Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Every bit as good Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Every bit as good Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Every bit as good Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Every bit as good Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Every bit as good Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Every bit as good Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Every bit as good Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Every bit as good Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Every bit as good Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Every bit as good Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Every bit as good

5 posters

Go down

Every bit as good Empty Every bit as good

Post by Alveuss Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:05 pm

As the Ferocity intro finishes the pyro erupts on the stage and the camera begins panning around the arena to the sea of fans up on their feet, excited for tonight’s event. With Takeover now behind us the crowd can’t wait to see the inevitable fallout, as well as the usual stacked card they’ve come to expect.

Mr. Gnashtastic
Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen to episode episode fifty four of Ferocity! We are here live for the fallout of this past weekend's Takeover event. Some huge results took place, setting us on the path to Implosion. We found out who won the first ever 40 woman Royal Rumble match and I am certain that Laura Sampson was not happy about that, despite not being here. There is for sure bound to be some interesting happenings tonight, and I for one can't wait to see---

Mr. Gnashtastic
Oh you have to be kidding me!

Similarly to a few weeks ago, Mr Gnashtastic is once again cut off before he can finish introducing tonight’s show to those at home by the theme of Laura Sampson’s hand picked future of the women’s division, and newly crowned Intercontinental Champion, Riley Dixon. Hyped for the show ahead, the fans have no problem letting their feelings be known as they rain down a chorus of boos in Riley’s direction before she has even stepped out onto the stage. When she does step out however, those endless boos do nothing to take away the devious, smug smirk she sports across her face. She pauses atop the ramp, for once not flanked by Raiden and Brianna, and opens her jacket revealing her new Intercontinental title wrapped around her waist. The boos don’t stop but she doesn’t care, she’s on cloud nine and her performances as of late have only solidified what she believes to be the truth, that she is the best that this division has to offer, and now she has some gold to prove it. Eventually she begins to make her way down the ramp, confidence oozing from her with every step taken. She doesn’t stop at the bottom instead simply hopping up onto the apron, signalling for someone to bring her a microphone with a simple flick of the hand and a point, then entering the ring through the middle rope. The announcer quickly runs over and hands Riley a mic which she casually snatches, still smirking and walks to the centre of the ring. Her music stops and the boos quieten down enough for her to feel satisfied talking over those remaining.

Riley Dixon
So who saw this coming huh? Time and time again you have all been told, every “vixen” in the back has been told, that I standing before you, Riley Dixon, am the future of this Women’s division.

The booing starts up once again but Riley simply laughs. They’re not ruining her mood, not today.

Riley Dixon
Show of hands for those who believed me. Show of hands for those who believed Laura. Come on show em.

Riley lowers the mic and paces around the ring looking out at the fans. Most of them ignore her and keep on booing, a few however actually put up their hands, looking around to see if their peers are doing the same.

Riley Dixon
Those of you with your hands up, put them down you look stupid and you’re unleashing an odour that those of us who actually clean ourselves don’t deserve  to have to smell. Seriously, water and some soap, it’s not that difficult people. The people who had their hands up, you’re all liars. None of you supported me or this Establishment we’ve built, not a single one of you. You thought that I would come in and I would fail, embarrassing myself and Laura Sampson in the process. You were wrong, just like the rest of these degenerates and now you’re trying to hop on the bandwagon having seen what I’ve accomplished since my arrival. You’re too late. You were all told MONTHS ago that this train has left the station and that you’d all regret not being on board.

When I returned just a few months ago I made a point of erasing the ridiculous past which was forced upon me. Michelle and Debra Cox, both were put down. Both were hospitalized at the hands of me. Hell I didn’t even need any special stipulations to put down Debra, just 1 little match. Did you guys forget that they were the Tag Team Champions when I single handedly did that? Right then is when you all should have known how all this was going to pan out. But no, you all continued to doubt me, you all continued to doubt Laura. Caught up in the empty promises that your heroes such as Jade Dynamite and Ally Cage were making, caught up in all the petty little drama of self proclaimed “Queens” such Quinn Belle and about another half of the vixens back there who are convinced that they’re somehow royalty in their falling empire, you all failed so see that I was here, doing exactly as I said I would do, fulfilling every single bit of hype that Laura Sampson was building around me.

Both of the former Tag Team Champions, the leader of No Morality Miss Vicious, Lexin Damjen, the so called “best women’s competitor this company has ever seen” Jade Dynamite, every single one of them have gone down to me. And yet, you all say that I’m hiding behind this Establishment, that I’m in my protective little bubble being safely carried to the top of this company. So tell me then, show me, when I took down all the people I just mentioned, who was there helping me?

Riley lowers the mic and shrugs her shoulders looking out at the fans.

Riley Dixon
Because I sure as hell didn’t see Raiden in the ring with me, and she’s pretty big so I’m sure I would’ve had she been there. Come to think of it, I’m not so sure Brianna was there either and she’s even bigger, no way I would’ve missed that. Laura has been pregnant the whole time I’ve been here and she isn’t exactly known for her fighting ability anyway so I know she wasn’t in this ring with me. So then who? That’s really everyone who you all claim to be protecting me right but if none of them were helping me out at all in those matches then… Well, I guess that means you’re all just full of shit then doesn’t it.

Lowering the mic again, Riley can’t contain her smug grin and a little laughter. Everything is going her way and she loves it.

Riley Dixon
Seriously though people help me understand why you all think I’ve been protected, why you all think that I’m being handed everything I’ve gotten here so far. Is it because that’s what people like Ally Cage say? Is it because I’m not being punished for disobedience to our general manager like they are? I haven’t had help to win my matches, I’ve done it all on my own. I wasn’t just granted entry into the Elimination Chamber, I earned that spot. I didn’t hide from Jade Dynamite or her threats, I took her head on. I wasn’t just given an Intercontinental Championship shot, I EARNED that by making your precious hero give up in the centre of this ring and I wasn’t just handed this title, I won it on my very first attempt, alone, dominating Angelina Hawkins because I am every single bit as good as I said I am since day one!

The new Intercontinental Champion walks to the corner and stands on the middle ropes, holding the title high above her head as a chorus of boos as sang her way. Unphased, she takes it all in, looking as her title and smiling before eventually stepping back down.

Riley Dixon
This championship is now mine and will remain mine until our real general manager returns, and beyond. I decide when it leaves my waist. And with Laura now gone for the time being you can all stop making the excuse of me hiding by her side. Brody back there made it perfectly clear that he doesn’t care for me, this Establishment, this company or anything that Laura was trying to build. Out with the old, in with the new. That’s fine, he can shove it because as long as I’m here, our vision for this company will continue as planned, not a damn thing that he or any woman in the back can do about it.

Don’t get me wrong, I still expect them to try. Ally and Dynamite still have their little team after all and they aren’t the kind of girls to just give up despite how beaten they know they are. Ally's fluke win in the rumble match means nothing, nothing will come of it. Let them come. I alone have made them both submit in the past, beat Dynamite on my own and if it weren’t for some interference, would’ve put down Ally just the same. They don’t intimidate me, and with Raiden and Brianna by my side, they have not a chance in hell of slowing us down now, even if Brody chooses to ignore the only 2 orders Laura gave him. So Ally, Jade, if you wanna try once again to… How did you put it, cut the head off the snake so that the body dies? Be my guest. It’ll save me the trouble of having to hunt you both down in the future to put you old dogs out of your misery.

The smug grin on Riley’s face turns into one of pure, sadistic, evil as she drops the microphone to the mat and her music plays once again. Before the segment ends she once again raises her title above her head and the camera pans out, ending the segment.
Alveuss
Alveuss
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Every bit as good Empty Re: Every bit as good

Post by Miztacular Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:37 pm

This was one of the greatest promo's I have ever read. I'm so glad you're back.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Mod Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:50 pm

welcome back Alveuss, are you staying?
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:14 pm

Just what I needed in my life
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Post by Alveuss Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:19 am

316topher wrote:welcome back Alveuss, are you staying?

Haven't fully decided. Possibly but not like I was before. Thanks though
Alveuss
Alveuss
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Childish Meltzer Tue May 01, 2018 3:37 am

in time to take my place
Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!