Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
A New Chapter, A New War Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
A New Chapter, A New War Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
A New Chapter, A New War Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
A New Chapter, A New War Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
A New Chapter, A New War Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
A New Chapter, A New War Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
A New Chapter, A New War Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
A New Chapter, A New War Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
A New Chapter, A New War Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
A New Chapter, A New War Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

A New Chapter, A New War

3 posters

Go down

A New Chapter, A New War Empty A New Chapter, A New War

Post by Mr. Dashing Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:54 am

Absolution 3 has just wrapped up as El Jefe stood tall, the 6th annual CMV Royal Rumble winner. Backstage we get a shot of the newly named general manager of Monday night Fusion, Yuri Sukalov, filling in the position of Johnny Sampson who of course lost his job in his defeat at the hands of Schmidty earlier in the night. Yuri isn't alone however, the camera panning out to find that standing next to him is Genesis GM, Cass LaFave. She nods her head with a smile, patting Yuri on the back.

LaFave
Ahhh, a Genesis boy brings it home, baby ... Looks like Fuison loses again.

Sukalov just smirks, crossing his arms with a soft scoff.

Sukalov
Cass, Cass, please, it's going to take just a bit of time for me to build Fusion back up after Johnny wrecked it all season long. But I'm sure once I do it won't be very hard to surpass you in the ratings department once again ...

Cass takes a bit of offense to this, turning to look at Yuri with a wild eye.

LaFave
Tough talk.

Sukalov
I only speak the truth.

LaFave
Wanna back that up?

Now this gets Yuri's whistle wet, he looks down at his fellow general manager with a great big smile.

Sukalov
Thought you'd never ask, I already have something in mind ...

LaFave laughs.

LaFave
Another Tug of War? Genesis beat Fusion in that last year, remember?

Sukalov
Huh, bragging of accomplishments not even your own? Dave Turner was the gm at that time, no? And anyways, I have something more concrete in mind, one match isn't really telling of the facts, there could be a lucky win or a fluke. No, I'm thinking that we settle this age old question of who's the better brand at Home Coming, with a best of three series ...

Cass is now the one intrigued enough to lean in as a look of curiosity takes over her face.

LaFave
Go on ...

Yuri claps his hands.

Sukalov
YES, a battle of the brands at Home Coming, one of the biggest stages in CMV, three matches, Fusion against Genesis. First, a monster of mine against a beast of yours ... Then, let's say, my United States champion, versus your International champion ... And last, an eight-man elimination tag team match, you know, for old time's sake, a classic. Winner takes the bragging rights, once and for all.

Cass loves this idea immediately upon hearing it, taking in a deep breath as she nods her head in agreement. She wastes no time does the mama bear in extending her hand out for a shake to close the deal, Yuri getting a kick out of this with a lick of his lips and sending his hand to meet Cass'.

Sukalov
May the best show win.

LaFave
Oh, we will ...

Sukalov
Hmmm, this will be fun, decisions, decisions, I may need some help with this, a man who knows Fusion like the back of his hand, a man who bleeds green, a captain ...

Just as he says this, off camera he is called by none other than Hayden, a devious smile playing across the Russian's lips.

(Open to Cop)
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

A New Chapter, A New War Empty Re: A New Chapter, A New War

Post by Miztacular Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:39 am

Hayden steps into the frame with a smirk on his face desperately trying not to ball up in laughter. He pats Yuri Sukalov on the back and looks over at Cass, then back at Yuri, and once again at Cass until he finally can not hold it in anymore. Letting out a barrage of laughter from his lungs while Cass rolls her eyes in disgust.

Cass LaFave:

Really?! This guy...

Yuri Sukalov:
He doesn't see eye to eye with many but if there's one thing he can find in common with someone, it's fighting for the green brand.

After a moment, Hayden's laughter finally stops, he wipes a tear from his eye and looks up at Cass once more.

Hayden "Showtime" Kiteley:

Wow.... Just wow.. Did she really just say that, Yuri, tell me I'm dreaming.

Yuri Sukalov:
Ohh you're not dreaming.

That's brilliant. Genesis, the best brand you've got to be kidding me. Oh how I love this. Cass what the hell are you thinking. First of all, lets scratch that Tug of War "win" out of the record books. You want to know why Genesis won that? Because Johnny Sampson wasn't the one wearing the metaphorical pants on his own brand, letting Schmidty and Desolation run amuck, taking up valuable spots that they simply don't deserve. Look at Schmidty, he was one of the 7... SCHMIDTY! The biggest joke we've ever seen on the brand, the guy looks like a god damn hobo. He was ONE AND FIVE IN THE LITTLE LEAGUES! You won because of poor management on Fusion's behalf.

But now that is in the past.. Cass... Oh Cass. Let me tell you what your brand is full of.. Failures. Absolute failures. Genesis is the Australian to Fusion's England. It's full of a bunch of rejects. I mean look at your current Champion. Chris Andrews, held the belt for what a month on the A show, where the competition is tough, let's take a look at Elijah, another one of your top stars. Part of a failed tag team on the A show, only to light the world a light where the competition is weak and thin. In fact, let's talk about that "Alpha" world Championship for a moment. "Alpha" that's obviously compensation for your lack of good champions. I mean think about it. Your first ever Alpha World Champion, Tim LaFave.. Was nothing more than a pitiful middle of the pack guy on the A show, but goes over to Genesis and wins the big one, only to lose it too.... You guessed it, ANOTHER tag guy! Somebody who couldn't keep up on their own, celebrated owning half a belt, until your pity brand came along. But oh! What's next... Who did he lose it too? A GUY WHO LOST 8 MATCHES IN A ROW AT ONE POINT! EIGHT MATCHES! EIGHT! ON THE BABY B BRAND! What a joke your Championship is, Alpha Males hold it? More like Alpha Fails...

Hell as if the belt and its Champions are the only bad thing, the entire show relies on cheap heat, the very first thing your Beta World Champion said after winning the belt, was X-Gen this, X-Gen that, needing to ride on our coat tails to get the energy moving in that crowd. I mean get this, your guy, the leader of your brand, the one and only Chris Andrews... Celebrates a win over me when I didn't even have a finisher. He celebrates a win over a handicapped opponent like the second coming of Christ. I don't know who that says more about, how lacklustre your top guys resume is to the point where he needs a dirty win to redeem himself, or how great I am that even a win over a handicapped version of myself means more than a win over anybody else on your brand.

But speaking of your brand...

There is nobody on your brand worthy of holding a candle to me, you know who I am Cass? You know what I've done? I'm a former FIVE TIME CMV Undisputed Champion, I was the FIRST Undisputed Champion. A former Intercontinental and Anarchy Champion. A former Tornado and World Tag Team Champion. A King of the Ring Winner, a Royal Rumble winner! I've done more on the tougher show than your top five talents combined and don't get it twisted Cass, I can work with a team, this past Sunday I entered the Undisputed Championship Royal Rumble with the SOLE PURPOSE of making it a little easier on Divine to retain, anything I could do just to make it that slight bit easier I did, and wouldn't you know, he retained... You ever heard of the butterfly effect? If I didn't make that elimination, everything could have changed. I can put my neck out there to help my brothers out, and if I have to do that to prove to the world once and for all that Genesis is nothing more than a pity brand for those who can't succeed where the going gets tough so be it.

You can throw Chris Andrews at me, you can throw all of KLIQ at me, you can throw Guri at me, Josh Wolf, anybody you want, they'll all tap out like the rest. They'll all cry like the rest, but most importantly, they'll all lose like the rest. There's a reason they call Fusion the flagship show and that's because I'm on it. This is where the big boys play, you and your brand can enjoy kindergarten. Because when Home Coming is upon us, team mates or not, let me tell you exactly what will happen.

You'll send out your four guys, they'll come walking down the ramp, whether it's just me or me and three others in the ring waiting for them is irrelevant. Each man will step in that ring one by one, and try to eliminate me, try to eliminate the match, but one by one I'll put another nail in the coffin that is the Genesis roster and ship it right off into the nearest cesspool where it belongs.

Yuri Sukalov crosses his arms and smirks at Cass LaFave, thinking he's gotten her beat, and why wouldn't he? Hayden just dropped the cold hard facts, but it seems as if Cass LaFave has an ace in the hole.

Cass LaFave:

Wipe that smile off of your face Yuri... I have a captain in mind that could very well be the future of this brand, perhaps even this entire company!

Yuri Sukalov:
Oh now I'm curious...

Saying you have the future of Genesis in your pocket is like saying I got a free toy in my happy meal. I could walk onto that roster and be the past, present and future of that brand right now...

Cass LaFave:
Oh just you wait and see.

-Open to Sol
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Solaris Arc Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:15 pm

???
We all know waiting isn't your thing, Cass

The familiar voice caught all three's attention as they turned around. Josh Wolf slowly entered the frame, mask off and in a rather snazzy red suit. In his hand were two folders, one green and one yellow. Wolf slowly got in between the two groups, a small smile on his face.

Wolf
Now that the Rumbles are said and done, I think its perfect time for us to go over our contracts? Right, Mr. Sukalov?

Yuri Sukalov
I believe so.

Cass raised a brow and chuckled weakly.

LaFave
Did you give him a contract as well?

Sukalov
Yes... I looked over the contract that Johnny gave to Wolf back during his suspension and I decided to make a few... adjustments to it.

LaFave
Like what?

Wolf flipped open the green folder; Hayden and Cass looking down at the contract with eager and worried glances, respectively.

Sukalov
3.5 Million Dollars per year. Publicity deals with late-night talk shows and ESPN. Sponsorships from Definitive Sports Fashion, Death Valley Liquor, and Nocturnal Gym.

Hayden
Pfft. My contract was better than this.

Sukalov chuckled and wagged his finger. He pointed the same finger down to the last line.

Sukalov
And a guaranteed opportunity at the Undisputed Championship.

Hayden and Cass looked over at Sukalov as Wolf closed the folder. Cass LaFave looking increasingly worried at the deal that Wolf got.

Sukalov
What did you promise Josh, Ms. LaFave?

Wolf slowly opened the yellow folder, Hayden still cheekily leaning over to read through it. LaFave stammered a bit and sighed.

LaFave
2.5 Million per year and a promise to remain in the Cyborg Invitational.

Hayden snorted and laughed, patting Wolf's shoulder with a smirk.

Hayden
THIS is all that she is willing to give you? Supposed future of Genesis and all you got was pocket change and a possible chance at Andrews. Or El Jefe... Hell, that's not even guaranteed. You have a better chance of getting FIRED if you don't win the Invitational than you have at actually winning and becoming champ.

Just proves me right in saying that Genesis is the B-Show. Can't even afford a good deal for their "future prodigy".

Wolf
Hey, Hayden....

Hayden
What?

Wolf
You remember the night I beat Ryan Kent. You were on commentary and I remember Dashing asking you a certain question.

'Do you feel like he could be the future of CMV?'

And I remember you saying that I was...

Hayden blinked a few times and took some steps back.

Hayden
It's fuzzy, but I remember.

Sukalov slowly began to intervene, slowly moving back into frame.

Sukalov
Josh, we can't waste out time on things from the past. Think about what is best right now. Which, right now, is signing our con- What are you....

Sukalov jaw dropped as Wolf tore apart the green folder in half with little hesitation, crumpling up the halves and throwing them into the trash can nearby. Wolf held out his hand to Cass, who smiled a gave him a pen from her pocket. Wolf turned to Hayden and Yuri, both dumbfounded by what he just did.

Wolf
I am the future of CMV.

Wolf slowly opened the yellow folder, signing at the dotted line and holding it up to them.

Wolf
And the future of CMV is staying on Genesis.

Josh handed the contract to Cass and shook her hand with a smirk. He looked back over at Hayden, keeping eye-to-eye with him.

Wolf
See you at Home Coming... 'Showtime'. Bring your best.

Josh Wolf slowly walked out of frame, leaving the shot to a grinning Cass and a still-shocked Yuri.

(Idk if y'all wanted to continue past this point, but I'll leave it open to yall.)
Solaris Arc
Solaris Arc
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down