Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
UnMatched: Outside of the Arena Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
UnMatched: Outside of the Arena Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
UnMatched: Outside of the Arena Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
UnMatched: Outside of the Arena Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
UnMatched: Outside of the Arena Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
UnMatched: Outside of the Arena Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
UnMatched: Outside of the Arena Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
UnMatched: Outside of the Arena Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
UnMatched: Outside of the Arena Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
UnMatched: Outside of the Arena Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

UnMatched: Outside of the Arena

+7
"The Mad Oyster" Hardline
Borton
Miztacular
SonOfAnarchy91
Twyztad
krzy
Mr. Dashing
11 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

UnMatched: Outside of the Arena Empty UnMatched: Outside of the Arena

Post by Mr. Dashing Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:48 am

A date at a fancy restaurant? A brawl in the park?? Maybe an interview from home??? Let's take a look into the personal lives of the Community Universe Mode caws!!!

UnMatched: Outside of the Arena Way%20Park%202008%20004

Last edited by Mr. Dashing on Sat Dec 26, 2015 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

UnMatched: Outside of the Arena Empty Re: UnMatched: Outside of the Arena

Post by krzy Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:01 am

*The woman in the Cyborg mask is seated at a table, with the man and the woman who were with her at NXT: Redemption Road to deliver Titus O’Neil on a platter to Brett Angel. Angel didn’t take kindly to the intrusion during his Unsanctioned Match, opting to have it end in a double countout. One would think Angel would wipe his hands of this enigmatic trio, but in he walks in the room. He eyes each person, trying to get a read on them then he walks over to the table and stands by it.*

Woman in Cyborg mask: Please, have a seat.

Angel: Thanks, but the hospitality is lost on me considering I don’t know your name, what you look like or why you stuck your nose in my business.

*The bigger man walks around the table and takes the chair that was offered to table. He pulls it over to where he was sitting and sits on it himself.*

Woman in Cyborg mask: The anger was expected, but it’s such a sight in person.

*She pulls the mask up and over her face then places it on the table.*

Woman without Cyborg mask: As for my name, feel free to call me Leona.

Angel: Leona?

Leona: Like Angel, it’s a name with meaning.

Angel: And the mask?

Leona: It’s the reason why I’m here.

Angel: Last I checked, Cyborg is still alive.

Leona: That makes it all the more tragic. Loss comes in all shapes and forms, but it’s why we’re all here. The woman is CJ Havret; the man likes to be called Osiris. We’ve only known each other for a few weeks; we crossed paths by chance, and our stories kept us on the same road. One that lead to you.

*Angel shakes his head.*

Angel: Look, I’m flattered by all of this, but I ain’t here to lead no cult and I don’t consider myself fit to lead anyone anywhere.

Leona: Judging by your track record, you’re not fit to walk these roads alone either. All we want is for you to join us, Brett—as a stable.

Havret: Sweetie, the lone wolf thing you had going on at first was inspirational, it really was adorable, but it’s time to accept our help.

Osiris: And maybe then you’ll hold a title for longer than three days.

Angel laughs.

Angel: I’ll need some time to think about this whole thing, but let’s just stop and think hypothetically for a moment. What would this group of ours be called?

Leona: There’s Havret, Angel, Leona & Osiris—I think HALO sounds fitting?

Angel: That wasn’t off the top of the head, was it?

Havret: As if. She’s been thinking about this for weeks.

Osiris: She was planning it in her sleep.

Angel gets up and walks toward the door.

Angel: I’m still not too sure about all this, as tempting as it may be. See, you guys are still mysteries to me, coming out of the blue and spoiling my fight isn’t something I can just look past. I considered Titus a friend, and we all saw how quickly that turned sour. Let me see how y’all handle yourselves and we may just have ourselves an alliance.

Angel opens the door…

Angel: But nothing’s set in stone.

He steps out and closes the door behind him.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:49 pm

*Parker appears in what looks like an old abandoned basement. Surrounded by painted manican heads. He grabs a handheld camera and looks straight into it. Smiling, laughing, and nodding his head crazily. He finally opens his mouth as he whispers to the side of the camera,"The Circus is coming!" He laughs more*
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Post by Twyztad Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:36 pm

A camera fades on to show the outside of a really lavish looking mansion, with a sign nearby saying "Welcome to theKINGdom. Home of Michael & Victoria King." Out front sits a round with a custom black limousine-styled Bentley out front. We get a good view of the front before switching to another camera inside the mansion, which is a mix of dark and light colors, namely red, white, and black. The camera turns to look through a doorway into what seems to be a lounge room where two people, likely Victoria and Michael, are sitting, one is reading a book while the other is on a laptop.

Michael King
Oh, look at this. It seems we have an invitation to something called CMV Unmatched.

Victoria King
Michael, you know I don't want to waste money on some piss-poor promotion who won't even exist in a few years.

Michael King
Well looking at Forbes, they aren't piss-poor, in fact they are the number one wrestling promotion in the world at the moment.

Victoria King
Number one you say? Hmm, well it sounds like it may actually be worth our time. What's the invitation for? A show? Backstage to one of their events?

Michael King
Uh, no actually. It says here they wish to sign us to contracts to compete on the show.

Victoria takes her glasses off and sets down her book, adjusting her seating position.

Victoria King
So we'll be signed as actual wrestlers? Do they not know the last time either of us did any sort of wrestling was years ago in high school.

Michael King
They are a business, I imagine they didn't waste too much time digging through our past, and instead looked at who we are and what we've done. Football? Basketball? Soccer? We've mastered them all with little training. Ability is just natural to us.

The camera zooms out a bit and pans around to show shelves of sports trophies, all colored in gold and littered with "First Place" ribbons. It then returns to show Victoria picking up her book again and Michael setting his laptop aside.

Michael King
Gentlemen!

In a swift motion, two men in black masks and black outfits step into the room. One looks to be around 6'7" and almost 300lbs while the other seems to be 6'1" and closer to 220.

Michael King
Oh good. Gentlemen, I need you to pack our bags and prepare our car, we have a trip to make in a few hours. You know what the essentials are correct?

Neither men say anything, just nod their heads.

Michael King
Good, good. Now, be on with it.

As the two men walk away, Michael turns to look at Victoria who seems to feel the staring and looks up.

Victoria King
What? Oh, right. Deary!

Victoria sets her book down and grabs a piece of paper and a pen front the table and jots something down. Just as quick as the men came in earlier, a female comes in the room also wearing a black mask and a black uniform, appearing to stand at 5'5" and 120lbs.

Victoria King
We will be leaving shortly, I need you to call Gordy and tell him the information on this paper. Got it?

The woman grabs the paper and nods her head before leaving the room. Nothing else is said as Victoria picks her book back up and Michael returns to his laptop, allowing the camera to fade out at our reveal of at least two more wrestlers.
Twyztad
Twyztad
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:57 am

*Parker appears again in the old basement surrounded by manican heads. This time he is touching them and has a red marker. He crosses out three of the manican heads. Puts a X on the faces and turns to pick up the camera again. Looks straight into it again he says, "There is no escape now. The Circus will arrive as its written in the stars. I see a New Champion and a new NXT. The Circus is Coming!" He continues to laugh manicly*
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by SonOfAnarchy91 Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:36 pm

*we open in a room lit only by a few candles with The Bringers Of Despair sitting side by side, their titles laid out in front of them chanting something non-coherently, they both pick up a candle blow each of them out to the sound of laughter, a candle goes alight in the between Trowell & Shaw revealing a man who briefly appeared in NXT just a few short months ago, Eclipse*

Eclipse: Woe to you oh earth and sea, for the moon sends thy with wrath, becuase it knows its time is short... Let him who hath understanding reckon the dark of the moon for it takes a physical presence, and its name is Eclipse....

*Eclipse blows his candle out as a spotlight shines down on him and he stands*

Thou has only seen a brief glimpse of thy wrath, darkness is descending upon N. X. T. The dawn of a new era has been born as the gods of the moon had foretold, thy reckoning will strike down all who oppose and shall feel thy fury. Heed thy words for this is not a warning, it is inevitable, everyone will bow before, Eclipse.

*Eclipse briefly laughs as the spotlight dims out to darkness*
SonOfAnarchy91
SonOfAnarchy91
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Chimichanga...

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:44 pm

The members of HALO sit at a roundtable in the center of a large room in which various posters, pictures and the like hang on the walls. Scattered around the table are various pictures of each member competing in NXT; a notepad lies in front of Leona—who is wearing the Cyborg mask—filled with handwritten notes. The room is filled with a tense silence, neither member of the group speaking, no one making eye contact with each other.

Brett Angel, who’s sitting with his legs propped up on the table looks around the room at the relative strangers he’s aligned himself with. Osiris is sitting backward on a chair, arms draped over the back of the chair, music blasting from his headphones. Leona has her eyes trained on the notepad and CJ Havret is sketching something on a sheet of paper. With things starting to get a bit uncomfortable now, Angel lets out a deep breath.

ANGEL: So…it looks like y’all are having a bit of a tough go nabbin’ them three counts. If this was your way of of impressing me, you’re going about it all wrong.

Nobody is paying attention. Osiris is still listening to music, Leona’s eyes are still locked on the notepad, and Havret is still sketching away, though she says something under her breath.

HAVRET: Ginger was such a good doggy…

Shaking his head, Angel takes his feet off the table and slams the palms of both hands onto it to get everyone’s attention.

ANGEL: Hey! If this group is all about feeling sorry about yourself, then I can do that on my own, the rest of you can get on with your lives. You came to me—remember that? Remember how Brett Angel was supposed to be the answer to your prayers—the man y’all were gonna piggyback off of? Well now you know how real shit gets here, and if you can’t handle it then let me know now because the last damn thing I’m gonna do to Rosemary is let people she didn’t even know drag me down.

Leona glares at Angel.

LEONA: So sorry we can’t all have the stars align for us from day one. You don’t think I’m pissed I lost too?

Angel’s reply is cold, his annoyance at the idea of his victories being “luck” showing..

ANGEL: Yeah, but at least winning my first match puts me in some elite company—with some of this businesses’ greats, like Cyborg.

Leona’s gaze hardens.

ANGEL: So maybe I’ll trade up, join The Revolt, kick Kane’s ass outta here then sit my behind down in his throne. Maybe I’ll even do you a solid and throw you a bone, a title match to reward your performance in that tournament. And then maybe I’ll–

Leona suddenly rises up and slaps angel across the face.  

LEONA: No one forced you to join. No one is forcing you to stay.

She storms past Angel in a huff and slams the door behind her upon her exit. Havret rises and follows after Leona with her drawing in hand.

HAVRET: This picture of Ginger will make her feel better!

Osiris pulls off his headphones and looks at Angel.

OSIRIS: Look man, you spread your wings and do whatever the hell it is that you want to do, but you need to wait until after we settle our beef with The Dream Team.They said some things that ain’t sit right with me, and beating them once wasn’t enough to shut them up. If you’re a man, then you’ll join me, because they attacked your honor too.

Now it’s Osiris who gets up and leaves. Angel is left alone staring into nothingness with rage written all over his face and a red mark brightening on his cheek.

Last edited by The Angelic Cyborg on Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:05 pm

That promo somehow reminded me of TWD. I commend you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:28 pm

Parker appears again. This time with only a smeared amount of face paint. He grabs the camera from a desk in front if him. "Its too late. I've failed us all. There is no escape! You all must run, RUN! For it is the only way you will leave out alive. The CIRCUS Is coming" he whispers, " The circus is coming." He turns around as he drops the camera in shock*
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:14 am

The camera opens up to the Dream Team chilling in McDonalds just a couple of blocks away from the arena in New Jersey for the NXT Arrival Pay Per View. Both men chilling in their wrestling attire. Women can be seen staring over at Kyle Andersons bare chest, but Ricky Spanish is doing his best to draw the crowd, after about 5 minutes, Spanish hushes the crowd away and begins to speak to his tag team partner.

Ricky Spanish:
Did you see me out there, look at how dominant I am, I too Osiris down by myself. I mean, they do call me the icon for a reason.

Kyle Anderson:
Well I hel---

Ricky Spanish:
You know what Kyle! I don't need to hear your negativity right now. Lets get on with ordering, we have a show to get to!

Kyle Anderson:
Great Idea, Wai---

Ricky Spanish:
Oi, food bitch! Get over here!

The entirety of people within the McDonalds restaurant looks over at Ricky Spanish, including Kyle, but Spanish looks right over at Kyle with a disgusted look on his face.

Ricky Spanish:
God dammit Kyle! You shouldn't speak to the lady like that, what are you a savage, like whatever tribe those Halo people come from. Excuse me miss. Can we have a fillet o' fish and some large fries.

Kyle Anderson:
I'll have a---

Ricky Spanish:
That'll be all.

Kyle Anderson leans back in his chair, frustrated.

Ricky Spanish:
You know what we should do tonight Kyle, we should just no show the Pay Per View. Put some thoughts in the heads of Halo, y'know.

Kyle Anderson:
What like mind g---

Ricky Spanish:
You know Kyle, mind games? Boy you sure can be slow sometimes. Hmm, maybe we should go, I don't know.

Kyle Anderson:
Well we---

Ricky Spanish:
I'm just going to hop outside for a second, need a quick fag. You'll pay for the takeaway right? Don't forget the tip, in fact, you can have the meal.

Ricky Spanish gets up and leaves, leaving Anderson in the stall alone.

Kyle Anderson:
Well are we going or not?!

Ricky Spanish:
We'll see how things go!

Ricky Spanish exits the building just as the woman brings Kyle his food, Ricky pops his head back into the door and calls out to Kyle.

Ricky Spanish:
Don't forget to give a tip! And be generous, she's hot!

The woman looks over to Kyle and smiles, Kyle sighs and pulls out a twenty and puts it  on the table before digging in to his meal as the camera starts to fade, it pans up to see the view out the window, which shows Ricky Spanish driving Andersons car back to the hotel.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:33 pm

UnMatched: Outside of the Arena Breaki11

UnMatched: Outside of the Arena Adams_10
Reports show that Chris Adams has suffered a Minor Concussion during his match with D'Angelo St. Daniels in tonights Main Event, while Leo Cruz suffered bruised ribs during his match for the NXT Television Championship.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:58 pm

No, not Beardlisto!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content