Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
To See if I Still Feel (Open to Toph and Dashing) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
To See if I Still Feel (Open to Toph and Dashing) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
To See if I Still Feel (Open to Toph and Dashing) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
To See if I Still Feel (Open to Toph and Dashing) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
To See if I Still Feel (Open to Toph and Dashing) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
To See if I Still Feel (Open to Toph and Dashing) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
To See if I Still Feel (Open to Toph and Dashing) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
To See if I Still Feel (Open to Toph and Dashing) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
To See if I Still Feel (Open to Toph and Dashing) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
To See if I Still Feel (Open to Toph and Dashing) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

To See if I Still Feel (Open to Toph and Dashing)

3 posters

Go down

To See if I Still Feel (Open to Toph and Dashing) Empty To See if I Still Feel (Open to Toph and Dashing)

Post by Solaris Arc Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:13 am

Genesis began as it usually did. The intro played, followed by an impressive blast of pyro, then followed by the cheering of the capacity crowd. Sunday's Pay Per View had kept up with the Genesis tradition of outranking previous PPVs, however there were still many questions left unanswered.

The familiar theme of Josh Wolf played over the speakers, with fans showering a wave of cheers as he appeared from the Gorilla position. However, Wolf seemed completely out of it. His eyes looked heavy, his mask did not cover his face but instead draped around the base of his neck. Fans caught on almost immediately and slowly began to quiet down.

For the past month, Wolf had gone back to the state he was in at the beginning of the season. It seemed that the voice within his head had slipped Wolf into the depth of a depression. Fenrir's hand had pulled the strings of his puppet into another defeat. But not one as embarassing as past battles. If anything, Wolf had given Dallas Steele one of the hardest fought battles in his career. However, defeat was still defeat, and after the promise Wolf made to Chris Andrews of he won the IC Title, it was clear Wolf was disillusioned to his time since returning to Genesis.

He took in a breath, looking at the mirophone in his hand. He slowly rolled into the ring and began to speak.

Josh Wolf
The past month has been a complete disaster for me. And the one time I believed that I could finally prove myself, I was beaten. But... Everyone here still believes I will become something greater, that I will he the future of Genesis.

Truth is... I am beginning to doubt such a thing.

Wolf rubbed his forehead, taking in a few breaths.

Wolf
The more I fight, the more blood Fenrir demands to satiate his hunger... His rage...

But in spite of every inch of blood that pours from my opponents, Fenrir is never pleased. He only demands more... And sometimes, he demands that I myself be the one to bleed.

In the past month, there has been only one man who has satiated Fenrir's thirst for blood and pain... And the unfortunate thing is that in the months after our battle, I've grown to respect this man as a dear friend.

Chris Andrews. You live up to your make unlike any man on the planet. The Bloody Brit. A man who doesn't care how beaten and broken down he is, because he takes pride in fighting while in such a state. That kind of name has always been in the back of Fenrir's mind.

Wolf turned to the stage, slowly resting against the rope.

Wolf
Chris. I simply want to ask for one thing. Even if I couldn't win the IC title... I need you for one final match.

Ascendance.

I need a match that will be nothing but destruction. A bloodbath to finally satiate Fenrir's appetite. I can only ask this from you, because no other man can provide such a thing.

It is up to you, Chris.

Wolf slowly lowered his Mic, looking towards the stage.

(Open to Topher and Dashing. Hope it's good.)
Solaris Arc
Solaris Arc
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

To See if I Still Feel (Open to Toph and Dashing) Empty Re: To See if I Still Feel (Open to Toph and Dashing)

Post by Topher Mod Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:02 pm

And on cue The Bloody Brit`s theme plays as the CMV Universe erupts as cheers echo around the arena by the fans who begin chanting  for The Alpha World Champion.
Brit waits patiently for the fans to quieten down to speak…

Brit : I…..

Fans  : BRIT…BRIT….BRIT…BRIT

The fans once again start up again as Brit smiles and looks at the Universe.

Brit : Alright calm down…..

Fans : WE WANT REVENGE……(clap, clap, clapclapclap) WE WANT REVENGE….

Brit : Damn you’re a rowdy bunch tonight…

Fans : FLIP DASHING OFF…..FLIP DASHING OFF…. FLIP DASHING OFF…

Brit shakes his head in amusement, turns to look at Dashing who’s at the announce table and flips him off….

Dashing : Why……I’m a fan, why does he keep flipping me off, well fuck you too.

Brit : Ok  enough of this… Lets get serious, I proud myself on being the best of the best, I’ve done it all in CMV,   a Glammy award winner, The only Solo Tag Team Champion, 2x International Champion, 3x Anarchy Champion, Undisputed Champion and current Alpha Champion….. I’ve survived not one but two Elimination  Chambers, Hell that has to be OMG of the year when I dove off that pod right, ya know me, know fucks given…I right a wrong as this year I defeated the Cyborg Invitational winner…. I faced off against my Vintage friend, The Royal Rumble winner El Jefe.

With that all said I don’t come out here claiming to be a king or a wrestling God….I’m a fighter, a warrior, A MAN!!!....  I step inside this ring and I do what I do best and that’s beat people up and believe me it’s a long list which includes epic battles with the likes of  Paul Divine, gone face to face with Tim LaFave, to Schmidty  and the list continues to grow but i don't need excuses every man suffers defeat, every man looks in the mirror and questions themselves….. Josh Wolf we tore the house down in Columbus, Ohio  a few months ago in what was easily a Match of the Year candidate worthy, back n forth, both busted wide open, could have gone either way, but you got your win, your hand raised high in victory.

Now I want Revenge, I respect you Josh, you have all the talent in the world…. But I’m The Alpha World Champion, which means you’re on my list….. I maybe Champ but YOU`RE the one that has a target on your back, Ascendance there is only one man I want to face and that’s you Josh Wolf.....

I WANT MY ASCENDANCE MOMENT AGAINST YOU JOSH WOLF.

----
ok my head is banging so i hope this is OK, too tired to type

Last edited by 316topher on Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

To See if I Still Feel (Open to Toph and Dashing) Empty Re: To See if I Still Feel (Open to Toph and Dashing)

Post by Mr. Dashing Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:01 pm

The feeling in the arena is quite honestly unable to describe, the crowd is red hot for these two men right now and they want this match more than anything else in their lives. Wolf and Brit are nose to nose when they are suddenly pulled apart and their attention goes to the stage where Genesis general manager, Cass LaFave, stands after walking out from the back. She gets a huge pop, the fans so into this segment that they are too riled up to care who's coming out here, "MAMA CASS, MAMA CASS" chants filling the air, she smiles, tapping her microphone to get them to calm down which they only do slightly but enough so that she can be heard loud and clear.

LaFave
Wow, what a crowd tonight, eh? I'm glad that you're all so excited but guys, guys, last time that I checked, I make the matches around here, NOT you two ...

That gets a round of boos from the CMV universe, expecting her to cancel this match-up in favor of a different plan. She smirks, Josh looks worried that she won't give him this chance while Brit crosses his arms, intent on hearing what she has in store for him.

LaFave
But I hear the fans, I hear you Josh and I hear you Brit. Everyone and their mama seems to want this match to happen and who would I be, what kind of gm would I be, if I didn't deliver to the fans what they want.

They go on her side again, a round of, "YES" chants now going over, perking up Wolf who was on the tip of his toes for a second.

LaFave
BUT, this match, you two, have been THE, no doubt about it, THE hardest working men this season, you've helped to put Genesis on the map as THE show and even though Home Coming 3 didn't go our way, I look to the future not the past. Yesterday, I got a phone call that I wasn't expecting, and in that phone call I was told that Genesis, the supposed "B" show of CMV, was going to be getting the main event slot at Ascendance 6 ... And I can't think of a any two men more deserving, to fill that slot ...

"HOLY SHIT, HOLY SHIT" echos throughout the arena, Josh sighs heavily but happily, he can't even fathom this opportunity, and what about Brit, who will be main eventing a second straight Ascendance, tying Hayden in doing so.

LaFave
BUT, a match-up of this caliber, with so much on the line, this match needs to be really special. It needs something more, it can't just be a normal match no, so at Ascendance 6 in the MAIN EVENT, it'll be Josh Wolf versus Chris Andrews for the CMV Alpha World title ... In a THIRTY MINUTE NO DQ IRON MAN MATCH ...

"Cass is awesome, clap clap clapclapclap" again and again and Wolf looks to Andrews who nods his head at him and the two go right back nose to nose, Brit raises his title high above his head and the fans are going insane. Cass claps her hands before bringing the mic to her lips one more time.

LaFave
May the best man win ...
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down