Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
It's time to introduce Violence Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
It's time to introduce Violence Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
It's time to introduce Violence Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
It's time to introduce Violence Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
It's time to introduce Violence Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
It's time to introduce Violence Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
It's time to introduce Violence Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
It's time to introduce Violence Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
It's time to introduce Violence Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
It's time to introduce Violence Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

It's time to introduce Violence

Go down

It's time to introduce Violence Empty It's time to introduce Violence

Post by Miztacular Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:50 am

Midway through episode 43 of Ferocity, the theme of the first ever CMV Women's Champion hits the PA system to a resounding cheer from the crowd. All of whom rise to their feet in appreciation for one of the greatest ever to step inside a CMV ring, the chants of Jade Dynamite can be heard near enough blowing the roof off of this packed arena. After several moments go by, Jade Dynamite appears from behind the curtain a smile across her face coming off of that big victory over Raiden Brooks this past Sunday. She makes her way to the top of the ramp and stands in awe at this crowd reception, still not quite used to being on the right side of the fans. After a brief pause Jade begins to make her way down the ramp towards the timekeepers area where she looks to retrieve a microphone before entering the ring. She walks up the steel steps, stopping at the top, she turns to the crowd leaning on the ropes, looking out into the sea of arms waving and cheering her name and stands there for a second smiling, until that look of happiness turns into one of determination and she steps in between the ropes and into the ring. Refusing to waste any more time, Jade Dynamite glares into the hard camera and raises the microphone to her mouth.

Jade Dynamite:
This past Saturday, I took the first step, not only in redeeming myself to each and everyone of you. But in taking down The Establishment. This time two weeks ago, Raiden Brooks, Riley Dixon, they beat me down in the center of the ring, they choked me unconscious. They thought I'd be easy pickings at UnChained. But I walked into one of the biggest Pay Per Views of the calendar year into a fight where I was expected to lose, expected to be finally put down. But you know what happened? I did, what Jade Dynamite always does. I went toe to toe with one of the most dominant women on the roster and when I connected with the Curb Stomp, it was all over. One step closer. Andy Jaiden was a set back, yeah, she got the win over me and all the more power to her. I'll get a chance to get that one back and when I do, I'll be on the hunt looking for the kill. But until then, the goal isn't winning any Championships, Main Eventing any Pay Per Views. The goal as of now is to bring this division back on track. As long as The Establishment and Laura Sampson are a thing. There is nothing they'll be able to do to keep me down. I've felt the power of Raiden and I'm still standing. Now what's next? Riley Dixon, and along with her, The Establishment will fall. Then, and only then will the Division start to get back on track.

Jade Dynamite lowers the microphone for a second, pacing around the ring allowing the crowd to chant away for a moment before she continues on.

Jade Dynamite:
I'll be honest with you all, it's been a rough run since I came back. Losing to Quinn, being forced to submit after a pre match attack to Amber Briggs. Then losing and letting everybody down against Andy Jaiden. I don't know how I would have handled a run like this a year or two ago when I was on top of the world, but it probably would have been pretty. But you know what, this crowd around me, cheering me on, getting my back. It fuels me, the Jade Dynamite that stands before you today isn't the same killer she was two years ago, but don't get it twisted, I'm not weaker, I haven't lost a step. I'm as focused as ever. But the difference now is I'm not just in this for me. The Dynamite Division isn't just about me anymore. This is still MY Division. But it's filled to the brim with rising talent, talent that from my point of view are being screwed over by The Establishment. Somebody had to stand up, somebody had to rise against The Establishment. I'm not afraid of anything they can throw at me. I'm not doing this for myself, in fact I'm the least important factor in this escapade. I'm doing it for the competitors in this Division, who are being held back by Laura Sampson and her tyranny, and I'm doing it for the fans who deserve better. The people who built this division are being thrown aside one by one to be replaced by Sampsons picks for the future. I know you're here Laura, Riley, and I know you're watching. Well let me tell you this, Raiden was the start, and I will not stop. I am coming for you, Riley is at the helm of your new era. Well you know what they say, cut off the head of the snake, and the body dies. Well I'm coming, there's a target on your head and a homing missile is coming your way, and when the bomb connects. Riley, your push, and the tyranny of The Establishment comes falling down with it. Nothing can survive a stick of Dynamite, and you'll all find out soon enough.

You never mess with the Dynamite Dynas---

Before Jade Dynamite can continue, she's cut off in her tracks by the theme of the current Ferocity General Manager, Laura Sampson. As it plays throughout the PA system, the crowd begin to rain down boo's upon the arena. Jade turns her head letting off a sigh towards the stage. Her arms crossed as she darts a glare towards the curtain. The very same curtain that Laura Sampson walks through, a microphone in her hands, flanked by Raiden Brooks and Riley Dixon. The trio walk to the top of the stage, and Sampson stops in her tracks while Riley and Raiden continue to walk down the ramp towards the ring.

Laura Sampson:
Oh Jade, you never fail to amuse me. Do you really think I care about wins or losses when it comes to Raiden Brooks? She is a mercenary, she is out to hurt you, she is out to beat you and leave you face down on the mat unconscious. So you can stand in that ring excited about winning, but victory was not Raidens goal, you can have that battle, but I assure you. The war will be mine.

As Laura Sampson continues to talk, Riley Dixon stops at the bottom of the ramp, and points towards the ring, ushering Raiden on, who makes her way towards Dynamite, climbing onto the apron, staring right into the soul of Jade Dynamite.

Laura Sampson:
But you were right with what you said earlier Jade, you felt the power of Raiden and you lived to stand another day. But, Raiden is not the only one with power inside The Establishment, and you'll find out the hard way soon enough. It's a shame you had to take this path Jade, it's a shame you had to come to this moral epiphany and stop looking out for yourself. You could have been a great addition to our Establishment, Imagine you, helping Riley Dixon become the single greatest Superstar in this industry today. I mean she already is, but people like you continue to doubt her. Do you know what she accomplished inside the Chamber? She was the MVP! Eliminating TWO people and assisting with another. She came up short, but that is to be suspect when you have a target on your back. She entered a chamber full of 5 other, jealous Competitors who simply cannot fathom somebody like Riley Dixon coming in so soon and going after the belt. Yet still, she outlasted every one of them with the exception of Jade Divine.

But I digress, as I was saying Jade, that battle at UnChained, the one you might have thought you won, is one of many in this war between yourself and The Establishment. But I'm going to give you the opportunity to yield and hang up the white flag. You still owe Riley Dixon a bow, so how about this Jade, save yourself the trouble. Join us. Take a knee right now and bow to Riley Dixon. Otherwise I'll have to unleash something potentially even more powerful than Raiden Brooks upon you and if you do make me go down this road, it will be a violent one. So Jade, make your choice...

Laura Sampson lowers her microphone and looks on with a smile across her face, while Jade Dynamite on the other hand looks towards Raiden, then Sampson, then down at Riley ringside as the crowd plea for her not to accept. After a moment of thought she looks back to Sampson and answers.

Jade Dynamite:
Never.

Riley Dixon looks back at Laura, who rolls her eyes.

Laura Sampson:
So be it. Raiden, unleash Violence.

Before Raiden can step into the ring Dynamite steps forward and catches her with a forearm causing her to slip off of the apron to the floor below. Jade walks up to the ropes, leaning over them, shouting something off of the microphone at Laura before stepping back and gesturing for Riley to come and get some. Riley, with a smug smile on her face, slowly climbs onto the apron. Staring into the eyes of Dynamite who wants her to get into the ring, looking for some revenge after being put to sleep two weeks ago. Riley, once again obliges, still smiling, she steps through the ropes and into the ring. Standing face to face with Dynamite, who looks on with a raised eyebrow, confused at the fact that Riley is so confident. While Dynamite and Riley stare eachother down, Raiden gets back to her feet. But that's not who the people in the arena should be worried about, as from the far side of the ring, a rather big woman climbs over the barricade from among the crowd. Standing at some 6 feet plus in height, she pulls herself up onto the apron. Dynamite, sensing another figure in the ring, slowly turns her head around raising an eyebrow at the behemoth behind her.

Laura Sampson:
Jade, I warned you this next battle would be violent. Well, meet the person who will send you to your maker. Brianna Violence.

Sampson, once again lowers the microphone, watching on as the camera pans back to Dynamite, a drop of sweat drips down from her forehead in this high pressure situation, as if it wasn't hard enough. Raiden Brooks climbs back into the ring. Jade looks towards Riley, then Raiden and then back towards the hulking figure now known to the world as Brianna Violence, however as she turns her head, Riley Dixon seizes the opportunity and whacks her in the back of the head. Knocking Dynamite down to the mat. As Violence enters the ring, Raiden and Riley begin dropping stomps on the back of Dynamite as she crawls towards the corner. Stomp after stomp after stomp across the back of Dynamite, who, now in the corner attempts to pull herself back to her feet. Only to be met by a running Clothesline by Raiden Brooks, immediately ground her once more.

With Dynamite down in the corner, Riley steps forward, crouching down in front of Dynamite, face to face with the dazed veteran.

Riley Dixon:
You wanted some, well now you've got some.

She lets off a little wink as a shadow looms over her, stepping aside she points to Dynamite, directing traffic for the towering behemoth that is Brianna Violence, who trudges her way over to Dynamite in the corner. The shadow begins to loom over Dynamite, who, with a look of horror on her face gets picked up to her feet by Brianna. Dynamite looks around, at Raiden, and then at Riley, who still has that dastardly smile across her face. Jade takes a big gulp and throws a punch Briannas way, however Violence catches Dynamite by the arm and smiles down upon her, Jade looks back fearing for her life as she's hoisted high up into the air and literally thrown across almost the entire ring, landing not to far from the other corner. She shakes out the cobwebs and gets up to one knee, turning around only to receive a colossal punch to the face which sends Dynamite crumbling face down against the mat.

Brianna Violence turns towards the camera raising her arms into the air, Riley and Raiden look at eachother, then back at this behemoth and join in the celebrations while Laura Sampson finally decides to make her way into the ring. As the four of them celebrate the decimation of Jade Dynamite. out of the corner of the eye of Brianna, she notices Dynamite beginning to stir, her expression turns into one of anger as she stomps her way over to the downed Dynamite. Once again hoisting Dynamite up into the air as if she weighs nothing. She carries the near limp bodywieght of Dynamite to the center of the ring, setting her up on her shoulders, she lifts Dynamite even higher into the air, nearing 7 feet at this point. She turns towards the hard camera with a demonic smile on her face before driving the body of Jade Dynamite down into the mat a HUGE last ride powerbomb!

With that Riley Dixon steps forward and places her foot on the chest of Jade while Laura Sampson once again raises the microphone to her mouth.

Laura Sampson:
What a shame, we warned her. None of you can say I didn't warn Jade here of her impending deconstruction. I offered her a way out, was it my fault she opted not to take it? But do not worry, all of you fans here tonight who came to see Jade Dynamite, you will not be leaving tonight upset! Because in the Main Event tonight! Jade will be in action in six women's tag team action. You see Jade isn't the only person I've had problems with in the past. Her partners will join Jade in that Tag Team Match and they will also feel the violence. For tonights Main Event. Riley Dixon, Raiden Brooks and Brianna Violence will collide with Jade Dynamite, Ally Cage and Amy Winters. But that's not the only announcement I have to make! In four weeks time, Jade Dynamite you will be punished for coming out her tonight cutting that smack, thinking you've won the war, how foolish. You will be competing in a two on one handicap match. Against who you might ask? None other than Raiden Brooks and... Brianna Violence. Maybe after this HARD MONTH for you Jade, you'll finally give in and yield. Because it will never get any easier.

I'm sure plenty of you in the crowd tonight, watching at home and even those in the back will think this is too much, but somebody has to pay so the rest of the roster learns. The house always rules. This is Ferocity, this is my show and thus this is my house. You will respect my authority, or you will pay the price. Standing with me in this ring today, is the future star of this company, and those in the back will show her the respect she deserves, or they'll have to deal with these two standing beside her. Maybe after I've dealt with Dynamite, the rest of you will learn some respect.

Laura Sampson drops the microphone and raises the arm of Riley Dixon in front of the hard camera for the whole world to see as the camera begins to fade, the medical staff run down the ring to retrieve Jade, leaving us the lasting image of Riley Dixon having her hand held high with Jade Dynamite leaving on a stretcher.  
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down