the energy to submit because it would appear he didn’t have the energy to put up a decent fight against me either.

The ref prematurely ending our match hurt me more than it hurt you. I was prepared to break you, to send you back into the abyss you fell into when Kevin Owens crushed you. That you still stand is a shame, but I’ll leave it to somebody else to pick up my scraps.

Bad Blood is where I have my sights sets because it is on that day when Owens is put to rest once and for all. His defeats at the hands of Marko Punish show that he is nothing special, just a man gift-wrapped weak opponents. Punish thinks he has more than I do—how fickle is the human memory. When the World Championship is in my possession he can be the first victim in line so that I can gleefully destroy him for the third-straight time.

Words cannot protect, only comfort.

I will reign supreme.

After a hearty chuckle, Cyborg spits his green mist into the camera.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:55 pm

Cyborg appears

Kevin Owens, tonight you proved why you are a fool...and why your time as champion is coming to a long-awaited end. You expended all your energy to emerge victor in a meaningless match-- requiring the services of the ring post to aid you--and now at Bad Blood there will be no way you can surprise me...and no way you can win. While you flaunt a moral victory, I will march toward my world title reign. Enjoy this feeling while it lasts, because this is as good as it gets for you.

Cyborg disappears

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by RiftedEnergy Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:32 am

#LZ7
Websites crash...
Every screen, everywhere, flicker to life.
Plugged in or not, the screens blasts twice... And read:
"The End is Nowhere"
Time stops. Everyone is frozen, everywhere.
The same raspy, tired voice speaks, "This is my last time here... I'll take you down one by one"
"The End is Nowhere" slowly separates to reveal:

"The End is Now Here"

RiftedEnergy
RiftedEnergy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:02 pm

Outside of the Arena Matrix-binary-o

The numbers all disappear to reveal Cyborg squatting over an open grave.

Kevin Owens…at Bad Blood I threw you into the grave I dug after I won King of the Ring and Summerslam is when I’ll finish the job and bury you alive. Your mistake was crawling back when a wiser man would have let some other fool be massacred in his place. But you have pride, you have an ego, you have a lust for gold and all three have conspired to lead to your overdue demise. You’ll feel your chest cave in under the weight. You’ll feel your lungs fill with dirt as you struggle to breathe. You’ll hear the slowing of your heartbeat as everything you fought for becomes as meaningless as you in the end. Your title reign is a stain on this company’s history, but it shall be wiped clean as I continue to reign supreme. Fight as hard as you wish, but you’ll only survive for as long as I let you; there’s only one way the night ends…

The camera cuts over to the grave to reveal Owens paraphernalia—from shirts to toys—inside of it, wet with some kind of liquid. Cyborg lights a match and tosses it into the hole and instantly bright red and orange flames burst out of the grave.

Maybe a better man will rise from the ashes.

With a chuckle Cyborg stands there to watch before soon turning and walking out of the frame.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by SonOfAnarchy91 Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:12 pm

Outside of the Arena Steve-austin-triple-h-stone-cold-podcast-ses-7-750x340-1422979798_zpsirfd5zxo

Steve Austin: Welcome to the Steve Austin podcast broadcasting from the Broken Skull Ranch. A lot of things going on in the wrestling business recently but right now I am sitting here with a guy who has so much potential but in my opinion is just not being booked right at all so I'm here today to give him a platform to give us his thoughts on whats going on is, 100% non-kayfabe. We'll talk a little bit about his career pre-WWE and what is going on in his current path in WWE and that man is Scott Norrie and he's here right now. Scott how are ya?

Scott Norrie: I'm great Steve, so excited to be here on the Steve Austin podcast.

Steve: Well I'm excited to have ya here. We'll get to WWE in a little bit but let's give people a little background to you. You mentioned in a promo about your time in previous promotions all around the world, first off what got you into the wrestling business?

Scott: Well I grew up watching it, despite my parents not liking it, they didn't and still don't like it at all y'know they'd always be like how can you watch that crap its fake, y'know all the things people usually say that don't like wrestling, so they weren't supportive when I wanted to become a wrestler either. It was my uncle who got me into it he used to babysit me and my brother a lot and he had all these VHS Tapes of WWE and WCW PPV's and it all started from there basically.

Steve: Right so your parents don't support what you do at all, I mean you'd think they'd at least be glad your doing something that you love that your passionate about?

Scott: You'd think so but no, they don't approve at all but what can you do?

Steve: Right, so you mentioned VHS tapes, what was the first match you watched that made you think you wanted to be a professional wreslter?

Scott: It has to be Randy Savage vs. Ricky Steamboat at Wrestlemania 3. Such an amazing match the skill, the emotion. Everything that IS wrestling was in that match.

Steve: Good choice, great match definately agree with you on that so moving forward you started training-

Scott: Well thats the funny thing I didn't train.

Steve: You didn't train?

Scott: Nope, I just kind of picked it up as I went along. From the moment we started watching it me, my brother and our cousins would wrestle in our backyard and when we were old enough we signed up to this local wrestling show and that was basically our training we picked things up as we went along from promotion to promotion.

Steve: So it just sort of Came naturally to you guys? Thats a big feat, I mean not a lot of guys have made it this far without any actual training, I'm actually impressed.

Scott: Haha well I can retire now I impressed Stone Cold Steve Austin.

Steve: You've mentioned your brother a few times whats he up to now that you guys aren't able to team anymore and what was his reaction to WWE signing you but not him? I mean you had your fair share of singles titles each on top of your tag team success in places like Ring Of Honor Triple A and New Japan. But officially you tag team never broke up it just sort of stopped suddenly.

Scott: Yeah its definately not how we planned it and I don't get it either for whatever reason WWE seem to think I had more potnetial than he did despit him being their sort of "prototype guy" y'know he's jacked he's like 6 foot 8 or something and they choose me and not him or just both of us? Ok. But considering their treatment of me I don't see how it works out, but yeah obviously he was dissapointed I got the call and he didn't but I asked him before I said yes and he approved theres no bad feeling there at all. Right now he's in JCW and, I haven't watched in awhile but he was in this feud with the champ 2 Tuff Tony.

Steve: Thats good, small company but over the year they've had some great talent coming an going. So if WWE were to eventually sign him would you guys be teaming again or, what?

Scott: Well eventually I think we would, but we spoke about it and if he were to get signed we'd want to have a feud together y'know one of those you betrayed me by leaving me behind kind of thing but uh it's hard to say it all come's down to Creative and Vince having the last say in everything, hell they'll be lucky if I'm still here if they ever sign him.

Steve: What do you mean? Are you already setting plans for beyond WWE?

Scott: Well I wouldn't say that but if this bad booking doesn't stop I've already decided I'm not going to resign my contract.

Steve: Wow some big words, so I'm guessing there's some bad blood between you and the guys in creative or whats going on there?

Scott: Honestly I have no idea what the hell's going on they don't tell me anything until I get to the show and even then they're just like your working with such and such, you've got X amont of time to do your match and you're going over have a good one and I'm just like uh ok? So I sit down with the guy I'm working with we work out what we're gonna do in the match and thats that y'know but then we get to the big matches same thing except they've got me losing. Its like hold on a minute you guys are "booking" and I use that word very lightly, me to be on a roll winning matches and despite them not asking me to do anything specific I'm always putting on 4-5 star matches and they aren't going to give me a title? I'm just starting to get really frustrated, especially after SummerSlam, for once they told me and Slate in advance that I was going over and that they were going to turn the main event into a Triple Threat but for whatever reason just as we were about to have the match they changed the plans I almost walked out I was so pissed, but what can I do I went out had the match and thats that.

Steve Austin: Wow, creative sure as hell haven't gotten any better since back in my day. I was in the same situation at one point and walked out and despite everything that happened I regretted walking out so I'm glad you're hanging in there. Right we don't have much time left as you have a flight to catch for tonights RAW so just to close I'm gonna throw some names of guys on the roster at you and I want you to give your opinion on them: Marko Punish.

Scott: Great guy, he's a big bruiser in the ring but offscreen he's one of the nicest guys you could meet.

Steve: That seems to be a reocuring theme in Big Guys in the wrestling business, talented guy he's sort of in a similar position as you right now, always on a roll but never seems to get anywhere and thats even including beating the World Champ 3 times and not getting a title shot, whats that all about?

Scott: No idea, the guy busts his ass but the bigwigs just don't want to give him the big W its just bad booking in general to be honest.

Steve: Right ok. Next up The Hollywood Blade Hayden Kitely.

Scott: Despite what a douche both he and Miz are on screen he's a pretty cool guy, keeps to himself mostly but he's a nice enough guy when you talk to him offscreen.

Steve: Wow I'm susprised to hear that, y;know cause usually guys who do have the gimmick he's got they normal are self absorbed kind of guys, anyway next uo Sunshine.

Scott: haha oh man. Let's just say both he and Cyborg are as weird as their gimmicks are, uh yeah those guys are definately out there haha.

Steve: haha damn I was hoping there was a sort Mick Foley thing going on with one of those guys, I mean Mick is out there but he is genuenly one of the nicest guys you could meet. We better call it a day here though Scott has a flight to catch. Scott thanks for coming in and hopefully creative can pull their heads out of their asses and start booking you properly man.

Scott: Thanks for having me Steve, its an honor and yeah hopefully they do haha, Cya Steve.

Steve: So there you guys have it nice little chat with Scott Norrie, definately some bad booking going on in WWE, maybe a should roll up and Stun Vince into his grave already so e can finally stop all this stop start bulls#!7 thats been going on with certain performers in WWE right now. But untill then I'll see you all on the next Steve Austin Podcast.
SonOfAnarchy91
SonOfAnarchy91
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Chimichanga...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next