Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
"THIS, is The Real Deal" Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
"THIS, is The Real Deal" Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
"THIS, is The Real Deal" Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
"THIS, is The Real Deal" Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
"THIS, is The Real Deal" Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
"THIS, is The Real Deal" Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
"THIS, is The Real Deal" Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
"THIS, is The Real Deal" Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
"THIS, is The Real Deal" Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
"THIS, is The Real Deal" Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

"THIS, is The Real Deal"

Go down

"THIS, is The Real Deal" Empty "THIS, is The Real Deal"

Post by "The Mad Oyster" Hardline Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:26 pm

Fusion #122 returns from commercial break with Azreal standing beside an interviewer in the hallways. The BOA is wearing his SWAT outfit for his upcoming movie, SWAT:Retaliation.

Interviewer
Hello ladies and gentlemen, welcome as I interview this man beside me, he is The Best One Around, Azreal. Now Azreal, I think me and everyone else noticed that you are wearing your special movie attire for SWAT:RETALIATION, care to comment why?

Azreal
Special movie att-? What are you talking about? OOOOHHHHHH I got you, I forgot to mention to everyone, do you guys really think a Class-A Movie Star like me would be involved in a piece of trash like SWAT? No, SWAT was just a little teaser on my real project, it involves a- well why don't you see for yourself.

The titantron then proceeds to play a familiar music to video game fans.

The scene opens up on an aerial shot of somewhere in Africa, showing the desert lands, the wide opened range of lions, zebra, and other animals running across the land, and then finally, a close shot of a recognizeable red cross on the front of the chestpiece of a wandering soldier. As the shot zooms out, we can see the soldier has a wounded tiger on the ground ready to execute it, until a familiar eagle sound can be heard. As the soldier goes for the kill, a stabbing sound is heard, except it wasn't the tiger that got stabbed, as the soldier starts stumbling, clenching his neck as blood slowly draws out. The soldier then falls on the ground dying a slow and painful death. The camera pans toward a man cloaked in white, along with a few red parts. The man proceeds to the wounded tiger and bandages it up, causing the tiger to immediately rise up and storm off into the wild with its pack. The man smirks, and as he takes off his hood, it's revealed to be CMV Superstar, Azreal. It isn't over yet, as soon as Azreal stands up, a voice is heard.

???
"Eccoti, Taj!!!"

Taj
"Ezio Auditore!!"

The two icons have a staredown, and then as they're running towards each other, readying their hidden blades, the camera cuts to white the second they collide, revealing the words:

ASSASSINS CREED
TWO WEEKS

The crowd in the Fusion arena immediately fill the building with cheers and applause, as the show goes on.
"THIS, is The Real Deal" 67-8
"The Mad Oyster" Hardline
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : When someone takes a shot at me,and doesn't expect me to fight back.

Back to top Go down